Org structure of the 9th age production. -- link

This forum is created in support of the development of http://www.the-ninth-age.com/index.php?board/5-elves-of-darkness/

Moderator: The Dread Knights

marcopollo
Assassin

Org structure of the 9th age production. -- link

Post by marcopollo »

Here is the link to org-structure of the 9th Age community. It is well organized with, what seems to be, the capacity for the job at hand.

http://www.the-ninth-age.com/news/index.php?news/76-the-9th-age-who-is-doing-what/&s=7726089f95a4337b05bc7ec2fd04eaeaa3b1ce1c

In particular there is enough redundancy to catch many rule and balance errors as well as enough people to work on the fluff side of the product.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Org structure of the 9th age production. -- link

Post by Calisson »

Who would be the D.net participants? <Better know who to blame if Malekith is not pleased with the result>
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Org structure of the 9th age production. -- link

Post by Daeron »

I don't think we have a direct D.net representative in the team ;)
I get the impression that all feedback, even from more casual players like myself, is well recieved. My biggest worry, so far, has been that some members scream louder than others and a lot of fuss can be made about a single point. Heh. I guess Warseer fans would feel right at home.

Since they appointed AB teams, it seems the changes are a bit more focused on trying things out or reasonable well balanced choices. At least, the game is starting to feel a bit more stable. The biggest challenge at this point seems to be a way to bring monsters back in the game and giving armies ways to deal with them. At least for EoD (that's us!) that seems to be the hot topic atm.

And obviously, people are a bit vocal about Executioners. On one hand, people seem to think they needed to be toned down just a tad. One the other hand, some players are reacting very badly to any change on them, as if it destroys the entire army. I'm not surprised, but I didn't expect it to be that bad. I guess they have been such a staple unit in 8th that playing without them may feel a little alien at first. Well.. for those who haven't been through the works of 6th and 7th ed ;)
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze