Free reform

This forum is created in support of the development of http://www.the-ninth-age.com/index.php?board/5-elves-of-darkness/

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Kale
Trainee Warrior

Free reform

Post by Kale »

Can characters free reform if riding elven steed in 9th age? Can't find it anywhere in rules.
Excuse is like an asshole, everybody has one.
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Free reform

Post by Daeron »

I know they lost fast cavalry rules. I don't know if they were given something else in return (but I doubt it). I admit I haven't checked out the characters in a while so I'm not sure my knowledge on them is up to date. I've been focused on the (traditional) units.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Vulcan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Vulcan »

I haven't specifically looked either, but it seemed pretty clear in the discussions that character steeds were losing all semblance of fast cav rules in 9th Age.

Even the Wood Elves, who had the best argument for keeping it.
Kale
Trainee Warrior

Post by Kale »

Thanks. Was just wandering if warlocks are still good bunker for sorceress on steed as they are not fast cav anymore but still have free reform rule.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

EDITED. Disregard.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Kale
Trainee Warrior

Post by Kale »

How come then Tower ( Black ) guard have bodyguard rule?
Last edited by Kale on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kale
Trainee Warrior

Post by Kale »

Where did you get that rule? It says "character can operate as part of other units, by joining them".
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Oh, sorry. Edited.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}