Bloodstorm.nl Mini 2016 practice log

This forum is created in support of the development of http://www.the-ninth-age.com/index.php?board/5-elves-of-darkness/

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Lord Drakon
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Bloodstorm.nl Mini 2016 practice log

Post by Lord Drakon »

Unfortunately there is a small disappointment, my girlfriend planned a festival the day before the tournament and my father celebrates his birthday the day of the tournament so I will have to cancel the event. Therefore I expect some less gaming, however, due the joy and pleasure I get from painting the unit of spearman I decided to focus a lot more on painting the coming time! :D

I am going to reorganize my former PLOG and my mission is big: to finally start structurally paint (all) my Dark Elves :D

Thanks Calisson and Cult, they already look much better with some highlight but I will post the next picture of them completed :D
Lord Drakon
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lord Drakon »

Oke so a new Bloodstorm Mini is coming in June! It is again 1000 points, so now 2000, but this time it is focused around the Beast Wars and all generals are allowed to bring one free monster (three choices). This is my first try.

XIII First Cohort

Oracle, LVL 1 Alchemy, Ring of Fire - 250
Cult Priest, Cult of Nabh, Battle Standard Bearer, Executioner Blade - 245

25 Legionnaires, Spears, Champion, Standard Bearer, Flaming Standard - 475
13 Blades of Nabh - 329

10 Dancers of Yema - 200
1 Raptor Chariot - 190
1 Dread Reaper - 180
5 Harpies - 130

1 Cyclops

1999 points

Magic works a bit different. 2D3 instead of normal winds of magic. There is also one free extra spell where you confuse the enemy monster possibly letting it attack his own units. This is why I opted for the Ring of Fire instead of another relative expensive Alchemy spell. Yes flaming combo will be easier to stop, but I am also sure I have some nice ranged damage available in my magic phase because of the ring.

Other limitations are:
- 800 points Core minimum
- 800 points Special maximum
- 500 points Characters maximum
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Looking forward to learn how it went.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}