Cool character use in your games

Have a question about the Warhammer rules? Ask them here!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

would you use this character?

yea
7%
nah
70%
decrease point cost, too cheap
No votes
increase cost
22%

Total votes: 27

Blondshade
Executioner

Cool character use in your games

Post by Blondshade »

What do you guys think about my character I made? He is kinda like archeon. Any c/c welcome

After many a hot night trying, Morathi and Malekith have a son. That is who my special character is.

Manford the Elfslaver. Riding his trusty Hydra, Hydrath

450 points. 250 for him, 200 for hydra

Manford - M6 WS9 BS9 S6 T5 W5 I10 A8 LD10
hydrath - M6 WS4 BS1 S5 T5 W5 I4 A7 LD10

The hydrath is special. he has a 3+ scaly skin, regen4+, and can fly. he has the normal breath weapon like all hydras.

Manford skin is deformed and has a 4+ scaly skin, has on heavy armor, and everything below.

Sword of Jade dragonslayer - Confers ASF on the wearer and his mount. Can use a S1 breath weapon that counts as flaming magic attacks every turn.

The sword used to slaghter countless high elf dragons, Maford uses it and uses it well.

Shield of anti-anti saphery - counts as a shield. Manford gains a 4+ ward save against all attacks. 3+ against S4 and 2+ against S5 and all magical attacks, including dwellers and any other that doesn't allow saves,conferred to his mount.

this sheild is the shield of heros, made from his mother and father passed on to him

Talisman of Elven Hatred - The nearest dark elf, high elf, or wood elf unit to manford at the start of the turn takes d6 S3 hits no armor saves allowed. then take a strength test. if failed, you must do it again until the squad dies or passes this test

Manford is slightly crazy from the mixed blood of his parents. The amulet he wears cures him, but causes nearby elves to feel their souls get sucked to temporarily calm him.

-He is a lvl 4 wizard that knows all of dark lore and a special spell taught to him by his mother.
Slayer of the Elves, cast on a 13+
target your smallest point unit excluding characters and your oppenents smallest. Remove them both from the table. opponent can save his on a roll of a 6.
Boost to 23+
Target the largest point unit, not including generals or characters, of yours and opponents. Remove from the table. Opponents can be saved on a 5+.

-He has stupidity from his strength and lack of weakness. This helps with his point cost.
-Unbreakable since he is chained to the hydra.
-roll a d6 each turn. on a 1-4, he is hit by dwellers below. on a 5, pick any enemy unit and they are hit. on a 6, every unit on the table is hit by dwellers.
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

Personally I dislike the fluff background, it seems arbitrary and not desperately well thought out. For one, if they had just had a son, then he would be very young.

But more importantly, you've made the character ridiculously overpowered. I'm not going to go through all of it, but will highlight a few areas:

Manford - M6 WS9 BS9 S6 T5 W5 I10 A8 LD10

Weapon skill 9, with strength 6, initiative 10, toughness 5 and 8 attacks? For 250 points? You're joking right?

Shield of anti-anti saphery - counts as a shield. Manford gains a 4+ ward save against all attacks. 3+ against S4 and 2+ against S5 and all magical attacks, including dwellers and any other that doesn't allow saves,conferred to his mount.

People think that the pendant of khaine is overpowered. This would be just ridiculous.

-He is a lvl 4 wizard that knows all of dark lore

Again, for 250 points? Combined with his other ridiculous stats? This just isn't well thought through.

target your smallest point unit excluding characters and your oppenents smallest. Remove them both from the table. opponent can save his on a roll of a 6.
Boost to 23+
Target the largest point unit, not including generals or characters, of yours and opponents. Remove from the table. Opponents can be saved on a 5+.

This has a game ruining mechanic. It would encourage you to field lots of minimum size units, just so that you could spam your opponent with the spell. You would find yourself running tons of ten model spear units. Any spell that encourages you to tailor your army to this extent is not well thought out.

-He has stupidity from his strength and lack of weakness. This helps with his point cost.

Are you saying here that being too strong makes you stupid fluffwise, or just that you wanted to give him some kind of ability that reduced his worth because he is currently ridiculously overpowered and cheap? If you want to give him stupidity, you need to make the fluff better (Sigvald, who has stupidity in this way, has a very nice fluff behind why he has stupidity).

In game terms this would have little real impact: ld 10 very rarely goes stupid and he could easily stick around near the BSB if he really needed to.

-Unbreakable since he is chained to the hydra.

Hydras are leadership 6 - why would being chained to one make him unbreakable? This is, again, a silly overpowering trait that just isn't needed, fluffwise or gamewise.

-roll a d6 each turn. on a 1-4, he is hit by dwellers below. on a 5, pick any enemy unit and they are hit. on a 6, every unit on the table is hit by dwellers.

Well, as he has a 2+ ward save versus dwellers this isn't actually too impactful for him. But again, like your special spell, this becomes way too much of a game changing mechanic and turns the game into a rolling of the dice: 1-4 followed by a 2+ and not much happens, 5 and you've had a massive boost, 6 and the game is pretty much altered beyond recognition.

I don't mean to be harsh, but this character has really not been well thought through at all - fluffwise or gamewise.
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Malus99
Scourge
Scourge

Post by Malus99 »

I agree with red.

Also, this topic has been moved from the character creation forum to the ideas forum because character creation is for the Druchii.net roleplay, if you are creating new units or characters to be used on the tabletop then post it either in the History of the Druchii for fluff or in the ideas forum for new rules. Please make sure you are posting in the correct forums.
Veni, Vidi, Voro!!!

All things perish, this is the law of existence, accept your suffering and your mortality, only by using this truth, can you transcend it.
Guinea pig hydra
Executioner

Post by Guinea pig hydra »

He's 10x better than Malekith with 10x worse fluff. Just no really. 250 pts for this statline - M6 WS9 BS9 S6 T5 W5 I10 A8 LD10? Whatever you were smoking at the time of writing this can I have some?
Druchii - For the joy of stabbing a High Elf in the face.
Ulric darksoul
Assassin

Post by Ulric darksoul »

i think that you can use whatever character you create with concent from your opponent, but all Red.. said covers every aspect i personally dislike about your character.
"If you're going to leave anyone alive, enslave it!"

RP: Group 27
Ulric Darksoul
WS:5 S:4 T:3 D:5 I:3
Equipment:
- Short sword, dagger, bastard sword 5 throwing stars and Ritual Dagger.
- Sea Dragon Cloak (dark green with dark blue scales)
- 1 healing balm (H) 4 healing balms
120g+12g

Skills: Controlled frenzy, two-weapons fighting
Blondshade
Executioner

Post by Blondshade »

Ok what do you guys thiink I can change to help him. All ideas are welcome. Just quote my post and put your changes in red or yellow or something.

I just wanted to talk about my cool character I use but you guys are mean
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

I think you need to start again, from scratch. Sorry, but there's not much that is redeemable there.

The idea of Malekith and Morathi having a child is far too big a plot change for it to fit with existing fluff.

Your character's characteristics, special rules and equipment are just over the top and basically non redeemable. There's also no real fluff explanation for them (I'm not going to suggest rule changes for the anti anti shield of sapphery for example, because its not clear at all why he would have this item and without this it's just not really worth taking the time to C&C it).

That said, I can provide a few tips that you could try before re-embarking on building a special character.

1: Get a good sense of what the price cost of different special characters are and compare their stats. This will help you to get a sense for how much your character should cost. For example, Lokhir Fellheart costs 250 points, the same as your proposed character. Clearly your character is far stronger than Lokhir, so you need to increase his costs accordingly.

2: Look at the general stats of the race you are dealing with and use that as a starting point. Elf characters are base S4 and T3. It's generally reasonable to modify a character's stats by a maximum of one from the base: so you could have at most a S5, T4 character.

3: Consider why you are giving your character something. We all like the idea of our special characters being hard to kill, but they still need to equipped with appropriate items. Any magic item that gives a character beyond a 50% chance of a ward save needs to be very carefully considered indeed. Yes, it is true that Malekith has a 2+ ward save, but this is only against non-magic items. He also costs a lot. In your case, there seems to be no real fluff reason why your character would be equipped with such a powerful magic item.

4: Consider the game impact of your character and his/her special rules. A flying hydra is always going to be massively game changing - how do you ensure that this is balanced? Similarly, your dwellers below special rule is going to make a massive difference on the board. Special characters should have a local effect (ie they should be able to help in individual fights or through shooting). They should not become the entire foundation for your game. We are no longer in the age of herohammer (thankfully).
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Meteor
Executioner

Post by Meteor »

At WS9, BS9 and I10 you're suggesting he's an assassin.

At T5 he's no longer an elf, even 600pt Malekith is only T4, T5 you're suggesting he's a monster type...thing, like a Vampire.

At S6, you're suggesting he's a Dragon or something that horrendous. Even Vampire Lords are only S5.

At W5 you're REALLY suggesting he's a Dragon O.O

A8!? A normal Assassin needs massive stacking to come close to A8, a Chaos Lord needs to pay 75pts to come close to A8. That said Chaos Lord is 280 something pts just with that weapon.

So in another words, Malekith and Morathi will give birth to a Vampiric Ninja Hydra for a son. Thank goodness they've yet to give birth to a child! (I actually would like to see a daughter warrior rather than a son for a twist). You clearly didn't ask yourself about whether you'd enjoy facing this character, did you? ;)

To come CLOSE to your character's statline, I need;
An Assassin w/
Armour of Living Death,
Ogre Blade,
Rune of Khaine,
break the rules a little and have AHW work with Magic Weapon,
PoK,
BDE,
Shield, SDC & Hydra Mount.
Oh, because he's spoilt, he gets a second Enchanted item, and receives an Arabyan Carpet.
Oh and he'll be a BSB and take the Banner of Nagarythe on top of the magic items and khainite stuff. (this guy is REALLY spoilt)

M6 (from Hydra) WS9 BS9 S6 T4 W3 I10 A3+D3 LD10
ASF, Stupidity, 2+ AS, Fly, S4 Breath, Unbreakable, AHW, Poison won't work with magic weapons so that's cool.

That's almost 500pts pts without a normal Hydra Mount. 2x the cost of yours without its mount, and yours is a Morathi on top of it all.

If you're to make it feasible, he needs to cost almost 800pts base without his mount and special equipment taken into consideration.

It's a nice attempt, but your special character is reaaaaally over the top on stats alone for its points cost, let alone the magical gear he receives.

A special character is usually built up from one of the base ones, with a free item that's doubled up from one of the categories. Like 2x arcane or 2x magic weapon like Crone and maybe a bump up of a stat or two by a point to make them unique. Or combine two items together into one and maybe make it 15% cheaper in cost than what it'd be (like that kraken mask). That way, you can generate something similar but not exactly the same, thus special character. At 250pts that would be ok for a combat type character, for a wizard it'd be 350pts or there abouts. If you want to make them extra extra special then you might make up a special piece of magic item to further flesh out something of their character or nature.

If you think of fluff first, generating a character according to the rough guideline given above is relatively easy. I would suggest you to take aboard the comments given, give your special character here a good rundown of fluff and tweak it some more. Don't be discouraged, it'll be interesting to see Malekith's son/daughter as perceived by you.
What's mine is mine, What's yours is mine.
Now that we understand each other, lets get down to business.

Jacks -Shade
- WS 5 - - S 3 - - T 2 - - D 6 - - I 5 -

Equipment
Short Sword, MC Long Sword*, Dagger, RxB & RHB [20/10] MC Shade Cloak, 4 Throwing Daggers, 3x Healing Vials, 451C, [3]Dark Venom, [4]Unseen Chains, Food, Dark Steed- Spike

Skills
Basic Stealth, Awareness, TWF, Suithenlu Khythan, Ride

Magic Item
Eye of the Jabberwock

*Magical properties possibly imbued
Meteor
Executioner

Post by Meteor »

I'm going to make this a separate post to make it seem less of an eyesore for one post, and also separate the content of the post. First one was saying why the created special character isn't so good for game balance, this one is fluff suggestion based on what's created.

Blondshade, there seems to be a resounding cry of poor fluff to justify your character. At first glance, your character has four stats and an ability that sticks out like a sore thumb in terms of similarity to an existing character, it's the WS, BS, I, Ld as well as the ASF ability you've given your character. A basic Assassin has these exact stats, and that alone, dominates your character's statline by 50%.

To build on that, I would suggest an Assassin as your starting point for fluff. Why is Malekith's son an Assassin? Maybe he was deemed not good enough thus thrown into the wilds to die. (I remember reading in the DE army book, about newborn babies thrown into the snowy wilds and if they survived they were then deemed good enough or something?)

Perhaps Morathi's magic (or Chaos), her power flows in this child's blood, allowing him to survive the wilds for days on end. Perhaps for months because after all, he's unwanted so the loser Malekith never picked him up. Maybe this child grew up and lived in the wild for 50yrs or something, his speed and flexibility born from there, he doesn't know about his magic and doesn't know why 'magical' things happen around him, like Harry Potter not knowing about his, until he was given the news bomb. "You're a wizard!" *Shock horror*.

Then he probably eventually got picked up by some wandering hermit or beastmaster (thus learned to ride hydras) or something, before this child fully succumb to beastial life. So he learned to live like an elf for the next 50-100years, honing his skills and magic control by this passing-by elf or daemon or whatever. Thus he has stupidity because living as an elf as opposed to an animal isn't second nature to him.

He might had obtained his magical gear from Malekith's Vault (items forged by Hotek) by sneaking in and robbing them as spite for being dumped by daddy and mummy after learning the truth somehow. Etc...
What's mine is mine, What's yours is mine.
Now that we understand each other, lets get down to business.

Jacks -Shade
- WS 5 - - S 3 - - T 2 - - D 6 - - I 5 -

Equipment
Short Sword, MC Long Sword*, Dagger, RxB & RHB [20/10] MC Shade Cloak, 4 Throwing Daggers, 3x Healing Vials, 451C, [3]Dark Venom, [4]Unseen Chains, Food, Dark Steed- Spike

Skills
Basic Stealth, Awareness, TWF, Suithenlu Khythan, Ride

Magic Item
Eye of the Jabberwock

*Magical properties possibly imbued
Malus99
Scourge
Scourge

Post by Malus99 »

Meteor wrote: (I remember reading in the DE army book, about newborn babies thrown into the snowy wilds and if they survived they were then deemed good enough or something?)

to become an assassin (as per the Malus Darkblade books which is the only place where I've read about this subject) an infant is rejected by their parents, they are then thrown into a (or THE) cauldron of blood as a sacrifice, any who survive are marked as blessed by khaine and then join the Shayar Nuan, aka, the assassins. Temple of Khaine may be averse to taking in Malekith's son against Malekith's wishes and knowledge because he is their patron. Then again, Hellebron really dislikes Morathi so maybe she raises the disowned son as a 'secret apprentice' to get back at Morathi. Or, if the son was just thrown into the wilds then he would have no ties to the temple and so would not be a temple assassin, but more akin to a shade (alot of similarities between assassins and shades, stealthy, silent killers being the main theme, I always considered assassins to be just a better version of the shade without the woodsman skills), but obviously since he is son of the rulers of Naggaroth he is far superior to any shade.

Is your character a legitimate son, i.e. Favoured by Malekith and Morathi? Or did they disown him and so now he is out to revenge himself against them and take his rightful throne? The latter would certainly explain why he hasn't been mentioned before from a fluff perspective, and would give you a driving element to the character, what is he out to do? Really nice fluff ideas meteor.

As to character rules

I think it is all workable, but I think the following should be removed:

the slayer of elves spell and the dwellers special effects are OTT

shield of anti anti saphery: PoK effect against all attacks including those which don't deny saves is OTT, 4+ standard ward combined with the armour is still brilliant protection so I would advise just making this item a shield with a bonus 4+ standard ward which dwellers and similar ward negating attacks still ignore.

I agree with Meteor that his points cost is really atleast 800
Veni, Vidi, Voro!!!

All things perish, this is the law of existence, accept your suffering and your mortality, only by using this truth, can you transcend it.
Blondshade
Executioner

Post by Blondshade »

I wan him to be like an elf slayer. Like he sometimes kills his own guys too many advise on how to fix him
Dark_warrior
Trainee Warrior

Post by Dark_warrior »

I agree, I think it COULD be workable if you changed some stuff. I also would recommend getting rid of the Dwellers effect and the elf slayer spell. In addition I would reduce the shield to maybe a normal shield with the bonus of a normal 4+ ward save which is still negated by Dwellers and such. I would also get rid of the "he knows all spells from Dark" and have him act like a normal Lvl 4. Also, if you want to keep the kin slayer type effect give him something similar to Malus Darkblade's in which every turn he is in base contact with a friendly he attacks them. And reduce all his stats by 1 except for his attacks which go down to 5 and initiative which goes to 8. and them have him cost around 1000 overall (800 for him, 200 for hydra. if you want to think of it like that). Yes, and fix his fluff too please.

Cheers,
Blondshade
Executioner

Re: Cool character use in your games

Post by Blondshade »

What do you guys think about my character I made? He is kinda like archeon. Any c/c welcome

After many a hot night trying, Morathi and Malekith have a son. This happened long ago and the son was lost, but trainging amongst elves in the ouskirts taught him well. That is who my special character is.

Manford the Elfslaver. Walking on foot because his mount was too powerful

550 points.

Manford - M6 WS7 BS5 S4 T3 W3 I5 A5 LD6

Manford skin is deformed from his parents and has a 4+ scaly skin, has on heavy armor, and everything below.

Sword of Jade dragonslayer - Great weapon. Manford causes d3 wounds if the opponent is an elf.

The sword used to slaghter countless high elf dragons, Maford uses it and uses it well.

Shield of anti-anti saphery - counts as a shield. Manford gains a 4+ ward save against all attacks, but is removed for the phase if hit by a magic attack.
this sheild is the shield of heros, used in many raids against the hated high elves. using this shield will protect the destinded one.

Talisman of Elven Hatred - Can shoot in the shooting phase. Causes d6 s3 hits to all enemies in 8" range. When charging, he automaticaly fails if he rolls any doubles for charge range. Do not move him.

Manford is slightly crazy from the mixed blood of his parents. The amulet he wears cures him, but causes nearby elves to feel their souls get sucked to temporarily calm him.

-He is a lvl 1 wizard. Has power of darkness, but his casts on a 10+ since he isnt good because his mother didnt teach him well. and this spell.
24" range, causes 2d6 S2 hits no regen saves allowed vs this. Great eagles use their normal movement instead of fly if hit by this instead of getting damaged.

-Hatred, but not eternal hatred because of the blood from his father since his grandfather is aenerion
-roll a d6 before stupidity each turn. on a 1-4, he loses d3LD til the start of the next turn. on a 5-6, he is safe. He can kill someone like the secraficial dagger to reroll this
Durzod
Corsair

Post by Durzod »

Got a few problems with this one. Setting aside the stats and point cost:

1. Why does a Dragonslayer sword do D3 wounds against elves and not dragons? Check out the Empire's Wyrmslayer sword. You have also sacrificed his I, as great weapons always strike last.

2.I'm a bit confused by your shield (you realize he can't use it in close combat, as he has a great weapon). Is the shield removed or the character if hit by a magic attack? Does this also include template/entire unit attacks? If the character is removed and is in a unit, does he re-appear where he was, or where the unit is (assuming it panicked/fled/pursued during the phase)?(By the way, please think of a different name. "Anti-anti" names are really bad.)

3.Talisman of Elven Hatred. Why does he stand still if he rolls doubles on a charge? Is he so consumed by hatred that he throws a hissy-fit?

4.Why are Great Eagles the only flying unit that is singled out by your spell? At the very least Warhawks should also be affected, as they also are birds. But I can see you extending it to all fliers.

5. Is Manfred a Lord or a Hero? If a lord, his LD is too low to be a general, and if a hero he has too many wounds and costs way too much.

Keep plugging away. You have the start of a special character. Don't be in such a rush to get him done, think a bit more and let it percolate in your mind before you put pen to paper.
The pellet with the poison's in the.Vessel with the Pestle.
The Chalice from the Palace has the brew that is true.
-------------------------------------------------------
Nowhere in the rules does it say that Giant's CAN'T fly.
Layne
Arnold Layne
Arnold Layne

Post by Layne »

Nobody above is being mean ; you've just fallen into the "omg awesomesauce" trap. Everybody does it, and does it repeatedly, in their first fifty posts or so. [Not many people make those fifty posts in two days.] Anyhows, then people pooh-pooh your idea and you start to think and you learn. Or you go cry somewhere, and don't come back to the forums. I've seen both options taken many times each; I took both.

I would suggest that since going away from the forums sucks balls - forums are the true awesomesauce [omg] and you don't want to miss out - you should perhaps listen to what these fine people have to say and learn.
Layne
Global Moderator. Everything but the weather.

Caveat Numptor.

Karonath - WS6 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: Bloodfeather, heavy armour, helm, Sea Dragon Cloak, rope x 2, month rations x 2
Inventory: longspear, 2 short swords, glaive, winter gear, shade cloak,
Mount: Dark Steed (Shiny), talisman of kurnous
Gold: 2294
Skills: Ambidexterity, Controlled Frenzy, Basic Ride, Drukh Kaganth
Class: Khainite
Vuriche
Slave on the Altar

Post by Vuriche »

Manford the Elfslaver has a fan in me! :mrgreen:

I laughed out loud.
Ming
Black Guard

Post by Ming »

Go team Manford! :lol:
... and Justice for all!!!

.... and enthusiast member of the league of extraordinary druchii gentlemen
T.D.
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne
Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels

Post by T.D. »

Blondshade wrote:
After many a hot night trying, Morathi and Malekith have a son. That is who my special character is.

I can't believe you actually went there! :sick:
OldHammer Advanced Ruleset
- Adding Tactical Depth to Your Favourite Tabletop Wargame
Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Re:

Post by Dyvim tvar »

Layne wrote:Nobody above is being mean ; you've just fallen into the "omg awesomesauce" trap.

QFT

Special characters should be interesting because of cool background and unique (but not overpowered) abilities.

Breaking the game does not make for an interesting character.
Truly These are the End Times ...
Kargan daemonclaw
Highborn

Post by Kargan daemonclaw »

You are far better making a special character that fits within the rules, but has an interesting background.
Examples include Malus Darkblade, Lokhir Fellheart and the Manflayer.
I thought the background stated that Malekiths skin was bonded to his armour. That doesn't leave much possibility of mating with anyone.
Malekith is also extremely paranoid, anyone with powers that would rival his own or even get popular among the troops gets killed.
Males with magic ability are also killed immediately as Malekith belives in the propecy that describes the downfall of a ruler my a sorcerer.

So if you are designing your own character, make one that fits within the rules and create your own background and noble house.

It's like designing your own D&D character and makeing them a L50 paladin with magic everything and abilities of a lesser god.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Before devolving too much attention to this thread, please consider that it was created in 2010 by Blondshade, whose contributions were known to be often imbalanced, to tell the least. Blondshade ceased posting one year and half ago.
Vuriche, who joined even more recently, necroed the thread for some reason, with hardly any added value except a good laugh.

A strict application of the forum's rules would lead to lock the thread for necromancy. I let it through because of the humourus tone, and I am happy to leave it so.

I'd recommend to keep in mind that the author of the OP is extremely unlikely to ever reply, when you comment about the Dark Elf Chuck Norris that was proposed.
For French reading players of WH40k, see http://fr.slideshare.net/sf_deezer/codex-chuck-norris, you'll understand what I mean (and have a good laugh).
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Blondshade
Executioner

Post by Blondshade »

Calisson wrote:Before devolving too much attention to this thread, please consider that it was created in 2010 by Blondshade, whose contributions were known to be often imbalanced, to tell the least. Blondshade ceased posting one year and half ago.
Vuriche, who joined even more recently, necroed the thread for some reason, with hardly any added value except a good laugh.

A strict application of the forum's rules would lead to lock the thread for necromancy. I let it through because of the humourus tone, and I am happy to leave it so.

I'd recommend to keep in mind that the author of the OP is extremely unlikely to ever reply, when you comment about the Dark Elf Chuck Norris that was proposed.
For French reading players of WH40k, see http://fr.slideshare.net/sf_deezer/codex-chuck-norris, you'll understand what I mean (and have a good laugh).

hey guy i am back
:badh:
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Welcome back!
Edit: reading your other threads.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Blondshade
Executioner

Post by Blondshade »

Calisson wrote:Welcome back!
Edit: reading your other threads.

Thank you my guy. How do you like my character in the 9th age, he isn't for the new sigmar game :burns: :burns:
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Welcome back again!

No special character yet in T9A, so hard to make any comparison.
Anyway, T9A is much more focused on balance than WH ever was, and cares to make no unit OP.
There is no chance that anything like your special character ever makes it to the rules.
Now, of course, nothing prevents it to be a Homebrew character for the fun.