A constructive approach (Step 1: brainstorming)

This forum is now locked until it is time to start the process of writing the new Dark Elf army book.

Well done to all those who took part!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Thanee
Rending Star
Rending Star

Post by Thanee »

steja wrote:you forgot some overall army rules which would help us classify us more as druchii, like that fear rule after you run down an enemy unit in the druchii discussion forum.

Then add it! ;)

It's the point of this to add what you feel should be added!

Bye
Thanee
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Whoops, forgot my DRUCHII RACE SPECIFIC RULES SECTION

Morathi has access to the lore of Slaanesh 3
Druchii torture / fear rule ( you all know this one - first vote, think of a name for this ) 1
Slaves 3

I suggest we try to compile the initial list this weekend? If so, we can then break these general categories down into further ideas as we search our respective forums for ideas. Select the best ( and possibly most likely to succeed ) ready for further discussion.
Imdat tauble
Master Babel Fish
Master Babel Fish

Post by Imdat tauble »

yep ill take a look in all those areas - everyone else do so in your assigned forums/threads

i agree with all of those special rules xcept slanesh thing i aint sure about and for slaves its gonna ba annoying to figure these out - there are so many ideas out there!!!

neway, get as much together as you can for the weekend.
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Steja, Dark Alliance, Thanee, Metallurgist, I propose we start separate posts for each category on the list. Examples Magic : weapons, Core Units : warriors etc. Then assemble all things from each list and what others have contributed into each of the sections.

I know that will be a lot of different posts, but I think its going to get real confusing soon when we start working on each different subject. At least if we had a separate post for say, CoK, then we could stay on topic and assemble each improvement and then put it to a general vote.

What do you think?
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Thanee
Rending Star
Rending Star

Post by Thanee »

Seems like a fair idea, and we have a complete forum for this purpose only, so I wouldn't worry about the number of topics.

Bye
Thanee
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

I agree too, would you like to propose a category list?
Metallurgist
Cold One Knight

Post by Metallurgist »

Good idea. It will help too keep things organised and arguments neat.

-Metallurgist