TOK option

This forum is now locked until it is time to start the process of writing the new Dark Elf army book.

Well done to all those who took part!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Medved
Beastmaster

TOK option

Post by Medved »

i wanna know what u guys think of the tok thing for noble and highborn. I myself strongly believe in that, as its fluffy, give much more possibility, and use a part of the book pretty left apart before.
Dalamar: 03/10/2013 "Yes, we are the epitome of glass cannon now. In fact the cannon is so powerful that it's possible for it to damage itself."
7ed: 23-3-3 W-D-L
Reader of posts
Shade

Post by Reader of posts »

I agree with you Medved, the ToK is indeed a good addition to the highborn/noble's equipment. However, IMO the hand of khaine, cry of war and some of the poisons are not worth it currently. Look for my thread for solutions for them.
War is not about who is right, but who is left.
/\\//\
Hunter Of The Night

Post by /\\//\ »

I thik the only poison not really worth it is Black Lotus. We don't want to put their statistics down we want to kill them! I think it should be that if a model is wounded by Black Lotus then it has to take a toughness test on 1 D6 in each of it's own turns. If the test is passed nothing happens. If it fails then the model minuses 1 from each of their characteristics again (except M.) A 6 would always fail on the toughness test.
Sulla
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sulla »

I will certainly be using poisons for my highborn on manticore. A great weapon or lance smeared with black lotus will be great fun when hunting down characters and monsters.

Think of some of the other possibilities...gauntlet of power and rune of khaine, rxb and manbane, hydra blade and touch of death.
Sulla
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sulla »

I will certainly be using poisons for my highborn on manticore. A great weapon or lance smeared with black lotus will be great fun when hunting down characters and monsters.

Think of some of the other possibilities...gauntlet of power and rune of khaine, rxb and manbane, hydra blade and touch of death.
Medved
Beastmaster

Post by Medved »

its great too see that im not the only one to strongly believe tok option is great nor too powerful :mrgreen:
Dalamar: 03/10/2013 "Yes, we are the epitome of glass cannon now. In fact the cannon is so powerful that it's possible for it to damage itself."
Medved
Beastmaster

Post by Medved »

its great too see that im not the only one to strongly believe tok option is great nor too powerful :mrgreen:
Medved
Beastmaster

Post by Medved »

Medved
Beastmaster

Post by Medved »

Medved
Beastmaster

Post by Medved »