Shadow Arena RPG

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Shadow Arena RPG

Post by Rork »

Here's a message from our resident RPG:

As I am sure some of you are aware, there is currently an abundance of RPG players waiting for their characters to be selected by a mod, and a lack of groups to take them on. More and more characters are being created in the pool, showing an obvious interest in Roleplaying on site. I spoke to Tarbo, who leads the RPG mod team, about making a small scale RPG to give those awaiting groups, and anyone else who may be interested, an opportunity to roleplay. The result of this idea was Shadow Arena, a short-term roleplaying game which explains itself in this thread;

http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=60667

This is also the place to sign up if you are interested, by creating a character at the bottom as instructed. I will be taking up to 12 players this time around, but the game will be run more than once in the future. Therefore I have named this one Shadow Arena 1.0, and I hope it will prove a success. Of course, for that to happen I need more players to join the group. If you think it sounds like fun, please do not hesitate to create a character. Being one of the RPG moderators myself, I may even spot some talent I can make use of in the actual Druchii.net RPG.

Thanks for reading,
~ Kinslayer

You heard the man, get down there...

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++