Druchii Movies

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Rkhatzar
Assassin

Druchii Movies

Post by Rkhatzar »

What do you think, about posting here links for DRUCHII movies.
Youtube, and other with shows Druchii?

I were searching net for some movies I've watched some years ago, but couldn't find them, and came to idea, that we can all post in some topics any Videos about Druchii or in some parts related to them. Many of people would gladly watch more Druchii in Animation/Videos, even LARPS or so...

What do you think?
”Fear in hearts, Fear in eyes, Fear is all before they die."
Guiltl3ss
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Guiltl3ss »

Im sorry to ask, but what do you mean? Just post things with Dark Elves in it?
Hainzy
Dark Rider

Post by Hainzy »

Hey all!

Hmmm... Not to sure about Druchii movies. Haven't really had a look on Youtube for that kind of stuff...

However, I did recently watch Underworld: Rise of the Lycans and even though the are vamps I thought that they looked very Druchii like. Not just the costumes the actors wore but things like the terrain, climate (snow, icy ie: Naggaroth), slaves They even had bolt throwers.

So if you haven't see this film yet check it out.

Cheers
H :twisted:
You can take your vamp lord on zombie dragon, 48 graveguard, blackcoach, 3 wraiths, 2 units of dogs and your 3 units of 10 piddly zombies and shove them up your f&$%ing a$$.....

Worst game of warhammer I've ever played.....

"3/4 of games are won by deathstars. Copy this into your signature if you still use real tactics to win"
Rkhatzar
Assassin

Post by Rkhatzar »

you can list things witch have DARK ELVES, and separately those witch look dark elven. Maybe someone will use some parts to make tribute movie? I'd love those videos:D
”Fear in hearts, Fear in eyes, Fear is all before they die."
Aszvet
Trainee Warrior

Post by Aszvet »

Check out the trailors for Warhammer online, both have some cool Dark Elf stuff in them. ( game was so so, but the Trailors were great!)