2500 pt list

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Squanto315
Trainee Warrior

2500 pt list

Post by Squanto315 »

Sorceress dark steed, lifetaker, lv2, shadow lore 177
Master Hvy Arm, Shield, SDC, whip of agony 115
BSB master Hvy arm,shield, sdc 120

20 RXB Musician 205
20 RXB Musician 205
22 Corsairs Command 245
22 Warriors command shield 169

10 shades 160 (Assasin rending Stars rune of khaine 145)
20 Blackguard command stand of hag graef 330

war hydra 175
war hydra 175
war hydra 175
rbt 100

what do you guys think?
Last edited by Squanto315 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

8th edition W/D/L
legion of the Bloody Snowflake 4/0/3
Aveleys
Cold One Knight

Post by Aveleys »

Unfortunatly the list is illegal since you cannot have 3 hydras. By dropping one you can give the sea serpent standard to the corsairs making them much better. You also want to have the banner of murder on the black guard instaed of asf since at I6 they rarely strike last. The level 2 is not the best set up and keep in mind that you need to include your lore in your army list, take the left over points from the 3rd hydra and use it to make her a level 4 and not on a mount since she will not get a lookout sir while in a unit of infantry. Also shields on the repeater crossbows would allow them to function as a combat unit as well.
Cheers,
-Ave
Squanto315
Trainee Warrior

Post by Squanto315 »

yeah i was just trying to make a very ridiculous army list forgot about the 2 limit on the rares. and i like the asf on the blackguard because i can reroll hits. and the mobile sorceress i like, btw she has dark lore. ill improve my list and get back to you.
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

8th edition W/D/L
legion of the Bloody Snowflake 4/0/3
Stonecutter
Noble

Post by Stonecutter »

Before you redo the list, just keep in mind that your characters are not very survivable. If you want to avoid the PoK, perhaps the dawnstone for the BSB with the 1+ armour and a great weapon. Also, while the BofHG is nice for the BG, they already strike first against most opponents and re-roll misses every round as they are warrior elite. That being the case, they might be better off with the banner of murder. Lastly, you might want to consider dropping the RBT which, along with the hydra points, should allow you to do the upgrades Aveleys has suggested and beef up a infantry block or add some harpies/dark riders.