Dark elves ETC restrictions (team play)

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

A.andersson
Corsair

Dark elves ETC restrictions (team play)

Post by A.andersson »

Hello! this is a tournament list designed for team play (etc 4 man team) using Etc restrictions. for most games against cannons etc I will hide the dragon and hydra behind terrain untill there only is one cannon left, from there on I can push up the dragon behind the pendant pegg thus limiting the hitting area of the cannon. Against armies with lore of death I loose... thus it is only viable for team play.
On the offensive I will rely on the dragon and pendant pegg to create zones for the shades and assassins the first couple of turns and then have the spears, hydra, pendant pegg, and dragon to get me some points! If everythin goes wrong I should still be able to dance away loads of points by multiflee units through each other and zone with the dragon and pendant! I can stilll not deside on lores for the sorcs, I am open to suggestions!

Dreadlord black dragon, cloak of haggraef, whip of agony, preservation, heavyarmour, shield, 564

bsb pegg, Gw, pendant, dragonhelm, cloak, heavy armour, 212

lv1 sorc, metall scroll, 125
lv2 sorc, metall seal of ghrond, 165

assassin Xtra handweapon manbane rendingstars, 151
assassin Xtra handweapon manbane rendingstars, 151

5darkriders 85
5darkriders 85
5darkriders 85
18 spears FCG 123
29 spears, shields, FCG, gleaming pennant 223

8 shades 128
8 shades 128

warhydra 175
Setomidor
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Dark elves ETC restrictions (team play)

Post by Setomidor »

Hi!

Quite solid list IMO, it's reasonably close to what I've been trying out for dragon builds. Personally I think that an extra Pegasus rider would be a better pick than the Lvl1 sorceress, but I can tell that it's hard to find the points to make that change. Instead, I'd probably change the Lvl1 metal to 2x5 Harpies, you really need them in a list like this to redirect stuff that is about to jump your Dragon if stuck in combat too long. I probably would also settle for 2 units of Dark Riders and use the points to increase the size of your bigger spearmen unit. You need to have enough bodies to make them last while the Dragon swings around!