4000 pts list

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Carsenik
Trainee Warrior

4000 pts list

Post by Carsenik »

Hello,

So I am going to play against some friends this weekend. There are three of us, so it will be a 2 vs 1. I know it will be new wood elves but not sure other other guy, could be Dwarves, VC, or Skaven.

So each of them will bring 2000 pts and I will get 4000 pts. Here is my list, that I was thinking of bringing. Let me know any changes.

List

Hellebron - CoB, General - 500 pts
30 x WE - Full command - 360 pts

SS - lv 4 Dark Magic, Dispel scroll, Talisman of Preservation, Dark steed - 310 pts
7 x Dark Riders - shields, xbw, musician - 150 pts

Death Hag - Obsidian Blade, CoB - 355 pts
30 x WE - Razor Banner, Full Command - 405 pts

Tullaris Dreadbringer - 155
30 x Executioners - full command - 378 pts

Master - Cold One - full mundane, lance, Dragonhelm, Crown of Command BSB- 168 pts
11 x CoK - full command, swift banner - 375 pts

10 x Dark Riders - shields, xbw, musician - 210 pts

10 x Doomfire Warlocks - 250 pts

5 x Shades - Ext HW, Musician - 100

4 x Repeater Bolt Throwers - 280 pts

Total Points - 3996 pts

Please let me know things I should change. I have the game Saturday, so responses are welcome.
Last edited by Carsenik on Fri May 16, 2014 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yeasir
Shade

Re: 4000 pts list

Post by Yeasir »

Witch brew for the Cauldron Hag? I could also see Crone in the CoB unit to fight high armour and to resist charging on a re-rollable 7.

I like Tullaris for the Exies, running them next to the CoB for charge restraint.

The Master on Pegasus seems like an extremely vulnerable way to spend 200pts even with CoT.
Askador
Noble

Post by Askador »

Hellebron with Execs against massive shooting could be a bad idea. They will just dont like it.. the good part is they dont shoot the witches if they do. But i would not count on that unit reaching the enemys alive.

They have almost no protection and there is an 310 point General in there.
Bigboar
Dark Rider

Post by Bigboar »

Does the second Hag have a Cob? these three hordes are scary! Anyhow I would give the BSB to the master on CoK, it's more protected and they will need it most (I hate stupidity, more than frenzy) then they can take the banner of swiftness instead of gleaming.

at this level I would consider bigger units of DR and Warlocks (10), so the SS can move from one to another as needed, but it depends on how you will use them.
Carsenik
Trainee Warrior

Post by Carsenik »

I have edited the first post with the changes. Thanks for the input.