Valten and Karl Franz

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Sander
Trainee Warrior

Valten and Karl Franz

Post by Sander »

When will Valten and Karl Franz join the fight? Do we get a massive fight at the end?
Quendi
Corsair

Post by Quendi »

they will show up in Middenheim I think.And yes that will be a bloodshed.
Our foes will be sorry now,the Black Guard is here.
Pmpn8ez
Evil Vampire Lord Fluffy

Post by Pmpn8ez »

They show up on the very last day of the campaign =/ so it is unlikely that we will get a chance at actually killing either of them and compounded with the fact that GW promised no guys from the new books would die, that makes things even less likely to happen. However, Archaon "vowed to kill the upstart Valten" according to the Loremaster's Journal, so maybe there still is SOME hope.
"We are the most civilized race in the world. We have more exquisite ways to kill than any other." -Lord Vraneth the Cruel, master of Har Ganeth

«The wonder has a name: pmpn8ez.»
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

lol i posted this further down the list uh i think that they will get there over the course of t he next few days probably when the hurricane hits me and i lose power will it happen
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Fireblade
Warrior

Post by Fireblade »

And grimgor vowed to kill archaon, this could get interesting. Eltharion vowed to kill Malekith. That is even more interesting. It is not because they vow something they will actually do it.
I hope the druchii don't think they can stand a chance against the combined power of the high elf provinces.