MIDDENHEIM UNDER SIEGE!!!! 16 Aug 04

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

MIDDENHEIM UNDER SIEGE!!!! 16 Aug 04

Post by Underway »

MIDDENHIEM is under siege so the new orders will be as follows. The Dark Elves there should take as many slaves as possible. When the siege ends the world will be weak and the DE nation will be strong. We will need much labour to ensure our weapons of war continue to be produced. The Temples of Khaine will run red with the blood of our enemies!!

Lustrian Legion: The Lizardmen advance has stalled and we have held them at 50%, time to unleash the counterattack. The sorceress Helana Deathcloud had developed a magical fire that can be used to burn down the jungles and stop the skinks for ambushing our convoys, put it to good use and BURN THE JUNGLE DOWN!!

Corsair Chaos Enslavers: Harrying the beasts all the way from Grimmenhagen you are needed attacking seige engines on the Southern Causeway. The orcs are also rumoured to be there. Magelan Underway a Druchii Lord pays very well for Orchide Cold One Saddles. Perhaps there is some use in flaying their hides from their bodies.

Black Ark Raiders: The Western Causeway is ripe for the picking, Dwarves are defending it but it the stunted folk can not stand in our way!! We will destroy them and ensure the Dark Elves are the first to claim ramparts in the city of Middenheim!!!
Last edited by Underway on Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranieth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ranieth »

Sir, Yes sir! Battle against our weak cousin posted there in a min! :D
Ipps
Slave on the Altar

Post by Ipps »

and so it shall be.. :twisted:
Crab
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Crab »

i have already defed the orc 3 time this week (my brother) and i going to report the battels as sune as possibel

GLORY TO THE DRUCHII
Lordsaradain
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lordsaradain »

Its true that the orcs are gathering att the southern causeway(I have reported all my battles there(since the seige begun) beating the crap out of those slaanesh warriors)
Click here to find out how to convert cooler and cheaper models!
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Quendi
Corsair

Post by Quendi »

All shall be conquered in the name of Malekith!! !evil!
Our foes will be sorry now,the Black Guard is here.
Pariah mk.231
Noble
Location: The Eastern Steppe, assaulting the Great Bastion of Cathay ... well, Australia actually.

Post by Pariah mk.231 »

Well, if I was using my Druchii for SoC I'd follow orders, but I'm using my Woodies for this, and defending the city. So that takes me out of this little battle plan to take Middenheim. I'll try not to make pin-cuchions of too many druchii, but as long as I play my sis, thats what I have to kill, sorry.
Formerly Marlus Chi Kai

In all ov da 'ole Orky race, der ar too kindz ov ladz an' only too. Der'z da one stayin' put in 'is propa place, an' da one wiv 'is foot in da uvver one'z face.
- Gurgit Trollpuncha
Dyne
Beastmaster
Location: waiting behind you, about to stab you wit.........wait, ewwww!

Post by Dyne »

marlus: you can register as both armies- why not druchii too?
Everyone wrote:You know, High Elfs really suck
Kane
Black Guard

Post by Kane »

Sir, yes, sir. The other half of my army that is fighting in Loren, shall imediatly be send to Middenheim! My main army in Lustria shall of course continue it's killing, burning and plundering!
For Naggaroth!
Nice armor Tyrion. Did your husband make it for you?
Jimworm
Warrior

Post by Jimworm »

Aye, you can count on the army of Har Ganeth! I have a 3 wins to 2 losses against my lizard man foe (interesting called Ali-Gator). Anyway, we shall continue to burn and pillage as usual sir!
There was one more thing, it's been emotional.
Decado slayer of the weak
Black Guard

Post by Decado slayer of the weak »

Pls help me. Can I post battles vs HE in Lustria? I had beaten him twice in a row, but we did not report the game yet. So can I report it in Lustria or just in Middleheim (as he is nt a lizzie player)?
We will win through, no matter the cost!
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

No only in Middenheim, good job though killing those bastards!