Ar-Ulric soon to be dead?

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Mielkith
Assassin

Ar-Ulric soon to be dead?

Post by Mielkith »

Well, its been a while since he shut the doors of the temple, and I havn't heard of him coming out.
People on the Denfenders forum seem to think the Deathmaster is also in that shrine, and so naturally Ar-Ulric won't be coming out again. I know they have just released a model for him but this seems to make a lot of sense to me, no matter how much I don't want it to happen.
People could always use Ar-Ulric as an alternatiev Priest of Ulric army, the cult of Ulric list is dependant on them, and it is annoying to just have one model.
The Deathmaster has yet to do anything worthy of note, and he musst have an important role to play. Another rumour was that Gav plans on killing off Karl Franz, so that could be his finest hour.
Lord malal
Executioner

Post by Lord malal »

FORGET the Deathmaster!

Where the H*** has Shadowblade been?
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

Well, I heard no old models were going to be killed so... As for Shadowblade, I hope he gets anywhere and kills someone :) By the way, what happened to Eltharion, Alith Anar, etc etc..?
Drasanil
Dru Perim

Post by Drasanil »

Lord Malal wrote:FORGET the Deathmaster!

Probably hunting down some highborn who snubbed Hellebron like he normaly does.
The truth behind the Sundering:
Rork wrote:High Elf: "I'm not fat!"
Dark Elf: "Of course you're not, dear. You've just grown lazy and indolent and wrecked the inheritance for our children!"
High Elf: "I want a divorce."
Ranieth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ranieth »

I've heard Phil Kelly or someone said that someone important would fall to Snikch's blades this summer... Ar-Ulric seems possible, and that would make the resolve of the defenders drop quite a bit I suppose.. :twisted:
Lord malal
Executioner

Post by Lord malal »

I tired of Snitch getting all the "ewes" and "ahh's" Game-wise the ratskins assassins have always been superior, but Fluff-wise I see no reason for it.

We're faster
We're older and wiser as a race
We're more magically inclined as a race,
Our dedicated "death-cult" is just as fanatical as anyone elses.

What's the Deal?
Drasanil
Dru Perim

Post by Drasanil »

Alessio made the list, regardless of fluff he decided to make skaven assassins better, what more is there to say?
The truth behind the Sundering:
Rork wrote:High Elf: "I'm not fat!"
Dark Elf: "Of course you're not, dear. You've just grown lazy and indolent and wrecked the inheritance for our children!"
High Elf: "I want a divorce."
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

Lord Malal wrote:FORGET the Deathmaster!

he is teaching me the art of killing
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Mielkith
Assassin

Post by Mielkith »

He isn't dead, thats a relief. He emerged today looking happy. He probably has been told that Middenhiam isn't going to fall, or he has been given some grand plan to ensure its victory.
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

The way Chaos is getting beaten on all sides, I wouldn't be surprised if Ulric came out to plan his vacation in the Northlands beating on some Chaos heads.
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh
Wolfblade
Corsair

Post by Wolfblade »

don't cry about skaven. (I play skaven) Clan Eshin memebers are trained in the art of assasination from their birth. And skaven usually dont have the same die age as humans. Much memebers of the Council of thirteen are over 2000 years old! And thats much, elf like.

How ever, elfs arn't faster then skaven, they have better stats but you pay for that.

About the Deathmaster and shadowblade thing. Shadowblade is (so far i know) not someone who hires to whatever side pays the most money. And most of the time is killing off some High Elf generals. While snitch just serves the one who pays best (and the council of 13 ofcourse) So when archeon, or whatever kind of chaos lords likes to see karl franz go down. He will do it. But if Karl Franz pays enough, maybe Archeon goes down :P