THE LAST BIG PUSH!! 25 Aug 04

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

THE LAST BIG PUSH!! 25 Aug 04

Post by Underway »

As everyone knows now our supplies are running low, and resistance to our attack on Lustria is beginning to stiffen, we have fought a good long campaign against the Lizards, and now with attrition beginning to effect our forces it is time to take our captured slaves and loot and return home.

However not before one last BIG PUSH. Our exit point is the Black Arks waiting for us on the western coast. This means to get to them we have to go through the Lizardmen. That requires a good amount of effort.

So to all you Dark Elf players out there we need ONE LAST BIG PUSH in the final last few days of the campaign. Everyone join in that has a lizardman opponent and lets make sure we make it back to our ships.

As for the rest of you Druchii, the siege of Middenhiem is entering its final stages. You have all fought well and I am proud of you. For those of you who are CHAOS ENSLAVERS I would reccommend attacking Belakor in the Western Causeway, you have fought well there and hopefully you will continue to do so. However as normal exercise your tactical brilliance and post a result whereever you think it may be advantageous.

THE BLACK ARK RAIDERS have fought well themselves. The forces of Slannesh are massing for their own last big push into the Southern Causeway. I would reccomend that you focus there yourselves and attempt to at least make the last few days for chaos a fight worth remembering.

Onward to Victory! in the Name of KHAINE AND SLAANESH!!!
Last edited by Underway on Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

For Underway, For Malekith, For Ulthuan(it is our homeland), For the true ELVES!!!!
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Alcing ragaholic
Lord of Mod-Assassins

Post by Alcing ragaholic »

So beautiful... and then he misspelled slaanesh.

Z
======================
<langmann> hah, I'll take florida over 10 feet of snow/day. My balls sweat and I'm cold and my back is sore from shoveling.

Join the DNet chatroom today!
Bjarni
Noble

Post by Bjarni »

Heheh.
However as normal exercise your tactical brilliance and post a result whereever you think it may be advantageous.

All it needed was a please to really capture the mood the statement, I think. ;)
Feänor
Slave on the Altar

Post by Feänor »

Hehe, I hope that those filthy worshippers of Slaanesh get stuck in Lustria, Black Ark raiders,.. kill those filthy Chaos Demons!!
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

AloneAndBurned wrote:So beautiful... and then he misspelled slaanesh.

Z

LOL - and so did you - technically, the S should be capitalised ;)

Seriously though, this has been a long and hard fight. We have done very well in fact. The lizards cannot realistically claim a victory, and we have taken many slaves and artifacts from their temples. Now is the time for a final few days of slaughter before returning with our spoils in glory.

One day, we will return to Lustria and make it ours. Time will undo the lizards as it will the Asur. They are a dying race - we should let them pass.

So fight, all you Druchii - do you want to live forever ?
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

Well actually, yes.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Thepowerofwar
Cold One Knight

Post by Thepowerofwar »

How have we been losing. Do some of our great race lack tactical training. Big hint if you are playing against a slan, make it the first thing that you want to kill. If it is upgraded gen wise it can give up to 200pts bounus to you for killing it. If itt is made into the bsb and you run it down it is worth another 100pts bounus, and if it is the general of their army it is worth 100pts more. That makes for 400pts over what the unit is worth in the first place. This is something I hope will help some who don't know this already.
Divinity is granted to those that are worthy

The Power of War
Dark_jester
Corsair

Post by Dark_jester »

if we take sum of them as slaves, wat if we nick 1 of their slann, could we steal their spells and have our own version of the comet, oh how ive longed to turn the tables on those empire players. other than let them cast it the make them hit the center of it, quite fun but very hard.
I'm away right now. But I'm not too far away. So if you put your face real close to the screen and scream real loud I just might hear ya.
Dark_jester
Corsair

Post by Dark_jester »

i say nick, i mean capture and torture sum knowledge out of him, not convert him, that'd be bad.
I'm away right now. But I'm not too far away. So if you put your face real close to the screen and scream real loud I just might hear ya.
Thepowerofwar
Cold One Knight

Post by Thepowerofwar »

Oh woeful day. We will not gain much from this campain. But on the bright side we have stop the lizards from gaining as well.
Divinity is granted to those that are worthy

The Power of War
Heh
Noble
Location: TRYING to finish painting all the minis that I have....

Post by Heh »

now that the lustrian campaign is coming to an end, it seems like it's back to our fav pastime...killing high elves.... :twisted:
Tarack
Trainee Warrior

Post by Tarack »

i play chaos. for the lustrian players onward to your victory! crush the favored of the past oldones and claim their magic. as for the people fighting with chaos at middinheim (or however its spelled) push! hopefully since the dark elves helped against the empire i hope their allyship will be reborn and together destroy the high elves and let deamons run free. together we could rule. or malekith could take control of chaos.
Vorax dria
Trainee Warrior

Post by Vorax dria »

the overal campaing is not very impressive actually the forces of light where making us pay a high price every where and at the city of the white wolf it is going wery bat
Name: vorax driax

Weapon Skill (WS): 4
Strength (S): 4
Toughness (T): 3
Dexterity (D): 4
Intelligence (I): 3

Equipment: Long sword, shield, light armour.
Ghar
Warrior

Post by Ghar »

By the way Ulthuan is not excatly our homeland its ``Nagarythe``( Naggaroth is named by it )
If someone says DE are no evil then why do they cuts slaves toungue if they speak?
Rein'karth
Slave on the Altar

Post by Rein'karth »

Well, why take a slann back to Naggaroth when we could take a few carnosaurs and give `em to the beastmasters, it would be like christmas for them!
Dyne
Beastmaster
Location: waiting behind you, about to stab you wit.........wait, ewwww!

Post by Dyne »

darkprincess wrote:
AloneAndBurned wrote:So beautiful... and then he misspelled slaanesh.

Z

LOL - and so did you - technically, the S should be capitalised ;)

he didnt mispell it, he made a grammatical error.
but anyway, no one cares, you just worry about giving the lizzies a good kicking
Everyone wrote:You know, High Elfs really suck
Dyne
Beastmaster
Location: waiting behind you, about to stab you wit.........wait, ewwww!

Post by Dyne »

i will kill the person that kindly points out the irony of the fact that i just misspelled misspell while correcting someone.
my mind is melting!!
Everyone wrote:You know, High Elfs really suck
Tayrod
Spawn of Slaanesh
Location: Over the hills and far away (ie: In Norway somewhere)

Post by Tayrod »

Haha! you misspelled misspell while you were correcting the miss.. awarah! I cant do it, its impossible! And ghar, if your from Texas, USA is still your homeland, if you get me ;)

(Uluthan were made up of 'states' not countries, right?)
And the kneecaps connected to the ... *&¤%#% ... oh darn
Ansob.
Follower of Malal

Post by Ansob. »

rein'karth wrote:Well, why take a slann back to Naggaroth when we could take a few carnosaurs and give `em to the beastmasters, it would be like christmas for them!

"We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!"

Since when is Christmas in September?
General Kala wrote:
Cenyu wrote:Hail to the King, baby.
All my eloquence fails to express it as well as this.
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

the campaign is over now as far as East Asia is concerned(time zone differences). although the official results are not out yet, i think it is a clear victory for the empire although two of the provinces are devastated.

fluffwise, i think the greatest winners are the tombkings as they are the only ones that truly gain territories. i think the the vc will also gain if nagash really reappears.

it is sad the we druchii did not accomplaish much despite doing our best and getting a draw....(ok drawing with the lizzies is a accomplishment)

as for chaos, i really could not guess their fate.
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.