Garagrim died?

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Cerulaetas
Highborn
Location: Behind you liek omg so whitty lolz I r unique lol!!11!1one wtf!

Post by Cerulaetas »

There were no rulesfor Melekh (as far as I know) and he was just there for fluff, as are Haargoth, Strykaar, Feytor, etc.

As for the grudge, that would be against the Forces of Evil, due to the fact that they launched the whole darned campaign, and they ultimately are responsible for the death of Garagrim.
Ashnari Doomsong wrote:So, you're saying that dwarf ironbreakers in HTH combat are heavy cavalry?
You're wierd...
Nekroskop
Highborn

Post by Nekroskop »

I'm quite anxious to see Ungrims reformed profile.

But seeing him die too would be cool as well, at least some tragedy in this overly happy campaign.
The way it goes right now, it would be unfair to kill any more good models. They should kill a few of Archies Lietenants, after all they get beaten constantly and are basically Star Trek Redshirts anyway.

"Who's the new guy?"
"He's, dead, Jim"
I waste him with my boltthrower!
Lorre
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Lorre »

Marlus Chi Kai wrote:He died fighting something dangerous .... well, I consider a dead falling giant more dangerous then a living one at any rate.
And his death wasnt the end of an empire, it just means that Ungrim is no longer the slayer king, just a king. It's not like he's gonna say "Right, no more slayers in my city!".

This would also mean that the Dwarf are getting back their real leader, meaning that some shifting may happen between who ownes the Holdes: skaven and greenskins or the rightfull owners being the Dwarfs...
Interesting stuff can come out of this, still... Grudges will be settled :twisted:
The purpose of War is not to die for your country, but to make sure the other bastard does.
Mielkith
Assassin

Post by Mielkith »

I don't beleave it. Garagrim dies to remove the conflicting oath. Then Ungrim just makes it all in vain and swears it again in his grief. What a plonker! Well, atleast his profile won't need changing.
Its a shame they didn't recover Garagrims axes. They could of cut the chains off.
Tullarisofharganeth
Corsair

Post by Tullarisofharganeth »

Mielkith wrote:I don't beleave it. Garagrim dies to remove the conflicting oath. Then Ungrim just makes it all in vain and swears it again in his grief. What a plonker! Well, atleast his profile won't need changing.
Its a shame they didn't recover Garagrims axes. They could of cut the chains off.

lol. cut his chains off :P i thought army book people couldnt die? cos garagrims in the SoC book isnt he?
Shaggy - Hey Scoobers lets make a break for it!
Scooby Doo - No, I'm a sacrifice!
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Mielkith wrote:I don't beleave it. Garagrim dies to remove the conflicting oath. Then Ungrim just makes it all in vain and swears it again in his grief.

For a while I thought "Cool, big dwarf fluff shift."

What am I, stupid? I should have known better.

I feel robbed. Or at least in need of a complex revenge that may never come to fruition.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Ranieth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ranieth »

It was in the Loremaster's Journal. Sadly, after Garagrim's death, his father did once more take up the slayer's oath.. Stupid dwarf.. :?
Vogon
Highborn

Post by Vogon »

TullarisOfHarGaneth wrote:lol. cut his chains off :P i thought army book people couldnt die? cos garagrims in the SoC book isnt he?

As has been pointed out many times both on this forum and on others the SoC book is a "Campaign Book" not an "Army Book" therefore all the characters that appeared only in the SoC book were fair game to become corpses.

However I think Gagarim must hold the record for the shortest lived fluff character in GW history.

Vogon
Now choose either die in the vacuum of space or...........
Tell me how good you thought my poem was.

**Make Tea Not War**