Project Supremecy

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Phoenix14
Warrior

Post by Phoenix14 »

i doubt GW would go so far as to make this huge bomb go off and negate all of the hard work of the defenders, tho as an attacker i would love 2 c it happen! either way, its only a bit of fluff, but i do understand how annoying it would b for a defender if Mid blew up. i mean, if we (attackers) won the campaign and afterwards the dwarves came through and saved Mid, id b pretty pi$$ed.

Phoenix14
No retreat, no defeat...
Aekold helbrass
Noble

Post by Aekold helbrass »

when will we find out what happened though? in my mind the 'final update' was nothing. everyone went back home, it seems.
"Faster, Marge, faster! The snapping turtles are massing!"
Wolfblade
Corsair

Post by Wolfblade »

We know that our project will not destroy Middenheim. Think about ti, Gav will let that happen. Its just a good fluff. And we will destroy something, but not the whole city. That would be ridiculous (but really fun :D )
Lordsaradain
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lordsaradain »

what if the doom hemisphere extiguishes the flame in the temple of ulric. What if it makes the entire rock colapse on the army of Karl Franz and Valten. We will know it on the end of the week.

Its been more than a week now....
Click here to find out how to convert cooler and cheaper models!
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!