the end?

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Seraphyn
Noble

the end?

Post by Seraphyn »

doesnt anyone else out there belive that gavs loremaster jounrals report was very anti-climatic end to all we have been fighting for? i mean the horde routs and the emporer and valten run them down. ya.
In my mind I envision a world without hate, malice, war. And then I see us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
Enmanuial
Assassin

Post by Enmanuial »

he mentioned there will be more fluff on by the end of this week, propebly discribing what happened with generals from all the other armys

and the results can be seen in the white dwarf of September
Down with Malekith
Long live the Spirit Lakulei
Vogon
Highborn

Post by Vogon »

Well according to the Final Lormaster Journal updat it say's WD in three months time so that'd put it in 300 or 301 in the UK.

Perhaps the defenders victory has caused a complete re-write of the planned story.

Vogon
Now choose either die in the vacuum of space or...........
Tell me how good you thought my poem was.

**Make Tea Not War**
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

AFAIK the reason it´ll not be in the next white dwarf, nor in the one after that, is that the white dwarf released in september is made in july. so, the one relaesed in october was made in august. thus, it´ll only be in the november WD.
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Thebeastman
Shade

Post by Thebeastman »

Chaos in theory should of wiped the floor with the defenders, I cannot stand Valten or any of the other so called goodies. Or perhaps GW intended for the defenders to win anyway, so that Chaos can do the same thing in years to come.
The Beast man