Meta Gaming

Where the great threads of Druchii.net are kept

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Seanzala
Death Jester

Post by Seanzala »

Evilzealot wrote:Should it be mentioned that this style of play can really lead to the domination of local players? Playing the game to the best of your abilities is fun, but if you start brutalizing your buddies or just consistantly winning then the game can lose some of it's challenge! You may want to consider if you want to really improve your game - with great power comes great responsibility

I'd say that this is more for competitive gaming, not friendly battles, unless there was someone you really wanted to massacre... :twisted:

Sean
Waerik
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Waerik »

I don't agree with you Evilzealot (about that you would brutilize other players), I would just say that this is the way that any player with a bit of experience and feeling playes a game, it is how I play friendly games, and it is how I expect my friends to play friendly games, that of cource do not mean that you don't make a list for fun from time to time...

Really what have been mentioned here is really only a few things about how to make a decent list and to take into concideration factors outside the rule set etc...

I don't see anything odd, difficult or highly advanced in what have been mentioned here, this is just the way I play the game, and it is the way I would expect any one who have played the game for more than a year, and who play it partly for its stratigic value, to play it...

Meta gaming is in a sence, the way that I would expect any devoted player to play the game... (But then on the other hand, I tend to be rather far of when concerning average people... )
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]