My Late-Night-After-Long-Day-Rules: Annoying 12 Year Old

Where the great threads of Druchii.net are kept

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Skaven_micester
Shade

Post by Skaven_micester »

:roll: lol man its all in fun its not serious lighten up !eek!
The plague is out there...
The swarm is coming...
And all around is death!
Lord happyslave
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Supporting for Kim Clijsters, world's best tennisplayster

Post by Lord happyslave »

Yeah, we would wake wone up awout the ewtremely awwoying SouldraineR, if wou wike. :D

Note: I hope you can't hear all my teeth've been knocked out.
Damn, I should pay more attention to wether the girl I'm ... making ewtremely happy that night :twisted: , doesn't have a broad, strong BF!
Salvation will arrive

on the second of februari

The release of Halo 2
Klarinettus
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Klarinettus »

Having played Magic the Gathering since I was 8, I must say that younger players recieving ridicule is anything but encouraging. And the younger players won't always stay younger...

Still, I understand that its all in good fun :-D
As a 14 year old, I have some corrections I would like to make to the 14 year old stats. However, I have to go finish my homework now ( :x ) so I'll do it later.
Rhosymedre
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

OK, I'll be serious in the humour forum (quick! someone shoot me!).

This post is not about twelve year olds in general. Many twelve year olds are decent chaps and don't act like annoying little b*stards. I expect that you fall in that category.

This post is more venting frustration at the type of snotty little gamer (NOT NECESSARILY TWELVE, although they usually are) who just won't leave you alone. They think you're their mummy or older brother or someone who actually gives a sh*t. These are the annoying ones. That's not all of them, or even most of them. But most gamers know at least one, and I tell you that it is ANNOYING.

Long story short: twelve year old kids good, ANNOYING twelve year old kids bad.
Goodbye.
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

By the way, let's just keep it below sixteen, eh cowboys? I'm proud to be sweet sixteen.
Goodbye.
Decheran
Evil Henchman

Post by Decheran »

skaven_micester wrote:how old are u Decheran... 13 you say ok.

The REALY ANOYING 13 Year Old

The REALY ANOYING 13 Year Old is fully an upgrade from the The Annoying 12 Year Old he has aged a full year and has hit puberty and is now a raging teen.

M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 1 1 5 1 1 1 5 10

Weapons: Fists (2 handweapons)

Special Rules: Crazed Teen, Puberty, Distracted, Decheran

Crazed Teen: Being the crazed teen that he is Decheran is subject to not only double frenzy getting not one but 2 attacks.

Puberty: Decheran is just hitting Puberty so he hasn't experienced $*X yet so he will always run when he loses combat in addition when ever he runs he runs an additional d6

Distracted: If a femal are present on the board and Decheran can see her he must roll a die (not this works for all races expcept dwarfs).

1-2: Decheran may not move, shoot or do anything this round wile he !@#$s off if he is in a unit they may not move but they can shoot and do other actions as normal.

3: Decheran must move as fast as he can towards the nearest femal model. If he is faster than the unit he is in he must leave it and move.

4: Decheran suddenly decides he must prove himself to the woman. Decheran must move as fast as he can towards the nearest enemy unit if he hits it it counts a charging

5-6: Decheran is unafected.

Decheran: Decheran is well Decheran there fore he suffers extrem stupidity every turn when he takes his stupidity test he must roll 3 die and counting the total of all three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:lol: this is really fun i hope some one takes crack at me im 14 some im next in line :lol:

ummmm, i'll be 16 in december....
"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
-Carl Sagan
The slavemaster
Corsair

Re: My Late-Night-After-Long-Day-Rules: Annoying 12 Year Old

Post by The slavemaster »

thats cool lol
die by my whip
Plaguebearer
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Plaguebearer »

Plaguebearer walks up to Andruillius. Plaguebearer picks up big rock. Plaguebeare hits Andruillius repeatedly over the head with big rock until the blood runs free...
I am 14 ya know...

But this has to be the best ever example of stupidity in warhammer (Both adults and little kids).

About a year ago I went to GW on a beginners day with a friend. I had carefully read the rulebook but had not really played any games with my small amount of old style lizardmen models. The day goes on. I realise the thing is kinda below me... "Now this is how you move your units!" And there is this real asshole of a staff member (Dunno his name) who is 'teaching' us to play. It was fairly abysmal. All these little 7-10 year olds running about all over the place.

But the whole thing really came to a head when we were allowed to play a n real rules mucking about game. Fine! A chance to try out the rules... I had thought too soon...

The first thing - My friend had bought a slann (The old style ones are murder to build cos they are supported by four temple gaurd instead of a flying stand.) My friend (Blood god on this forum) really wanted to use the slann Annoying staff member (Now know for convenience as ASM :D ) said no. But BG asked again if he could use it as a non-magic thing. (He had spent agas building the model) ASM not only said no but grabbed it off him! One of the sets of temple gaurd almost snapped off.
Second thing - I wanted to use BG's stegadon. (Cause of the bolt thrower) I had unfortunately left the rulebook at home but I had a really good idea of how it worked. ASM said if I knew how to use it I could (Yes!) but when the game started and I tried to use it he said "Do you want o fire D6 bolts or one. Huh? I was sure I knew how bolt throwers worked but according to him he was right. The bow gets taken off the board Stegadon and all. (Not even allowed to just use the dinosaur :() But I still had my skinks and saurus! Then the final straw.
The third and final thing. Some fat little bastard is eating, get this! A jar of chocolate sprinkles. :lol: I know its is hard to believe but thats what he was doing. Then... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Then the clumsy little F#*K~R dropped the whole lot on one side of the table. Then the annoying guy gets a small old hover from the back of the shop. He bigins to collect the chocolate sprinkles. He moves the hoover dangerously (and unneccicerally!) close to my skinks. Thwap! A skink is lost into the hoover. Then the guy looks up. He grins. That day one of the staff members had reatreted to the library in the shopping centre (And I dont bloody blame him!) And ran quiet LOTRTTW preview games. He used to take the beginner games I dont think he ever went back on sundays. Niether did I.

One final point on this story of evil. The guy did offer me a replacement skink. But the fact is the asshole did it. I diddent take the skink.
I think there were so many complaints about ASM that he was fired cos I have never seen him since. GOOD!
Nurgles children, our pretties our pets...
How nurgle loves his little children, how nurgle loves his little pets...
Unholy_hamster
Executioner
Location: Sitting in a dark dank tower plotting the downfall of the civilized races occasionaly going Mwahaha

Post by Unholy_hamster »

Actually these special rules should include anyone under the age 18 talking to us old ones (the sage elders who have to dodge work, women and children to play with some minis). Anyone talking to me should simply not talk and instead listen to what wise words I decide to impart, which often starts off with; Put a cork in it and listen. Ahh to be the old fart.
Hamsters rule
Zeros
Corsair

Post by Zeros »

Super dodging +25 old man:

stat lines:

M WS BS S T W I A Ld
2 1 1 3 2 1 -11 5

weapons a equipment:
Fists

Specials rules:
afraid of wife, drunk, old.

Afraid of wife:
The super dodging man is so afraid of his wife if she find out what he spend so much time and money on. So all female model cause terror.

Old:
He is and old man and he get very tired very very fast so if he has marched this round he cant do anything in the next round he has to take a break to recover him self.

Drunk:
Usually when the super dodgin +25 year old man is with his friends (unit) he usually take some beers to do the reunion more enjoyable. So role a D6 and look at the chart.

1-2 : they extremely drunk him and the whole unit so the become stupid and begins to discuss about silly things. Everybody attack the neares model friend or foe and they are also stupid.

3-4: the just a bit drunk and they think the are invencible so the charge the most dificult enemy to beat, why not they think they are invincible.

5-6: they are not drunk so they are just so bored that they just want to go home, he and the unit go out of the neares table top
Cualkiera ke via en un pueblo de sevilla ke me envie un mensaje privado si kiere jugar
Unholy_hamster
Executioner
Location: Sitting in a dark dank tower plotting the downfall of the civilized races occasionaly going Mwahaha

Post by Unholy_hamster »

You forgot

The Power of the Old Ones
These wise old players knows obscure and long forgotten warhammer lore
All enemy units and players (except longbeards) must pass a leadership test at –1 for each old one in the unit, to charge the model or face terribly long speeches about the to-hit rules in the 1st ed.

By the way I don’t drink that much. I only drink when I have a good reason like I’m thirsty or not drunk.

"mumbles" kids today have no respect for their elder and betters, I'll collect a Dwarf army and give them a bad conscience that'll teach those young whippersnappers
Hamsters rule