Check In Here

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Check In Here

Post by Langmann »

Write your name, describe your job for the campaign (NOT YOUR REAL JOB).

Try and be real clear about what you do, ie: pretend the CMs don't have a clue what the Cult of Pleasure Initiative does so write a little paragraph about it so they know who to go to for things.

langmann : webmaster of the campaign. Pretty obvious. Also D.net Administrator. for campaign.
Last edited by Langmann on Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

Anaryin: I'll be probably in charge of the new characters and scenarios you ask. Other than that, I'd love to offer myself to write any piece of fluff, specially VC fluff if there is any. But as I don't know if I have time, I won't promise. I'll write a few BReports on the VC and other than these two "jobs" I don't have any. Unless said so ;)
Last edited by Anaryin on Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Nagathi: Campaign Recorder/Statistican/Something (haven't been very clear about that, but I will be reading and compiling all the reports at least)

- Nag
Enthardon
Highborn

Post by Enthardon »

Enthardon aka TimmyMWD - Loremaster of Asur.org and fluff writer for the HE involvement.
Burn Naggaroth

Enthardon the Aesenar
Loremaster of Ulthuan.org

Enthardon - Part of official GW fluff
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Underway asks Vorchild for a revision to the ToK list

Is that a hint or something? :shock: I'm in trouble and I haven't even checked in! ;)

Vorchild: I suppose I'm the ToK list coordinator. Also there for tactical articles coordination if needed and I should be pressuring the Ambassadors into services as required (mostly for promoting the lists and campaign). Let me know if there's something else I missed.
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

Underway: Campaign Co-manager, and Leader of the semi successful invasion of Lustria (oops I started a civil war...).

I am here to make sure the campaign runs smoothly and to help develop things and direct traffic. I am sure one we get a system going things will pretty much run themselves.

One more thing, my wedding is the 2nd of October so I will be on my honeymoon till the 22nd of the same month. As such I will unfortunatly be unable to help out here for the start. However I have full confidence in all of you and in Jeff's organizational abilities.
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

Darkprincess: CoP initiative leader. Fluff writer/co-ordinator and all-round ideas mage - Likes to invent characters and stuff for Anaryin to play with ;)

At the CoP initiative we will also collect fragments of incoming fluff from other initiatives or CMs and try to assemble them into a cohesive whole for publication on the website or in the Monthly.

Background fluff for characters as well as flavour articles for the Monthly are also a large part of our responsibilities.

In all of this I and my people will attempt to display a degree of professional detatchment and objectivism (ie. I will show no favouritism towards the Slaaneshis and no animosity towards the Khainists - well, not much anyway :twisted: )
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Underway wrote:Underway: Campaign Co-manager, and Leader of the semi successful invasion of Lustria (oops I started a civil war...).

I am here to make sure the campaign runs smoothly and to help develop things and direct traffic. I am sure one we get a system going things will pretty much run themselves.

One more thing, my wedding is the 2nd of October so I will be on my honeymoon till the 22nd of the same month. As such I will unfortunatly be unable to help out here for the start. However I have full confidence in all of you and in Jeff's organizational abilities.

Hi, my name's Jeff, and I am a Warhammer-holic

"Hi Jeff"

I'm campaign co-manager - same as Underway. Already married, however, so will be here during his absence.

J
Iyagd
Master Of Mirrors

Post by Iyagd »

Iyagd - head of TMLaS P&M initiative, head of PT Guild, member 7th Convent and AoK developing team. I'll be responsible for creating painting and modelling issues and for ongoing playtesting, especially ToK and scenarios.
Druchii Discussion moderator.
Z'gahn
The Touch of Death

Post by Z'gahn »

Z'Gahn: Link to the Monthly, co-ordinator of the campaign booklet and maybe for a possible newsletter.
Also leader of the reporters (tho I dunno what they can do for the campaign) and member of dev team.
Mdk
Slave on the Altar

Post by Mdk »

MDK: TMLAS member, head of the Illustrators initiative, Monthly artdirector and member of the AoK. (this sounds a awfull lot like and AA meeting if you ask me) (B)
You’re a wreck, an accident.
Forget the freak, your just nature.
Keep the gun oiled, and the temple cleaned shiz
snort, and blaspheme, let the heads cool, and the
engine run. Because in the end, everything we do,
is just everything we’ve done.