November 9th Orders

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

November 9th Orders

Post by Voodoomaster »

Dispatch to all Generals of Khaine.

the Fighting here in Ghromd is intensifiying and i am taking a break from the fighting to write you your orders.

To Generals in the South, Contiune to Harass and Halt any Slannesh forces returning from Lustria, at any cost, use your Undead and Lizard allies well Fresh forces are now on their way.
Generals Around Wraith Gate, Congratulations on the sealing of the gates, General Kala has informed me of her success. Now we shall have to attack the 6th Gate. To all forces of the Bleak Coast contiune to Attack Asur Ships.
To all Generals Within Karond Kar, perpare the City for Seige, which seems ineviatble. The plains outside the city are crawling with enemies, conduct yourselves to hit and run raids against the forces of Slannesh and their Allies. I am myself Shall Leave Ghrond with Reniforcements within the Week.
To All Generals in the North, hold the Watchtowers, the Chaos wastes are now teeming with enemies, i Still encourage hit and run raids on chaos camps but your main orders are to hold the Watchtowers, at any cost.
To All Generals fighting in the Underway, with the Apperance of the Ratmen and the Descruction of the dwarf Iron Clad ship, we now have the upper hand. Your Orders are to harass Both Sides and Clear all of the Tunnels in the Underway. Fresh Troops Should Now have arrived under the command of General Lethalis.
To All Generals Around Ghrond. I have Still had no news on How the Cultists are entering the city fighting is increased Still and Our forces are slowly but Surely are being beaten Back. Your Orders are to destroy any Slannesh Incampments outside the city and find out how the slannesh scum are getting into the city. plus Any forces in the city find the annointed Veloran Erathai and his Devoted Scum For he has an appointment with my Draich.

May Khaine Guide your Blade.

Khael Vraneth, Lord General of Khaine, Lord Executioner, Reagent of Har Ganeth, 3rd Son of Kurl Vraneth, Lord of the northen Reaches, Slayer of Asur, etc
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Darmort
The Bane Of Gavin Thrope

Post by Darmort »

my forces are split at the Watch Towers (Now in a Skirmish game format against the Cult of Slaanesh) and Drake has gone to get more warriors from Ghrond.
this way I can do both; protect the watch towers, and run terror in the Cult of Slaanesh camps outside Ghrond,
Darmort
Back From Druchii Hiatus
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

@Darmort, one of your Characters is in Ghrond yes. well i feel free to post in my Wardiary. i am planing a Council of War, on the 9th. to discuss everyones characters aims. you are welcome to join us.
Voodoomaster, Leader of Team Khaine
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Fresh Troops Should Now have arrived under the command of General Lethalis.

Indeed, though not all have come through the hastily build defences of the Rats. I will personally attempt to break through them. Tonight, fur and blood will litter the Underway.
The dark prince
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by The dark prince »

I have my forces deployed for battle around the 6th Gate. The 21st Ghrond Loyal Draiches shall not disappoint!

TDP
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

I am in ghrond and im killing.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Ragnarok wrote:I am in ghrond and im killing.

Really?

We have the upperhand, so well done everyone!

But we can't be statisfied as long as Ghrond is in danger. I urge you to fight for it as if your lives depended on it.

Actually, they do...
Darmort
The Bane Of Gavin Thrope

Post by Darmort »

Voodoomaster wrote:@Darmort, one of your Characters is in Ghrond yes. well i feel free to post in my Wardiary. i am planing a Council of War, on the 9th. to discuss everyones characters aims. you are welcome to join us.
Voodoomaster, Leader of Team Khaine

Drake has not yet arrived at Ghrond, I have a Skirmish match before I get there.

basically Drake is galloping towards Ghrond and he gets abushed by a load of Slaaneshi Cultists, just like one of those Lord of the Rings Scenarios.

the force at the Watch Towers is led by a newly Promoted Beastmaster.
(can't remember his name)

oh well, need to play some Skirmish
Back From Druchii Hiatus
Scorpioni
Cold One Knight

Post by Scorpioni »

Darkon has reached Ghrond a week or so ago. he and his cold-hearted executioner bodyguard have done themselves proud by defeating 3 slaanesh armies in a row. A small detachment sent by him to reinforce the wrath gate has been massacred but it seems their sacrifice was not in vain as the gate is now closed.

For now Darkon's Cobra legion will continue to roam Ghrond's surroundings trying to raid slaanesh encampments. His dragon Bar'ghest has finally recovered from his old battlewound during the storm of chaos. I think a certain annointed has an appointment with darkon's draich

long live the forces of khaine,

Darkon Sharpblade, lord of Har Ganeth, leader of the Cobra and Scorpion legions.
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I will continue to protect Ghrond with all the forces that I have
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Me: I h8 u lol :P
just coz i found a legend combo and u didnt
Ansob.
Follower of Malal

Post by Ansob. »

Supreme Commander Vraneth,

The 4th Ironfrost is holding out in the North. Losses have been within acceptable margins so far, and the snow has run red with traitor blood more than once. However, our last fight has left the Company shattered, and the 4th has retreated to its garrison grounds. My apologies, Supreme Commander. My men will only be grounded long enough for the Company's standard to be redesigned;

Leftenant Asadh Vehlta, 4th Ironfrost detachment.
General Kala wrote:
Cenyu wrote:Hail to the King, baby.
All my eloquence fails to express it as well as this.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Leftenant Asadh Vehlta,

as Master Vraneth's second-in-command, I can tell you nothing more then that you did a great job holding out this long. The Chaos Marshalling Area, however, is considered lost and orders are to abandon them and prepare defences within the safety of the Watch Towers. Never before has Chaos scum passed it, and never will they pass.

May Khaine bless your Draich and lance,

Highborn Lethalis
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

i will send my personal captain with an army to ghrond. he has orders to hold the city at all costs. i will soon return myself with my father. with us will follow a great army.