13%

Total votes: 8

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

January 20th Orders

Post by Voodoomaster »

Dispatch To all Generals of Khaine,

Greetings Generals,

The Great Counter attack has struck, we are gaining ground fast do not stop the attack until the city is re-taken.

To Generals in the South, Your counter attack has gone well, continue to use your lizzard allies to hunt down the remaining cult forces, my sister should return from the north soon.
To All Generals Around the 6th Gate, Follow General Kala's orders, i have put here i charge of all Khainite armies, you are under no circumstances attack the cult unless provoked. Destroy the 6th gate quickerly and Arnhelm shall be ours.
To all Generals Within Karond Kar, contiune to supress the slave revolt, the plains are all but ours now, however expect the cult to re-enforce their postions.
To All Generals in the North, Fall back to the Watchtowers, the Chaos wastes are a lost cause now, i will contiune to support hit and run raids on chaos camps but your main orders are to hold the Watchtowers, at any cost.
To All Generals fighting in the Underway, the Ratmen are now all but destroyed but contiune to watch your backs. The Dwarf fleet is severly depleated now, it should be easy to defeat, strike it hard.
To All Generals Around Ghrond. our great qounter strike has begun well, we have forced the cult onto the back foot however, we must not lose this momentum. Contiune to attack the cult is all places, the harder we strike and faster, the less time the cult shall have to react.

However the Candle Burns Low i shall have to retire for tomorrow i once again join the fighting around the city.

May Khaine Guide your Blade.

Khael Vraneth, Lord General of Khaine, Lord Executioner, 3rd Son of Kurl Vraneth, Lord of the northen Reaches, Slayer of Asur, Deamon slayer etc
Last edited by Voodoomaster on Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

The battle groups from the last orders still apply, we need to countiue this highly successful tactic. The Cult is routing and Darkprincess is worried. do not grow complacent

The Southern Reaches Battle Group:
Maldor.
Deathraider.
Sexy Druchii.
Voodoomaster
Kaslek
[we need more people to help out in the south all help is needed.]

The Watchtowers Battle Group:
Zarkath
Mithrandiur
ANSOB
Cathalir
Little Murderer
Darkspear
Chaos Druchii
Darmort

Ghrond Battle Group:
Manwe
Deathraider
Beastmaster Kurlan
Terrof Darkshroud
Voodoomaster
Ash
HeH
Carron

If i have missed anyone out or put you in the wrong group either post here or send me a PM.
eddit: soory Carron and Kaslek added you now

Voodoomaster, leader of team khaine
Last edited by Voodoomaster on Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Carron
Warrior

Post by Carron »

@Voodoomaster: You missed me, I'm in battle group Ghrond, especially since my cult opponent has returned.
War is a matter of vital importance to the state; the province of life and death; the road to survival and ruin. It is mandatory that it be studied thoroghly.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Hear hear! The Ratmen are defeated, and the dwarves are retreating! Such is the glory of the Khainite Druchii, we already closed one battleground, another is about to close and the Cult has been dealt blows from which they couldn't possibly recover. Their leader in Karond Kar has been slain by a human slave! :shock:

if any of you has doubted the justness of your case, here is the overwhelming proof that you, True Druchii, have made the only right decision there was to be made. You have chosen the side of Khaine, and you won in the name of Khaine. Let your banners waver over the battlefields, for you are the victors, champions of Naggaroth! :twisted:
Kaslek
Trainee Warrior

Post by Kaslek »

ya missed me,Im going south to help!
Show no mercy to the High Elves for in the old days, we received none from them
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

these orders shall still apply until the next fluff update which may be days or hours, however as we have got back to 50-50 at ghrond i think that we should start to use a new tactic.

Should i unlease the assassins? if we start to take out there leadership in battles it should have a great affect on the campaign. without leaders they are lost.

should i unlease the assassins? either post here or vote in poll.

Voodoomaster, leader of team khaine
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

What do we have to lose?

As I see it, we're winning. Really winning. We shouldn't get overconfident but the Cult has been dealt some serious blows.

This is the time to strike. Let us release assassins on the excuses for Elves. Make them pray for Khaine that they won't get killed too.
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

release the
assassins pls
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

you know you want to realease them and kill our enemies :twisted:
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Me: I h8 u lol :P
just coz i found a legend combo and u didnt
Darmort
The Bane Of Gavin Thrope

Post by Darmort »

Kill the Cultists! Release the Assassins! Go for them! Get them with Assassins! Get them with the Assassins! Go you Assassins! Get the Cult! Kill them all! (subtle hint: RELEASE THE ASSASSINS!) (Hint-hint)

I think you can see my vote, ;)
And if you didn't get it, release the Assassins already! :D

Now to see if my brother will actually play a game of Warhammer. Then I can count it towards the Watch Towers.
Back From Druchii Hiatus
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Dary; if he does, please PM me a small battle report. I will make a story out of it :twisted:
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

hmm, it seems that quite a few people want the assassins unleased, if there is no changes in opinion then i shall unlease the assassins when the next fluff comes out.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Gotta love it when fluff decides outcomes of battles...haven't followed the fluff in the beginning, so if he/she is still alive, could we go specifically for the b****** that killed one of our female leaders at Ghrond? That was a real blow, and if we could have vengance it would have a nice psychological impact.

Yup, I'm your propaganda chief ;)
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

go on release them, im dying for a load of assassination games
i cant seem to make friends! add me to msn you losers!

Kurlan the violent (trainee of khaine)

WS: 3
S:5
T:4
D:5
I:2

two short swords, dagger, 4 throwing knives, 500 gold coins, unarmed combat skill

Group 17 Mod
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

yes the assassins shall be released in the next orders fully, but for now play assassination scenarios whenever you can.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

:twisted:

Great...
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

woohoo :twisted:
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Me: I h8 u lol :P
just coz i found a legend combo and u didnt
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

thats great news!

two short swords, dagger, 4 throwing knives, 500 gold coins, unarmed combat skill

Group 17 Mod
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

right everyone, the assassins shall be unleased however the new stats are up and i am not 100% satisfied with them of the three key battle areas.
Ghrond: 50%-50%
The Watchtowers: 48%-52%
The Southern Reaches: 38%-46%-17%
after looking at this i have come to this conclusion, the cult of pleasure has now realised that it is a lost cause to bring the armies of the south back now as we have successfully closed beaten them back. They are now concentrating on the watchtowers so that their chaos allies can break through and besige ghrond, ghrond to must come under are rule soon with the release of the assassins. i am recalling all druchii in netural zones to ghrond, and to the north.

New orders shall be released tomorrow.

Voodoomaster, Leader of Team Khaine
Last edited by Voodoomaster on Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

The Watchtowers: 38%-42%

This doesn't make 100 ;)
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

woops, my mistake typo.
correctted.
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

next warhammer club we will hav to get some assassination games in, dont u agree voodoo and deathraider? also the siege will hopefully bring in a win for khaine!

Group 17 Mod
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Voodoomaster wrote:Ok

I'm sure he agrees :P
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

tis a sad day for the druchii, General Kala has fallen. the 6th Gate has been destoryed though the druchii have two little moral left to fight. All Druchii at the 6th are herby ordered to report to Ghrond.

it is a sad day for elven kind.