Final showdown

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Onyx paladin
Assassin

Final showdown

Post by Onyx paladin »

Alright. Hellebron is now a legal character. So I say that we manuever Hellebron and Morathi into a nice final fight. I'd bet on Morathi, though getting through MR 2 would be a rough task even for her.

TOK army headed by Hellebron v. COP army headed by Morathi. What I wouldn't do to get to see that.... :lol:
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

By looking at the title, I thought you had overheard something Voodoomaster and I have planned... But nevermind that now :P

I think the fight would be a close one, and judging by how it looks right now, Hellebron would win.

- Nag
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

So... what do you have planned? That sure opened a can of worms.
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

We have been talking about a grande finale. But nothing has reached further then the idea stage. You'll know when the time comes...

- Nag
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

Well it seems that Hellebron has disappeared from her palace at Ghrond during our initial attacks on the city some time ago and now nobody seems to know where she has gone (Har Ganeth has been mentioned once or twice, but her current location is unknown. There is still a battle going on outside Ghrond, but Lonicera and her occupying forces have sacked the Great Temple and slipped away from the city while the battle rages outside. She is leading her people north to reinforce the garrison at the Spire of Malice.

The campaign is entering its final stages, and I feel that it is at the Spire that the final battles will now be fought. Ghrond was ours for a while, but it would have been suicide to stay here now as they are drawing their armies from everywhere to attack us there in the hope of retaking their city.

http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?p=395127#395127
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

Well, as far as posting battles, the only places I could find that were still open wer eGhrond and 6th Gate. So I posted my wins into Ghrond. I guess that means Xaniphera is fighting a nice rearguard action for Lonicera. I fear for both Ladies in the coming days. I got to post 3 wins in ghrond yesterday, but my opponent won in 6th gate. So, Democles (my other character) is having to slip away into the night with what remains of his forces.