Flesh and blood fluff??

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Osmiusvorn
Executioner

Flesh and blood fluff??

Post by Osmiusvorn »

Since I am a fluffomaniac I would really like to know more about the flesh and blood campaign fluff... I can't find it though so I hope someone could help me. Is there anywhere you can find all the fluff about the flesh and blood campaign?

The campaign website is down and since I didn't become an "active" druchii.net user until after the campaign I don't really know anything about it..

I would really like to read the fluff.

Thx...
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

yes unfotunatly the fluff regarding the campaigns is all on the website and i didn't save it onto a word document or anything. however there are other stuff that are in this forum such as the Wardiary's written by both me and kala, but they also contain extracts from other generals to.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Osmiusvorn
Executioner

Post by Osmiusvorn »

That's is bad indeed I really wanted to read it... :(

Does anyone by chance has any of the fluff saved??

If not.... Anyone can tell me what happened in the campaign in short words, nothing fluffy...

Thanks Voodoomaster I found the wardiary's...

Thanks...
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Short version -

During the Storm of Chaos, Morathi brought the Cult of Slaanesh out of hiding and launched her raid into Lustria. Upon returning home, Hellebron ordered the Temple of Khaine to purge the "infidels". The Civil War erupted.

The Cult's Chaos allies attacked Naggaroth from the North. Almost every race sent invaders to take advantage of the chaos and confusion. First among them were the High Elves, who attempted and nearly succeeded in building a counter-fortification between Arnhelm and the Wrath Gate in the Blackspine mountains.

The war raged for several months with no clear victor. But as time went by, control of key areas were slowly being regained by the Temple of Khaine loyalists. The Cult and Chaos Hordes were slowly repulsed in the North after crashing through the Watchtowers and threatening the High Temple in Ghrond.

Throughout the entire conflict, Malekith remained absolutely silent. Not a single word on the conflict was heard from the Black Throne. Then, without warning, Shadowblade appeared to the major faction leaders. His mission - put an end to the Civil War. Malekith's thoughts on the war may never be known, but the Civil War was brought to a close by his will alone.

Morathi and Hellebron were spared. Their seconds in command were, alas, not so fortunate. The Cult was not officially suppressed and did not return to hiding. The Temple of Khaine is ostensibly still the state religion in Naggaroth. However the Cultists now openly walk the streets and the tensions that brought about the Civil War in the first place are still simmering.
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.