Something has to be done about WG

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Decheran
Evil Henchman

Something has to be done about WG

Post by Decheran »

There are just way to many army lists. All of the new topics on there are army lists. I know I am guilty of posting army lists there, and feel partly responsible for posting the first one, but I think its gotten out of hand. There either needs to be a whole new froum for them, just ban them, or let them be. A whole new forum I don't like, as it will further distract from the DE theme. Banning them I think is a viable tactic, people can post their lists in places like the player's society or snake eyes (if its still around). Letting them be I don't like, its clogging up the boards like the stickies in DD.
"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
-Carl Sagan
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

I'm not sure to what you are referring here. I haven't noticed this problem at all. :?
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

If you are talking about the number of army lists in Wargaming Discussion I have no issue with that at all. Many of us here, me included, play other armies so what is wrong with asking advice from people you know and have a regular chat relationship with.

Geez, the amount of posts starting here about 'lets stop this or lets stop that'! The WGD is there for such threads and as such they are well managed and do not seem to get out of control. At least they are more on topic than some of the stuff discussed there!

If you want to go down this line then there is more than a strong case for getting rid of the Humour Forum for a start. Most of the stuff in there is utter crap and at best has a very tentative link to wargaming, but it is harmless and fun.

I think sometimes people lose sight of what this group of forums is all about - fun!
Last edited by Dark Alliance on Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High handed executioner
Noble

Post by High handed executioner »

I think sometimes people lose sight of what this group of forums is all about - fun!

Couldn't be more true - a forum for a game ought to be fun - as it is! Nothing should be changed if you! :lol:
Use the Warriors as bait... if they can hold the enemy: Fine... if they can't... well well, then we'll just have to kill the ignorants for murdering our "friends"!