Tournament Guide/forum

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Malekithau
Silver Khaine Winner

Tournament Guide/forum

Post by Malekithau »

Hi,

Currently any of our members who want to start competing in tourneys will have to troll through the forums or post asking for advice. We have many tourney players here including many well known ones. I'm sure if we pooled our knowledge we could help many fledgling Druchii generals on a tourney career.

As an aside I'd like to see us encourage more of our members to participate in tourneys and raise the profile of druchii.net and the Dark Elf community in general. 'm consdering mustering a Team Druchii.net for the Sydney GT this year maybe we could do the same around the world?

John O
" If I wanted to roll a million dice I'd play Yahtzee!"
Imdat tauble
Master Babel Fish
Master Babel Fish

Post by Imdat tauble »

good idea. I can't do any tourneys this year(last year of school, big exams etc), but next year I'd be interested.

However, it also seems like a subsection of tactics - one way of doing it may be to just have a prefix of "Tourney" for tournament-related threads in the tactics forum rather than actually getting a new forum. I'm not sure If a new forum would be worth it - will have to think about it...

As for a guide, if anyone wants to write one for publishing in the quarterly, we'd be happy to host it.