New Intiative.

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Heno
Assassin

New Intiative.

Post by Heno »

Okay. Do not ignore this thread and it's immediately.
First, check out the thread, which is linked in my Sig.
Then, post possible replies to this thread.
I do not visit in other forums in here, and when i do, i do it very seldom.
My main forum is Ideas Forum and I take the idea of making DE more balanced very curiously.

So, I think, that there should be an Intiative for Ideas Forum. The members of this intiative would list up all good ideas. They would also keep the ideas forum clean. They would for example just delete foul threads like "New Unit For DE: Chimera Riders!!!111!!11!" or something as insane.
The members of this new Intiative would also write rules for Ideas Forum.
What DE needs and what it doesn't need. DE needs only one unit more, it might be slaves. DE do not need crazy ideas like war mammoth or chimera or demons or warhounds.
DE does not need honour section. We have ToK and thats it.
This means, that posting threads which contains idea of making new unit, is not allowed and this kind of threads are just calmly deleted.

We have here Intiative for Painting and Modelling, for Fluff and so on.
Both are important things, but isn't the making of new book much more important than these two? I think it is.

What do YOU say?
What should I write here?
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Whilst I disagree with the need to set up a new Initiative you do have a point about the need for more coherency withing the Ideas thread. When we set it up we wanted to allow a good period of time for the free flow of ideas, however crazy they may be, to keep our minds active.

At this time we do not have any suggested time scale from GW regarding new army books. I suspect it will be another 12 months or more away. But I think you are correct in that the forum needs tidying up and structuring in some way.

I will chat it over with Langmann.
Iyagd
Master Of Mirrors

Post by Iyagd »

I say YES, You know @Heno that I'm with You!
Druchii Discussion moderator.