Possible Post tracker?

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Tastyfish
Arch-deviant of the Cult of Pleasure

Possible Post tracker?

Post by Tastyfish »

Is there anyway to create a feature that lets you see all the threads you have posted in rather just the email notifications, or is there one already I have been too blind to see/its not compatible with this forum software?

Quite a few other forums have similar things but couldn't find anyway of getting it to do it here (though most of the ones that do seem to be vbulletin or whatever it is, so it could be a software thing).

Can be difficult to find them some times as a fair few have quite similar names (maily SoC ones, have lost a post on the merits of Anoited compared to HB and sorceror amoung all the 'new character', 'anoited rumours' and 'infernal' threads in there, though haven't looked that hard to be honest, just got me thinking)

If there isn't one already, and it is possible within the existing forum software does anyone else think it might be handy, or just an excessive waste of bandwidth?
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking about specifically, but if you want to find all the posts you've made, just go to your own profile (there's a profile link at the bottom of your post) and click on "view all posts".
Goodbye.
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Yes, and you can do a similar thing using the search function. Simply input your user name and search all the forums and it should come up with every topic you have posted in that still exists.
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Tastyfish
Arch-deviant of the Cult of Pleasure

Post by Tastyfish »

If you go to 'user cp' on Portent for example, you get a list of all your subscribed threads that people have replied to since you went there last, is a lot easier. Especailly if you posted early on but have left it for a bit or just want to read the new replies.
Want to write background or fluff for the Herald? PM me