drop down meny size

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

drop down meny size

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

any chanse to increase the size of the drop down meny? with my rather shaky hands i find it sometimes hard to get to the forum i want due to the small size of the lines
Gorbad ironclaw
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Gorbad ironclaw »

Speaking of the drop down menu, would it be possible to raise it a little further over the Forum Index line?

I always seem to activate the drop down menu when I just want to click on the forum link.
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Re: drop down meny size

Post by Teifion »

Linda Lobsta Defenda wrote:any chanse to increase the size of the drop down meny? with my rather shaky hands i find it sometimes hard to get to the forum i want due to the small size of the lines

Try to drink less alchol before browsing druchii.net ;)

on a more serious note my hands are rock steady and my hand eye coordination ios great, though the menu could be a little larger......
Leithel and odd
My own worst enemy

Post by Leithel and odd »

They are a but small and fiddly, I tend not to use them anyhow.. if your mouse is a little shaky it can be quite annoying.

I agree it should be made a little larger.
Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore --
What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt and ominous bird of yore
Meant in croaking "Nevermore."

E. A. Poe
Silas
the Mad

Post by Silas »

Agree with Gorbad and linda here.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Gorbad Ironclaw wrote:Speaking of the drop down menu, would it be possible to raise it a little further over the Forum Index line?

I always seem to activate the drop down menu when I just want to click on the forum link.
I agree with this. When I'm browsing in a hury (or just fast) I most often activate the "Forums" menu when I want to click on the "Druchii.net Forum Index" link - and I end up clicking on the search menu. Annoying.
Make it a little larger and raise it from the back-links (or lower the links one line break)

Lord N
Drakken
Manipulator of the Masses

Post by Drakken »

I'll agree with this as well. After now enter the Search function for the 4th Time while trying to back up, this is getting annoying.
We stand now on the precipice of something monumental and perhaps even capable of boggling the mind in its myriad potentials and possibilities. Try not to drool too much…