*PLEASE* Double Space.

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Maaksel
Black Guard

*PLEASE* Double Space.

Post by Maaksel »

I would like to stress that big long paragraphs that are not broken up into ideas are quite hard to read (at least for me anyway).

I find that alot of people do stick to opening up their ideas into format like I am doing now, it sjust so much easier on the eyes to read.

So, once again, I'd like to ask people writing longer than 'normal' responses to posts not to put like 50 sentences into 1 paragraph with no breaks... I have to copy it all into word and hit dbl space so i can read the damn thing...

Better yet! Admins set up a dbl space option so everything I (or anyone else that might want to) can auto dbl space! WEEE!

Sorry if no one else agrees with me, but I mean damn, I have 20/20 eyes and I'm having problems reading this stuff!

My 2 Cents!
Resist much, obey little.

~W.W.
Mtucache
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Mtucache »

[Control+] or [View->Increase Text Size] ;)
Danceman
The Devil in Pale Moonlight

Post by Danceman »

i agree with you maaksel, a long segment of text push into one really screws with my eyes :p
"Dying is for fools." - Charlie Sheen
Durloth
Highborn

Post by Durloth »

I totally agree. Sometimes I don`t even try to read too long posts, when they`re not seperated. When some people don`t use punctuation correctly either, the post become almost unreadable.
...Some are born to sweet delight
Some are born to endless night...

My Dark Elf army: http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?p=785039#785039

My general WFB plog: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190654
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Sure, it'd be nice I suppose, but for temporary measures, you can always just copy past the thing into word or some other such processor to help you out. Tehre aer sadly more pressing issues to deal with first such as screen format (for those of us who use a smaller screen resolution) as well as the all important search function.

Moved to Suggestions.
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Kane
Black Guard

Post by Kane »

I know it's irritating, the problem you mention, and I also know I am one of the biggest sinners here (scroll back to see my posts) and I will try to improve it (I have tried and even at school I get into problems for not doing it often enough).

I will give it a second thought when I post where there should be a new paragraph from now on.
Kane
Nice armor Tyrion. Did your husband make it for you?
Psychologic
Assassin

Post by Psychologic »

Maaksel, i know its hard to read. I two have the same problem.... :(
Very good idea, its alot easier to read.
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

I don't think that we can do an automatic double space. At least, I'm not aware of how to do it.

But I think it visually interferes with reading the text, especially small pieces of text. Large ones don't pose a big problem, but small ones are irritating.
Goodbye.
The death jester
Dark Rider
Location: Naggarond, plotting and backstabbing high ranking noble to take their place (Quebec, Canada)

Post by The death jester »

I see your point an agree completely, I just checked my previous post and I know what you mean, I am one of the person you speak about and I just realised how it was hard/painful to read my post.

I'll try to improve this, it's just good to know, cause without this message, I would never have realised it.

Phil
Lord kherith
Highborn

Post by Lord kherith »

sorry, but in large posts i tend to do that!
i'll try to sort out this problem,ok?
Don't need a gun to blow your mind...

'Whatever gets you thru the night'
John Lennon, 1940-1980