General discussion forum?

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

The_vicar
Beastmaster

General discussion forum?

Post by The_vicar »

I'm not sure if there has ever been a converstion on this as I rarly get time to look at lots of the forums on this site ut since i'm here i thought i'd ask about it. Since the majority of this site is dedicated to Dark elves hence the name uhh is there a conievable chance that we may have a forum that is druchii free and is generally a forum dedicated to that which is not wargaming. I understand that were here to dicuss that which we love namly wargaming and darkelves but we also have lives outside of this and it's nice to talk to other people over differing subjects from music to the latest football results. People may say that we should go to another website for that, but i've gotten to know peole here and recognise names and personalties and it would be nice to see what else we have in common aside from our love of dark elves. I know that certain topics should be avoided as they can stir more than the dark elf high elf hate thing, things like religion would have to be checked in order but with guidance I think it would only compliment this site and add further to its dynanicism.
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

We currently have the Wargamers' Discussion forum (WGD) for such things. You're allowed to discuss pretty much anything other than politics, religion, or sex.
Goodbye.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Also pay a visit in the chat room. In there we can discuss about anything (even more liberated than in the WGD), but forum rules still apply (and I will be watching you all very closely).

- Nag
Slickster
Beastmaster

Post by Slickster »

@Loremaster Nagathi, but it is mostly about food or sex!
Woman;
"Can't live with them, can't have hetero sex without them."
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

lord slick wrote:@Loremaster Nagathi, but it is mostly about food or sex!
Depends on who's there. If you get stuck with darkprincess and Calapine you can bet on a discussion relating to sex or its various forms. During day time (CET) we have more mature discussions going on... or so methinks at least.

- Nag
Anthrax
Corsair

Post by Anthrax »

where exactly is this chat?

what network? I cant find details about it on the site, just the link at the top with the number of people, but not where to actually join?
You owe nothing to the old god, he is the one who ensure your humiliation and slavery.
Only the power of Slaanesh can bring glory to the Druchii, embrace it.
Slickster
Beastmaster

Post by Slickster »

if you have logged in you can press the chat button , the third of the line.

see you there!! ?
Woman;
"Can't live with them, can't have hetero sex without them."
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

If you click on the chat button it shoudl automatically send you in to the chatroom, no registration required beyone registering for the site as I recall. :?
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Vorchild wrote:no registration required beyone registering for the site as I recall. :?
Exactly. Only members can view the chat, and you need to be logged in to be able to get that window to open (otherwise an error message will show). Besides the Druchii.net member registration, no further registration or programs need to be done/downloaded. Just enter whenever you feel like it.

- Nag
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

The mixture of topics covered in WGD and the chat room are more than enough IMO. I don't believe we need another forum for this purpose.