Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...
Moderator: The Dread Knights
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:41 am
- Location: Hoppers Crossing, Victoria
Heh heh, that was cool.
Burn their villages, raze their crops, do what you will but BRING ME THEIR HEADS!
- Posts: 4327
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:30 pm
- Location: wow, who says I have a location?
And incredibly old. I can remember this thing being posted about a year or so
- Posts: 3170
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 7:32 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Yep.. I have that bookmarked from last year. lol
Different site though, the OMFG STEAM R0xx0rz the big one!!!!11one is the best part.
- Lord General Of Khaine
- Posts: 2528
- Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:53 pm
- Location: Exile
agreed, i to have it booked marked from around about this time last year as well.
still funny though.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
- Lord of Khorne
- Posts: 8432
- Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:29 pm
- Location: Leading the revolution (and in the chat).
It's been in my 40k FAQ from the beginning. Because I'm that damn good
...Which someone hasn't read my FAQ...
Who wants pain?
"Rork.. a wonderful guy
" - Linda Lobsta Defenda
+++ Team Mulligans +++
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:20 am
- Location: Here Obviously
Glad you lot have already enjoyed it
...Well thats the end of my post
- The Dane
- Posts: 850
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:45 pm
- Location: Denmark (Esbjerg), mocking Rork
Did you notice this?
Something to say?
Shut up and go outside you forum whore! ?
+++Team Mulligans +++
Rork edit: Caps hurt my eyes. Don't hurt my eyes. If you do, I will hurt your soul.
- Malekith's Best Friend
- Posts: 1194
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:12 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
haha it was fun... especially the red text that was shouted
|The Pimpmobile runs | |||'""|'"\___,
|over Bunny and Birdyl l||__|__|__|)
Army pics: www.bretonnia.i8.com/1darkelves.html
- Destroyer of Worlds
- Posts: 1273
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:46 pm
- Location: Finland, the country people always think has penguins and polar bears walking in the streets...
It was funny, but like a few people have said, it is old... It was abound a year ago
But hey, if was funny then, it should be funny now
<+Hyarion> "Loran may cause addiction to mindless online games"
+++ Team Mulligans +++