Everything has been cleansed, except for the users. I will check on that action later since I don't feel like doing it one at a time as the ACP offers.
Additionally, I'd like to clean up the administration of the websites. Our hosting plan has a long history, and this has given us plenty of accounts and users that have not worked on the site in years. I would like to take the following actions:
- Remove druchiicampaign.net and all associated files and accounts.
- Remove elvesonline.net and all associated files and accounts.
- Remove wfbcampaign.net and all associated files and accounts.
- Remove server-account general_kala
- Remove server-account tarbo
- Remove server-account dh_eonet
No action will be taken for clangmann.net which isn't being paid by me, nor being hosted by our server, yet Dreamhost seems to provide the DNS service. I'm a bit surprised by this, but I see no harm in letting it be.
I will also do (with 0 impact for users)
- Clean up database names
- Clean up configuration for database access to keep things tidy.
The end result should be that our account is cleaner, has a smaller footprint, and it should be easier to navigate/understand our accounts set-up. Granted, I'm the only admin atm but you never know!
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.Furnace of Arcana
, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.
"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze