About Ideas Forum

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Heno
Assassin

About Ideas Forum

Post by Heno »

Many great ideas are posted there. But many of them are forgotten. When someone post them, people praise them, but in time other ideas pile up on them and people just forgot them.
There should be somekind of list, where realy good ideas are listed up.
There also would be sticky for example Black guards, harpies and other failed models.
Is this possible?
What should I write here?
Seraphlaw
Druchii Archangel

Post by Seraphlaw »

i'm not sure whether this forum has a system of clearing long forgotten and /or forsaken threads...
Seraphlaw

"HA! What damage can a DRUCHII do?" - Famous Last Words
Scronk
Beastmaster

Post by Scronk »

A lot of the good ideas are incorporated into other bigger concepts, for example the Temple of Khaine thread has drawn information from a lot of other ideas.

Also when you say that the old ideas get lost in the back pages of the forums that's not exactly true, the MSU thread has been going on for a long time and also Dark Alliance's army list thread went on for ages before it got accidentally deleted.
That Rabbit's Dynamite!
Heno
Assassin

Post by Heno »

It is true, that there are few threads wich are not forgotten.
But there would anyway be stickies about new magic items, Black guard, beastmaster and assasins.
When someone has a good magic item idea, he makes a whole new thread. Then people praise it and in time it WILL get covered by other ideas.
There must be sticky about new magic items. It makes sense. Can you say, that it doesn't?
Seraphlaw
Druchii Archangel

Post by Seraphlaw »

we don't what stickies all over the place though... ideas rain very often...
Seraphlaw

"HA! What damage can a DRUCHII do?" - Famous Last Words
Heno
Assassin

Post by Heno »

But if there is sticky about assasin, CoB, Black Guard, honours, ToK-list, harpies, shades, executioners, magic items, beastmaster and other stuff, where do "We" need threads? people just post their ideas in these stickies, they dont have to make whole new thread. Or someone list up every good idea.
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Stickies would be next to impossible to make work well seeing as there would be so many of them. Other stuff that is currently sticky would become an announcement and eventually the whole first page would be consumed with the non moving posts. New ideas woould be suffocated, and right now that's the real concern. We want as many new ideas as possible.

I wouldn't worry about things being permanently lost. No doubt someone will have to sift through the entire forum in a couple years time, but that's better than leaving stuff sticky for that long.
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?