More than just Dark Elves?

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Would you like to see the forums expanded to include other races?

Total votes: 0

Jargobae
Terror of the South

Post by Jargobae »

personally i would have thought that the WGD would be the most popular forum but it gets barely any hits actually.

Until it does get to an 'overflow' stage i see no point in creating other forums.

try the WpS forums. Theyre as good as these
Do you hate Malekith?

Are you interested in seeing the overthrow of his incompetence to be replaced by a system capable of taking Ulthuan back??

Join the spirit of Lakulei today - PM me now!
Thekingsfinestmen-
Highborn

Post by Thekingsfinestmen- »

Games Workshops site really sux. sorry. I posted for a 3 month their and all I got was bull. It's filled with rubbish.

I love Druchii.net

that's a site worth spending time on.

Cheers! !razz!

TKFM.
TKFM.
Thou Shall the Dead Come to Life Again(Ez. 37,1-14).
. . . We are waiting.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Yep, nothing beats the high quality of druchii.net
Vulcrist
Executioner

Post by Vulcrist »

I was on the Tau forum for the Eye of Chaos campaign. It was wonderful! No flames, no stupidity, no childish idiocy, everyone got along, and lots of very useful information got posted, and used.

I haven't been here long, in druchii.net, but I'm starting to feel that this is on par with the Tau forum. This place has its times, naturally, but its the best available right now, and I certainly enjoy this place. Ultimately preferable to the portent.net and the GW forums.

splash
Falahk
Night Goblin

Post by Falahk »

Nagathi:There is a site for VC called The Blood Keep. I don`t have the link though. Not too hard to find I think.

quit cool site.....
It just thought of something.
We're all (almost all) against other races on this site, but would like to have sites for other races they play like this site. So why don't we make some kind of network (like GW's warpgate network) of sites like this. We could start by annexating ulthuan.org and the battle glade ( ) and then start making sites for other races.
We start on an ezboard or other free board, with mods and admins from this site to direct it in it's early days, and when that community grows, they get their own mods and admins and maybe a better board.

nice ide.....it would be absulutly great...... :twisted:

but for the question let druchii.net be druchii.net , but the idea abov was very good.....
SWFBR- Swedish Warhammer Tournament Calendar, Ranking and Forum
Khalek shadowfire
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Khalek shadowfire »

NO WAY!!! why call summit "druchii.net" neway? I mean its a dedicated dark elf site!

Maybe a sister site for sum uvver race, but not on this one cos this is for us dark elves!

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
Dimorti
Dark Rider

Post by Dimorti »

I voted yes for a simple reason: keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

If WE Druchii have a place where all the info about our adversaries tactics and army lists handy all the more power to us. Right now this site is a beautiful place to find out all our strategies and tactics....why not gives us the same power?
Just not call it other armies but like what tactics our adversaries use forum !lol!
Evil is good, Chaos is the law
Nechra
Nightbringer

Post by Nechra »

Z'Ghan I agree with you, which is why im in the process of creating a chaos forum for both whfb and 40K

A rolling sausage gathers no gravy
Lasthope
Corsair

Post by Lasthope »

Just keep it Dark Elves
For the Dark Lady
Sha'a'alaar
The Ancient One
Location: Not eating a bacon sandwich, near Brighton, Britain

Post by Sha'a'alaar »

I agree that this is, and should remain, a Druchii site (with some room for other army discussion).

If there is a lack of good sites for other specific races then this should provide an excellent role-model for new sites. It would be better if, for example, there was a single Skaven site as good as Druchii.net

The state of portent is another reason I voted "No". There is too much there and it makes it difficult to find what you want or evaluate the quality of other posters.

Sha'a'alaarr
Jolly
Warrior

Post by Jolly »

I voted no-
there are tons of websites on the net for other races
Dark elves are one of the more popular races in warhammer so its good for them to have their own website where they can discuss tactics
Jolly!!!!!
Viper
Highborn

Post by Viper »

Druchii.net by Druchii for Druchii.....nuff said
Good, bad, I am the guy with the reapter bolt thrower.
Vengeanceseeker
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Vengeanceseeker »

What's the point of calling it DRUCHII.NET if u make space for other races? :?:
World of Arl, Where the players matter.

Free Dark Elf army!
VS' known kills: Lord Saradain.
Khamek
Corsair

Post by Khamek »

I think that when people wants to talk about warhammer, even warhammer 40.000, they use to write in portent.net. There you can find everything, not just things about DE or HE. Maybe we should have a look at ulthuan.org . Maybe they don´t allow talking warhammer but HE.
" Espero que la carne asada sea de tu gusto, prisionero. Que sería más apropiado que tu propia hija saciando tus apetitos...después de haber saciado los míos... "