If not Druchii, then who?

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Angel of algebra
Assassin

Post by Angel of algebra »

like KidA, I play Asrai already, then maybe Lizzies or Slaanesh Beastmen

AoAlgebra :lol:
Ilokir lúinwë
Asur Bane

Post by Ilokir lúinwë »

I'm currently thinking about a full night goblin army... Very fluffy and very deadly. In our gaming group they are underestimated to say the least.. 'I want to play against gobbos, must be the most easiest army to play against...' :shock: , and so on. He will learn from his errors :roll: ... the hard way :mrgreen:
Class: Warrior
Ws: 6 dex: 4 str: 4 T: 3 Int: 4
Skills: Awareness, Defensive fighting, Parry
Equipment: Medium armor, Longsword, 2 Throwing daggers, 50 gold coins

Don't forgive, don't forget
Jaycee
Assassin

Post by Jaycee »

If there were no Druchii I would be playing Dwarfs now I guess. Even though I started with Lizzies back in 5th edition but their new army book were a few years underway and since all other new armies were taken by my friends it would have been Dwarfs. Actually I am thinking of starting a Dwarf army now.
Prince of arnheim
Renegade Reaver

Post by Prince of arnheim »

I actually had this dilemma way back when the first Dark Elves book had come out. My friends had already picked, empire, orcs and goblins, high elves, dwarves and skaven. So it was up to me to pick which army I wanted. I could choose undead, chaos dwarves, chaos, or dark elves. This was during 4th edition. I saw things like Cauldron of Blood, Assassins, and Exectuioners and Cold One Knights and I knew who I wanted to be.....

Now if Dark Elves didn't exist. Hmm. Forces of Good or Darkness. I would have a tough time. I would say Lizardmen so I could fight big Lizardmen vs Chaos battles since Chaos would be where DE are.

I want to start a new race, it is damn hard to decide. I will stick with my own kind I think.
Seanzala
Death Jester

Post by Seanzala »

Hmm, i'd probably wouldn't be starting a Dwarf army now as the reason I am is because they are completly different to Druchii. Probably Nurgle and Empire.

Sean