Dogs of War - Regiments of Renown

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Kheotour
Slave on the Altar

Dogs of War - Regiments of Renown

Post by Kheotour »

Hey all. I have a question for you about the Dogs of War and Regiments of Renown. Are these still officially usable? Or have they been superseded buy a newer army list of some sorts? As far as I knew they were still usable. I ask mainly for using them in for fluff purposes.
"Conan, what is good GMing?"
"To crush the PCs. To see their character sheets piled before you and to hear the lamentations of their players."
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Dogs of War - Regiments of Renown

Post by Saintofm »

Kheotour wrote:Hey all. I have a question for you about the Dogs of War and Regiments of Renown. Are these still officially usable? Or have they been superseded buy a newer army list of some sorts? As far as I knew they were still usable. I ask mainly for using them in for fluff purposes.

Sadly they haven't been "officially" usable in official games for a while now. I am sure some of the old rules are still around and there have been fan army books done up on PDFs.

Game wise I think they are, some more then others, as with Dogs of War in general as they have more surprising elements or verity.
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra