Tzeentch worshipping Skaven - WFRP question :)

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Kasquit
Slave on the Altar

Tzeentch worshipping Skaven - WFRP question :)

Post by Kasquit »

In the Dragon Slayer book (the Gotrek and Felix series), there is a situation where one of the three Tzeentch worshipping Chaos Warriors who met two Skaven (Thanquol and Lurk) tries to charge them despite the fact that Thanquol had a message from the Council of Thirteen.

The Chaos Warrior suggests to kill the Skaven off the bat (even though there were Chaos/Skaven alliances, not to mention Eshin Assassins being hired by Chaos Lords to do the dirty work) and argues on the basis that they are scum that are not to be trusted (because he fought them once). He also wanted to take the heads of Thanquol and Lurk, and then use them as a warning for the rest of their kind (even though there was a fluff bit somewhere that there are Tzeentch and Nurgle worshipping Skaven). One of the other Chaos Warriors simply tells him to stop it and let the Grey Seer tell what he has.

Now let’s have this situation.

-Tzeentch Chaos Warriors Warband waltzes into a southerner country with the standard Chaos Warriors policies of pillaging and conquering.

-The Champ in charge wants one of the high ranking southerner leaders assassinated, so he hires a Skaven Eshin Assassin (in this case me), and promises a lot of delicious rewards if I get the job done.

-Let’s say that I’m too a Tzeentchian and decide to go un-Skaven-like in this case. I tell him about a situation similar to the one Thanquol and Lurk got and which happened to me in this particular case. I of course put heavy emphasis on the fact that I’m too Tzeentchian and that arse of a Tzeentch Warrior wanted to chop off my head to serve as a warning towards my kin.

-After telling him this I want him to punish the bastard (preferably in a disproportionate way) and in return I’d do three other assassinations for him. I’d even go so far as to pay him for the effort. Or simply to curse him if he’s not part of the warband (no matter if he’s alive or not).

-How would the Chaos Champion react? What would he say?

-What would the Warrior who wanted to behead me say or behave in his defense?

-What would the other Chaos Warrior think of me if I did something like that and how would it develop?
Attachments
tzeentch.jpg
tzeentch.jpg (15.53 KiB) Viewed 10163 times
Last edited by Kasquit on Fri May 06, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Tzeentch worshipping Skaven question :)

Post by Calisson »

Wow!
A situation from Gotrek (Dwarf) and Felix (Human) series, about Chaos Warriors and Skaven psychology, to be discussed in a Dark Elf forum?
It is nice of you to think about us for help, but... why here? Simple curiosity.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Kasquit
Slave on the Altar

Re: Tzeentch worshipping Skaven question :)

Post by Kasquit »

Calisson wrote:Wow!
A situation from Gotrek (Dwarf) and Felix (Human) series, about Chaos Warriors and Skaven psychology, to be discussed in a Dark Elf forum?
It is nice of you to think about us for help, but... why here? Simple curiosity.

I want to know the P.O.V. of the other evil factions on that.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Tzeentch worshipping Skaven - WFRP question :)

Post by Calisson »

From my evil point of view, I would observe the dispute with amusement.
And enslave whoever would survive.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Tzeentch worshipping Skaven - WFRP question :)

Post by Saintofm »

Calisson wrote:From my evil point of view, I would observe the dispute with amusement.
And enslave whoever would survive.

I would also add the following until it is time to enslave the survivors:

Step 1. Plant a beach umbrella on a tall hill that overlooks the eventualy mass battle that will come.
Step 2. Get out the set out a folding lounge chair and set it under said umbrella. Also have a bucket of ice and your favorite drink
Step 3. Lay down on the lounge chair and sip your favorite drink from the skull of a rival that thought he was better then you and tried to prove it.
4. Be fanned by that cute elvin princess you took as a war prize while she wear an outfit preferred by the Brides of Khaine.
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra