Dark Eldar - next wave: pictures abound!

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye
Location: Sat drinking 'soul stealer' cocktails in the city of Vilebrier with Morathi...

Dark Eldar - next wave: pictures abound!

Post by Dangerous Beans »

Well, I'm pretty blown away: heres the link to the Gamesworkshop Incoming article

Oh and heres the link for the...
RAZORWING

Enjoy salivating! I see the Scourge squad leader spear of being of use in my druchii force - not sure about you guys! ;)
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

I have never been a fan of the 40K stuff... that is till now. That parasite engine.... wow.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0
Tordeck
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Tordeck »

Talos/Chronos - ugly, the original is so much better. And fits there profile of what it is better. This sculpt makes it look like a super-sized wrack and that's not what they are.

Scourges - these are pretty sweet with the exception of the fact that it comes with 3 bird wings and 2 bat wings in each box (and not 5 of each), the bird ones look better and fit the fluff better (as well as the pic in the codex).

Venom - it stuck to the codex pic pretty well but I would have rathered a miniature raider build though.

Razorwing - Very nice looking kit, fits the codex pic very well, and doesn't look too much like the FW Eldar Nightwing fighter.

Just my 2 cents
The Dark City

The Web's First and Only Forum Dedicated to the Dark Eldar