playing a game of apocalypse with my whole collection

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Grandmasterfred
Executioner

playing a game of apocalypse with my whole collection

Post by Grandmasterfred »

well ok not my whole collection but still my friends and i intend to play a fairly large game of a apocalypse and i intend to take a great deal of allys
seeing as how my budy has a shadow sword(he got it for 50 bucks not entirely relevant but im haveing trouble getting over it) and i dont have any thing to anwser it except a stream of foul language so i decided that i would take some units from my collection in a attempt to defeat him.

my friend plays greyknights and is brining along several squads of storm troopers as well as 3 leman russ tanks and 2 chimera(along with the sahdow sword) as well as 2 land raiders

and his partner plays nids so ... yeah no more explanation needed really
there is going to be alot of stuff heading my way

i play blood angels and my ally will be takeing a mix of deamons and chaos marines so my question is what kind of units should i be going after here i have some orks a little dark eldar and some gaurd any help would be appreciaterd thnx
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Grandmasterfred
Executioner

Post by Grandmasterfred »

probably should have told you this in the last post but i have
warboss/powerclaw
warboss/big choppa
5 nobs/big choppas
30 slugga boys(maybe make them hard boys?)

2 dark eldar kabalite warriors squads(perhaps make them a single squad of true born put them on a pimped out raider and send them tank

company command
lord commisar
normal commisar
platoon command
3-4 squads og gaurdsmen
3 heavy weapons(auto cannons)
helhound
sentinal
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]