Dornian Heresy White Scars

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: That's for you to know and me to find out! Do I get a hint?

Dornian Heresy White Scars

Post by Kefka »

So a little side project my gaming group is working on, Dornian Heresy armies!
Dornian Hersey is basically a Fan Fic written over at Bolter and Chainsword where the rolls of the Horus Heresy are reversed. Dorn becomes the Arch Betrayer, Horus is the Emperors bestest buddy, etc.
Here's a link if anyone is interested:
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/dorn ... heresy.pdf

My friends and I are putting together different armies from this setting and taking them to Adepticon next April. I, natually, picked Slaaneshi White Scars. I have always wanted to do a Slaanesh army, and I also LOVE bikes, so this just fit perfectly!

Most of my army is built, but I only have a couple pics of my Daemon Prince and Lord to put up. So here they are!

"The Faceless Khan"

"Sere Khan, Tiger of Chogoris"

Fiat Obsidian - WS5 / S5 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Mount: Locke (dark steed)
Gold: 488
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Class: Warrior
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Exelent work and an intriguing idea. Will you be posting the rest of the army?
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: That's for you to know and me to find out! Do I get a hint?

Post by Kefka »

I am in the process of moving, so the rest of the army is in a case, that is in a box, that is on a truck... so it'll have to wait till next week. I thought I had taken photos of them all, but I was apparently wrong...
I'll also update here as I start painting them. if you saw the white scars theme in the PDF, they are white with purple flame and gold trim,something I am very excited to paint.

Fiat Obsidian - WS5 / S5 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Mount: Locke (dark steed)
Gold: 488
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Class: Warrior