Samus, Greater Daemon of Ruination is Unveiled

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Jolemai
Executioner

Samus, Greater Daemon of Ruination is Unveiled

Post by Jolemai »

Samus is a Greater Daemon of Ruination who pops up from time to time in 30k and Forgeworld will be releasing him in May when the fifth Horus Heresy book comes along. From a design point, it's an interesting take on him, no?

FW (Trish Carden) are also said to be working on something very large and very Nurgle-y.
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: Samus, Greater Daemon of Ruination is Unveiled

Post by Amboadine »

Hmmm. Interesting take. Not at all what I had in my head when reading the Heresy series.
Jolemai
Executioner

Post by Jolemai »

I find it really interesting that undivided is essentially Beastman/Skaven. It could be a very interesting spoiler on what lies ahead.
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

If you hadn't told it was a 40K model, I would have assumed it was a fantasy model with the wrong kind of base.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Jolemai
Executioner

Post by Jolemai »

Released today: Samus

With a bit of conversion work, he could fit into a Chaos/Beastman list easily imo.