Hey everyone

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Wraith
Cold One Knight

Hey everyone

Post by Wraith »

Hey everybody,

Wow... It's been well over a year since I logged on to Dnet. I don't even know how many of you remember me, or how many that I remember are still around.

For those of you who do remember, all of my legal and personal troubles have finally passed in late March of this year. I can't commit to trying to play or mod again here because work is just too demanding, but I'll stop by occassionally to read around and see what everyone's up to.

Hope this RPG is still going, I had a great time playing/modding/admining it.

-Wraith-
And when the darkness falls,
The Druchii shall slay them all.
Bloodyangel
Black Guard

Post by Bloodyangel »

Hey Wraith! I'm new, so I personally don't know you... but allow me to be the first to say "Welcome Back!". It's always good to hear of someone's troubles getting fixed up. It's too bad you don't have time for the RPG. I'm in waiting for one to start up, and it would be cool to get in on a new game with an experienced player/mod. Ah well.

I kinda started rambling there... In short. We're glad to have you back!
Anyone looking for awesome art, here's the girl to see... her stuff is amazing!

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/fuju ... index.html
Lord ruerl of harganeth
Beastmaster
Location: Searching Ulthuan for my wife's murderer (New Zealand actually)

Post by Lord ruerl of harganeth »

i vauguely remember you (since i haven't been on for a while either). So its welcome back for the both of us. i like the username. It's the name i use for Lan or Net games ever since that time playing F.E.A.R where to my opponenets i just seemed to pop out of the walls and run straight through them. There's also my tacttic of being a stalker. :)
"Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, I will have my Venegance"
Grothgar
Dark Rider

Post by Grothgar »

Hey Wraith!

Long time no see and all that Jazz.

I also keep my eye on the boards, seeing how things are going, keeping my eye out for morons (it was pretty much in my job description!)... and really wishing I could come back here.

But, as with Wraith, I am just working too damn hard... it takes up far too much of my time and I just do not have the 3 or 4 hours that I used to put into my roleplays/mod posts... and for those who know me, I like to do the detail.

But, hopefully, one day in the future, I will be able to come back here and wow you all once more.

Gary.
Menthil Karont
WS:4 S:3 T:2 D:5 I:4

Equipment: Magic Short Sword (2 Rings), Short Sword, Dirk, Sea Dragon Cloak, Cloak, Damaged Hat, Gaudy Ring, Emerald Ring, Diamond Necklace (Hidden), 80 Gold (In Belt Pouch)

Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Parry
Vanderghast
The Dark Scribe
Location: Sitting before a pile of scrolls, books and countless unfinished tales and poems

Post by Vanderghast »

I don't remember, but welcome back to Druchii.net all the same! Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as before.
And the Angels of Lucifer descended on the world
The dead rose from slumber
And Darkness was Lord