Short question

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Akimoto
Noble

Short question

Post by Akimoto »

I had a look around and couldn't find the answer so figured that I'd post here. I was wondering if you can create more then one character? Yeah that's it. Told you it was a short question
Yori Temel -- group 22

WS5 / S4 / T5 / D4 / I4

Equipment - Repeater crossbow, double-bladed spear, Light Armour, Heavy armour, helm, spiky vambraces, (stored: Zukhil sword, Shield)
Skills - Awareness, basic heal
Other: 1831gc, The Dragons Eye Amulet, Talisman of light, Healing Talisman, 15x healing balms, boots, gloves, woolen cloak, hatchet, backpack, rope, a Flint and Tinder, bedroll.
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

Preferrably not. At any rate, you cannot have more than one character at play—that would be unfair towards other players, methinks.
Discipleofkhaine
Noble

Post by Discipleofkhaine »

You can however have a character and be a mod. It works out especially well if you have alot of time to kill. ;)
Akimoto
Noble

Post by Akimoto »

fair enough, and i am considering becoming a mod, just need to find time to write... and think of some form of story line
Yori Temel -- group 22

WS5 / S4 / T5 / D4 / I4

Equipment - Repeater crossbow, double-bladed spear, Light Armour, Heavy armour, helm, spiky vambraces, (stored: Zukhil sword, Shield)
Skills - Awareness, basic heal
Other: 1831gc, The Dragons Eye Amulet, Talisman of light, Healing Talisman, 15x healing balms, boots, gloves, woolen cloak, hatchet, backpack, rope, a Flint and Tinder, bedroll.