Beast baron

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Ubba
Trainee Warrior

Beast baron

Post by Ubba »

name: charcoal beastbaron
H:2.3m
W:180kg
class:warrior
[b]description
:a large elf who stands higher than most.
with a barrel chest,long limbs and thick muscle. His eyes are very large, dark black with a slight hint of red. He has a roundish face with high set cheek bones and short cut, dark black hair. He wears a dark purple cloak with matching shoes made of hydra skin and a small talisman around his neck

background He has no idea of his original origin, but as a baby he was found by a group of marauders who had made their home in the spine. They took him in and from a early age he was taught the sword. He was particularly skilled and because the more fighters you had the better chance you had of surviving, so any child who had any skill what so ever was given special attention and because he was the best of the bunch the chieftain himself decided to teach him personally.

And as he progressed even further into man hood the chieftain fostered him seeing the value of having a son who was a great fighter and that was where he got his name from and his cloak and boots were presents after he won a tournament that all the young men competed in. But then disaster struck the clan was attacked at night by a rival clan and he was the only one who managed to survive.

He was out with the horses and hounds feeding and grooming them(actually his favorite job.He liked the animals more than most of the elves and if he had to pick a friend from the clan, the he would have chosen a dog) He saw the attackers creep up on the clan and raced to the his clan's weapon stack.

It was dark in the small hut and the first things that caught his eye were a long sword a crossbow and a shield, so he immiediately grabbed the sword and shield and fled because he had seen the number of elves creeping up and he had no wish to die yet. Therer were at least a hundred of them.

It was a long week of hard traveling to escape the spine but finally he stumbled out into a small town. He had just walked into a tavern to order a drink when a big man walked up to him and offered him a place as his personal body guard (to Charcol this seemed the best option available because he had nothing else to do, and the man also offerred to buy him a drink the deal was made).

After a while of working for the man he learned that he was a commander for a wealthy noble,and his name was Lererd and after a couple of weeks there came a urgent request from the noble the Lererd worked for asking Lererd to find as many mercenaries as possible.

And so Lererd sent him, and that was how he first became a mercenary After that he worked as a mercenary in several armies until now .

weapons, long sword light armour and shield
WS 5
S 5
T 5
D 1
I 2
Last edited by Ubba on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Messiahofdeath
Cold One Knight

Post by Messiahofdeath »

A half elf half ogre? Dude... Seriously?
By any means I’m NOT goth, it’s just them naggaroth fashion trends
Sinfulblade
Ws:4/S:2/T:4/D:5/I:4
Wargear: Shade Cloak, Bastard Sword, Short Sword, Dagger, Throwing knives, 760gold, blood sprites
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy, Basic Acrobatics
Ubba
Trainee Warrior

Post by Ubba »

OK so how is that.
Last edited by Ubba on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Messiahofdeath
Cold One Knight

Post by Messiahofdeath »

How does twisting and breaking result in charred remains? Either way, you should stick to the rules and post your character info only in the character creation thread, no need for a separate thread.
By any means I’m NOT goth, it’s just them naggaroth fashion trends
Sinfulblade
Ws:4/S:2/T:4/D:5/I:4
Wargear: Shade Cloak, Bastard Sword, Short Sword, Dagger, Throwing knives, 760gold, blood sprites
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy, Basic Acrobatics
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

People are free to post character info here instead of the character pool if they would like to hear the opinions of their fellows and peers, or if they're not really looking for a spot (such as in jest). But people looking for a place in an RPG must post in the character pool.

Now, ubba, onto your character. I will admit I have some difficulty reading what you've written for lack of punctuation, so please correct me if I misread.

If the character is not descended from an ogre, is there some other explanation for his 300kg (~660lbs) of weight, or his 3m (~10ft) height?

Does the character have a motivation or drive? I see you've given some reason why he is a mercenary, how he rolled into the profession, but why exactly a mercenary? Is there something he wants that the profession can give him—wealth, fame, danger? Or perhaps it just seemed like a good idea at the time?