Group 20

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

Demendred eyed Cananatra warily as he gathered himself from the human's attack. Cananatra was a good elf to have by your side in a fight or otherwise but if he was somehow a magnet for supernatural trouble he may have to reavaluate there relationship.

"I agree, the sooner we finish this the better. So far it appears that the big human can;t hurt us or it would have done so. I believe that the spirit is simply trying to distract us or buy some time for it to get more of the living dead to stop us. At the moment the only real advanatage we have is speed and we should use it."
"I have this magic sword, it kills people when you stick it in them"
Scion of naggaroth
Noble

Post by Scion of naggaroth »

Alidith eyes Cananatra, his gaze as much drawn to the other elf by his companion's gazes than by anything else. I wonder what's so damn interesting about him. He seemed to get cut in twain big...hmm, twice. Hah, the ghost can probably just sense that he's carrying the weapon...

Hearing their discussion, Alidith contributes very little more than a shrug, shifting muscles to dispel their ache as he takes in their surroudings, a room in a complete state of mouldering disrepair, would that noble even WANT his house back afterwards? Not really caring, his mind seeing benefits to both resting and hurrying he offers his only contrbution.

"Lets get this done then?"
Group 20
Alidith Du'Sletch

(WS) 5 (S) 4 (T) 2 (D) 4 (I) 4

Skills; 2 weapon fighting, Uncontrollable frenzy

Equipment; Longsword, Dagger, Winter cloak, Map of an Estate, Letter, 150 gold coins
Rekok
Corsair

Post by Rekok »

Rekok watched Cananatra walk into the centre of the room and wait, the others entered the room and talk about proceeding however nobody had actually gone to the door at the other side of the room, he keep watching Cananatra. When Rekok had got his breath back and was happy that Cananatra had not been cut in half a third time, he walked to the other end of the room, opened the door and looked in to make sure the floor was there this time. When he was satisfied, he turn to the other.

Ready?
The buoyancy of water
Highborn

Post by The buoyancy of water »

OOC: Sorry for the delay. I’m going to switch my posting days to Sundays and Wednesdays I think. Seems I have more free time on those days! Just a quick post today…

IC: Everyone pauses in the run down room for a brief moment to catch their breath. Tension seems high, as several of the group members eye up Cananatra suspiciously. It seems he is being picked out more often then the others, and no one is quite sure why. However the group quickly decide to head on, wanting to try to use the element of speed to their advantage. Just as Rekok grabs the doorknob of the next room a low laugh echoes quietly through the house.

*INSERT PM HERE*

Without another pause Rekok opens the door. Before you all is the library. All of the walls are covered with tall bookshelves that reach from floor to ceiling. They are all full of various books, from short novels to vast tomes, and some of the highest ones appear to be magical. Many of the books have started rotting, much like the walls of the other rooms. There are several large reading chairs arranged around the room. They are all very comfortable looking, and have somehow escaped the ruinous effects of the spirits presence.

The golden chandelier in the library is lit, casting eerie shadows about the lofty heights of the shelves. As you all peer into the room the shadows almost seem to move, suggesting there is something waiting in the room already. Another trap set up by the angry spirit? Rekok turns back to the group, checking everyone is ready…
Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Cananatra »

Moving forward Cananatra passed Rekok with a slight nod of acknowledgement. Stepping into the luxurious room Cananatra paused for a moment. Now why is this place in such good condition? Relatively speaking of course. Continuing forward he moved carefully in case the floor gave way, merely held together by some illusion. The flickering shadows seemed half alive, almost as if they moved of their own accord. Relaxing, Cananatra allowed his eyes to scan over the room without settling on one object for too long, allowing his natural reflexes to take over in case of a trap.

“I hope this damn box is very cramped for you spirit. Now give up the game and lets get this over with.” Cananatra growled just loud enough to carry. Glancing over his shoulder at his companions he spoke again. “This ghost has virtually complete control of this house itself. Out there is no safer then in here. No point waiting around.”
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
Rekok
Corsair

Post by Rekok »

Rekok watched Cananatra walking into the room.

[i]Just checking...{/i]

Rekok entered the library and drew both of his swords in anticipation.
Bubonicus
Warrior

Post by Bubonicus »

He tensed as Rekok opened the door, the dark laughter seeming to emanate from everywhere at once. The sooner we leave this cursed place, the better... he silently concurred with Cananatra, bringing up the rear of the group as they all entered the library.

A brief coughing fit shook his narrow frame as his eyes were drawn upwards to the vast archives of books. There is a fortune in knowledge here, if we could get just one of those ornate tomes from the top shelf... As he looked around for a ladder (OOC: Is there one?) his eyes took in the finer details of the room. What's so special about those chairs I wonder? Remembering how the painting seemed to have also been uneffected by the haunting, he began to study the chairs more closely. Perhaps it is only things crafted by human hands that escape the corruption of this place?

The shadows seemed to snap and flit oddly here, and the constant movement in the peripheries of Dai's vision set him on edge. He drew a single dagger as the group made their way through the library, ready for another hallucinatory assault.
Dai
Shade
WS:5 S:2 T:4 D:5 I:4
Skills: Basic Stealth, Precision Fire
Equipment: Two Daggers, Repeater Crossbow, Winter Cloak, 225g

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
The buoyancy of water
Highborn

Cananatra boldly leads the way into the library closely followed by Rekok and Dai. Cananatra and Rekok both ready their weapons as Dai approaches one of the ladders resting against a shelf, also drawing a dagger as he does so. Just as he reaches it Alidith and Demendred both finally follow into the room, weapons drawn. Dai clenches his dagger in between his teeth and begins to climb carefully, despite several hushed warnings from his companions. Once he has climbed five rungs he twists to look at the others before pointing to a large tome that he has almost reached. The rest of the group can only stand and watch as he reaches for it.

Dai grabs the spine of the book and pulls slowly, trying not to upset any other books. With one last heave he pulls the tome off the shelf, but he is not prepared for the weight and it drops to the floor. The book lands with a loud crunch, landing open with the spine facing the high ceiling and the pages face down. With a curse Dai quickly descends the ladder, thankful of his mask to cover the embarrassed look on his scarred face. With the dagger still in his mouth he leans down to pick up the book with both hands. Just as he touches it the familiar voice of the spirit is heard. For once he is not shouting, instead talking as if he were standing in the centre of the room.

”I would not do that if I were you, Dai, many of these books bite!” The ghost chuckles quietly. ”You are nearly at your goal. Only tests of speed and knowledge remain. Now, you shall meet my pets. Remember, the slower you are the stronger they will get…”

Another low laugh echoes around the room before the open door the group entered through slams shut. Nobody moves, instead waiting in silence for the first signs of movement. Slowly, everyone becomes aware of a scratching sound. It sounds like it is coming from somewhere close to Dai and as the group look for the source of the noise the book at his feet suddenly moves slightly. Everyone stares transfixed as the open book begins to sprout black feathers, forming a strange parody of wings. The spine begins to extend out of the book into a long, rotten neck. A beak appears at the end of the neck just as clawed feet appear under the fast disappearing pages. After several more moments of twitching and scratching there is a carrion bird lying at Dai’s feet. It has a wingspan of around thirty centimetres, though it appears to be growing slowly.

With a yell of disgust Dai drives his dagger through the bird’s spine. It lets out an ear splitting cry as it dies. Dai steps on it’s head to finish it off, wrenching his dagger from it’s back. Just as he does there is a thud behind the rest of the group, and they turn to see another book has fallen to the floor, landing in exactly the same way as the first. A book falls down next to it, then one next to that. This pattern continues rapidly around the room twice, with books falling seemingly at random from the shelves in a ring around the room. Dai is forced back to the centre of the room to avoid the falling tomes. They all land in exactly the same way.

After two full laps of the room the books finally stop falling. The group is now standing back-to-back in the middle of the library surrounded by a thick ring of fallen books. The books begin to move and transform and the scratching sound returns…
Rekok
Corsair

Post by Rekok »

The books are falling the same way, so either we need to close all the books and/or put them on the chairs which the ghost seams to not be able to corrupt... closing the books would be quicker...

Rekok sheathed his swords, darted forward and started to close as many books as he could, as he did he shouted to the other

Quickly, we need to close all these book

Rekok will close as may books as he can, if this does not work then he will throw the books on to the chairs
Bubonicus
Warrior

Post by Bubonicus »

Dai flicked the blood from his dagger onto the floor before sheathing it and drawing his crossbow. The movements of his body were relaxed, but his heart had begun to hammer in his chest as more of the books fell off the shelves and began to transform.

A test of speed. We need to split up to get this done as fast as possible. However, he took the time to raise a cynical eyebrow at Rekok, which he hoped conveyed his thoughts accurately. Close them? I have a better idea. Dai immediately broke from the group, charging towards the ring of fallen tomes. Rarely for him, caution was the last thing on his mind as he began rampaging, his legs like manic pistons, shattering the spines of birds and books alike.

Dai will use his legs and the stock of his crossbow to kill as many of the birds as possible while they still transforming. When they begin to take flight, he'll back uo into the center of the room and start firing at them.
Dai
Shade

Scion of naggaroth
Noble

Well, looks like curiousity didn't kill the catthought Alidith, watching Dai, finding the whole scene amusing for some inexplicable reason. Seeing Rekok dash forwards and start closing books Alidith shakes his head, dashing to another spot on the Well a silly idea is better than NO idea I guess...but who said there's no idea...

Seeing Dai set to work simply, brutally smashing at things, the Khainite side of his temper coming more to the fore, deciding for him that closing the books would be too slow and tedius ...probably wouldn't work anyway... and follows Dai's lead in trying to smash as much as possible as quickly as possible.

Alidith is intending to simply destroy as much as he can as fast as he can using boot and sword in order to crush and slice book and bird apart alike
Group 20
Alidith Du'Sletch

Equipment; Longsword, Dagger, Winter cloak, Map of an Estate, Letter, 150 gold coins
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Like I'm running around after those bird book things. Cananatra sheaths his sword and walks past the books, stamping on any directly underfoot and towards the bookshelf. "Books fall off shelves, bookshelves fall on books! " Stepping up beside them he placed his shoulder against the now empty set of shelves and pushed, trying to topple it onto the transforming books, hopefully killing all that fell off this self in one go.

Cananatra will attempt to push over the shelves and crush the books in large numbers beneith them.

OOC: This may be thinking too much outside the box but its a nifty idea. If it is I'll give up and get to killing.....
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
The buoyancy of water
Highborn

OOC: Sorry for the late post, was hoping Demendred would show up :/ Either way I think I’m going to (once again) change my posting to once every five days. I think two posts a week is rushing everyone a bit, so I’d rather slow the pace slightly if it meant people had more of a chance to post. If everyone was fine with two posts a week let me know and I’ll go back!!

IC: As the silence returns to cover the thuds of the books hitting the floor most of the group rushes forwards to try to deal with the books in a range of ways. Demendred is left standing in the middle of the room, holding his weapons absentmindedly and staring around with no real focus. Everyone else dashes to a different wall to start killing the birds before they can fully transform.

Dai and Alidith: You seem to have the most success, your violent attacks tearing many books apart before they fully transform into carrion beasts. Bizarrely, any creatures you kill before they finish transforming seem to leak ink instead of blood as would normally be expected. Ignoring this weird fact the pair of you manages to destroy somewhere around twenty carrion before the rest take off to safety. Stepping back to the centre Dai draws his crossbow and aims to the high ceiling.

Cananatra: Your plan seems a good one as you make your way to the bookshelf next to the door the group came through. You stamp on several as you walk past them, snapping their spines with loud cracks. Standing in the doorway you try to push against the shelf, but soon realise that it is in fact solidly attached to the walls themselves. After a few hopeful shoves you stop trying to push the shelf and instead return to stamping on them, refusing to stoop down to attack the birds. By the time they have flown out of reach you have killed around eigth carrion. Drawing your sword once more you return to the centre.

Rekok: Instead of attacking violently you opt for a more subtle approach, rushing up and shutting a book before it can transform. You reach for a second, but just as you do so the creature’s neck whips round and its wickedly sharp beak scores a long gash across the back of your hand. Enraged, you draw a short sword and drive it through the carrion’s back and it falls limp. Turning you see that the book you shut has sprung open and sprouted a neck and feathers. You quickly leap forward and kill it. You manage to kill about six before the remaining birds can escape your reach by flying to the ceiling. Drawing your other sword you step back and join the others.

All: You all meet up again in the centre of the library having killed as many as you could. You all look up to see the flock of birds circling slowly about fifteen feet above you. At the moment they are all barely bigger then the books they came out of. There seems to be about twenty left. Without warning they start diving towards your position, beaks outstretched and seeking blood…
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Damn shelves stuck to the walls. Cananatra thought as he violently began stamping books into oblivion. The time wasted however allowed several to change and take to the air. Spinning and running back into the centre of the room Cananatra pulled the throwing axe from its sheath at the back of his shield and swung the shield back onto his back. Pauseing only to swap the axe to his left hand he drew his sword once again and stood with weapons in both hands. A shield wont do any good and will only slow me down. Two weapons seem better. Come little birdies, meet my blades.

Cananatra will stand in the centre of the room and mince the birds as they attack. He wont bother to duck or dodge and will concentrate on killing because at this point the birds are still fairly small and would have about a snowballs chance in hell of penetrating his armour.
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

OOC: I'm sorry I havn't been able to post but I have had some un-expected family issues. It has been resolved... sort of... but anyway I should be able to keep up with any amounts of posts from now on. Sorry again.

IC: Dam, are these tests never going to end, zombies, birds, whats next. He looked up at the birds circiling. They are going to get bigger, they must be killed quickly or we're finished. going into a combat crouch he looked wairly up at the birds and drew his sword in one hand and his dagger in the other and got ready to kill some birds.

Demendred will try to kill any who come with in reach of him.
Scion of naggaroth
Noble

Haha, stupid books! Die! Before an amused part of him thinks Quite possibly the only time I can get away with thinking that.... Stamping and hacking at book and half formed body black blood, no ink even, staining the mouldering carpet, his boots and dripping from his blades. At any other time the trainee would have been curious in the extreme how this was possible but for now the simplistic mindless destruction was gripping his mind.

Running out of books Alidith's mind allowed itself a moment's glimpse of triumph before his senses insist there's movement above him. A glance up. Gah, they let some escape, useless. I bet that idiot's still frozen with fear isn't he, mother must have dallied with an Asur to create such a... gives Demendred an evil look as he backs towards the centre of the room not trusting the others to guard his back but expecting them to be trying to save their own skin enough to keep him safe.

Spinning his blades in a defensive pattern Alidith comes up with a simple plan, to wait for the birds to dive before batting them aside with the edge of his blade ...just like parrying a blade, only they're flesh and blood not metal... thought the trainee to himself a wicked smirk crossing his features.

Alidith will set himself aiming to keep perfectly balanced instead of dodging. Rather than trying to kill per se, he will be trying to "parry" the oncoming birds trusting in their speed and the keen edges to his weapons to do the damage
Last edited by Scion of naggaroth on Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Group 20
Alidith Du'Sletch

Bubonicus
Warrior

Post by Bubonicus »

OOC: Two set days or once every five days, I don't mind. But it is nice to have set days; it keeps the action going.

IC: Dai's legs were soaked with the otherworldy combination of blood and ink by the time he made it back to the center of the room. It seems magic can't stand up to a good kicking. HA! Dai gave Alidith a nod of acknowledgement before aiming towards the ceiling, the blackened stock of his crossbow wet with gore.

Dai will fire at the birds as they dive towards the group. When they strike, he will hold his crossbow like a staff and use it defensively, swatting away the birds in the hope that one of the sword-wielding members of the group slashes it to pieces.
Dai
Shade

Rekok
Corsair

Post by Rekok »

Blood dripped from the back of Rekok's right hand, the gash was long, deep and stung like hell, Rekok was not having fun. He had tried to be clever and find a solution to a puzzle, however there wasn't one.

Khaine damn it, I should have stuck to what I am good at...

Enraged, both by the fact, that a stupid book / carrion had actually wounded him and that he had been stupid enough to try and shut the books, Rekok drew one of his short swords with his left hand and drove it through the carrion's back, ink spurted out, soaking Rekok's sleeve and the carrion's body when limp. The ink surprised Rekok a bit but it was only added to the array of stains on his once black robes. In his rage Rekok killed a few more book before his mind caught up with him, he due his other short sword and join the group.

Watching the bird flying around near the ceiling, Rekok wished he had bought that damn crossbow to shoot at them. Still, he would have to make do with what he had and he would have to be quick, the steel of his blade was sharper that the beak of those birds, for the time being.

Rekok will hold his ground, using his blades like clubs to knock any birds that come at him and with the sharp edges cause the bird some damage
The buoyancy of water
Highborn

Alidith: As the birds start to dive you ready your weapons, planning to focus on knocking the birds aside instead of dodging out of the way. The birds speed increases as their wings fold in, necks outstretched and beaks snapping wickedly. As the first reaches you you take a slight step back to get a better swing with your sword. The blade connects well, severing the birds head and catapulting the body over your left shoulder. Black ink splashes from the wound, coating your blade and splattering up your arm. Satisfied, you swing the sword in a quick backhand arc, slashing another bird in two and causing more ink to spray across your weapon.

However you are not fast enough to stop the third bird to attack you because it strikes at almost exactly the same time as the second bird. Opening its beak wide the bird tears at your left arm and opens a gash up your forearm. Cursing, you turn to see the bird fly past and back to the ceiling, joining several other surviving birds…

Cananatra: As the birds begin to dive you prepare your axe and sword for the oncoming fight. Although not trained to fight with two weapons you are filled with confidence due to your thick armour. Seemingly unable to comprehend your defence the birds attack headlong, beaks opened wide in anticipation. Almost fleetingly you notice that there appears to be more of the birds heading for you and you guess it is simply that you are the biggest target due to your armour.

The first bird reaches you surprisingly fast, forcing you to use the axe instead of the sword you are more used to. Because of this you miss the creature and it impacts with the shoulder of your armour. Fortunately your armour has the desired effect, crushing the bird’s skull before it bounces away over your shoulder. The next two birds are both decapitated by your sword before another bird hits you straight in the chest. The impact knocks you back a step, but once more the bird falls to the ground dead. You look up, trying to count how many are left…

Dai: As the birds begin their dive you start firing. With so many targets it is hard to miss and several birds drop out of the flock, the sounds of them hitting the floor filling the room. After you have fired six shots you hold your crossbow in two hands to try to deflect the birds away. Your shooting has attracted several more birds towards you and you know you will be hard pressed to block them all. The first is swatted away with the butt of the crossbow, crushing its skull instantly. Quickly reversing the crossbow you knock the next away, though it doesn’t die and instead flies back to join several others at the roof.

The next bird is too quick for you and it rushes past your right shoulder. Its claws reach out and scratch you, tearing several small cuts across your shoulder. Though shallow the wounds immediately begin to bleed a lot considering their size. The bird passes you and returns to the ceiling. Seeing no more immediate attackers you reload your crossbow and look back up, trying to pick out your next target…

Demendred: Drawing a weapon in each hand you crouch low, giving yourself the option of dodging quickly should the need arise. As the birds begin to dive you pick out any that appear to be coming towards you. The first reaches you and is quickly cut down by your sword, spraying ink across you as you strike it. The second is killed by a swipe of your dagger nearly gutting it in midair, spraying more ink across you.

Suddenly two birds attack you at once. You slash out hastily, hitting one of them more by luck then anything else. The blow tears one of its wings badly and the bird crashes to the floor. You dive to the side to avoid the other one, and it returns to the ceiling with several others. You are now about ten feet from the bird that crashed to the ground, and have rolled approximately the same distance away from the rest of the group…

Rekok: Holding the sword in your right hand lightly due to the gash you ready yourself for the oncoming birds. Angered by the wound you suffered you don’t have any particular plan other then to simply kill as many birds as possible. As the first of the birds reach you you swipe at it viscously, cutting its head clean off in a spray of black ink. The second bird to attack you suffers the same fate, its body soon joining that of its friend on the floor.

Following the first two birds attacks you block the assault of the following birds, not quick enough to counterattack them in any meaningful way and instead having to concentrate on defence, much to your annoyance. As you duck the last of the attacks you look up to see the surviving birds regrouping above you, faintly aware of the throbbing pain in your right hand…

All: Looking up, you can see that approximately eight birds now circle above you. Even as you watch they seem to get bigger, their wingspans increasing to near four feet from wingtip to wingtip. On the floor there is a sudden movement as the bird that Demendred wounded gets to its feet and emitting an ear piercing screech. It has grown as big as the others, and turns to fix its eyes on Demendred, who is closest to it. It begins to rush towards Demendred just as the others begin to dive on the central group once more…
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Well that didn’t go exactly according to plan. Cananatra thought as he flicked his gaze from the birds to the unbloodied axe in his hand. The birds were growing by the second and the eight left seemed uncomfortably large now. Time to go to plan B I think. I cant hit them up there and the longer I wait the stronger they get. Reaching down Cananatra slips the axe into his belt to leave his left hand free before edging closer to Dai.

“Dai, you just concentrate on shooting them down. I’ll deal with any that aim for you.” He called as he took up position near him, bracing this time for the larger birds.

Cananatra will face Dai and kill any birds that get close to him using his sword. He leaves his other hand free to grab passing birds if needs be. He will rely on the shield hanging from his back combined with his armour to deal with any that attack from that direction while keeping them away from Dai.
Scion of naggaroth
Noble

"Accursed sorcery!"

Alidith curses, pressing his left arm reflexively against his side momentarily seeing the red wrath of Khaine before his mind quickly reasserts itself. Of course, the target of his wrath flying up out of reach no doubt renders any temper impotent.

Bigger still, not like we weren't warned anyway....crashing corpses may be a problem, but if I'm not there I won't get hit... The anger taking the edge off of the pain from his new wound Alidith looks up at the birds a simple plan forming in his mind. He'd greet the first one he sees diving at him with a thrown dagger, repeating his earlier trick with his longblade if he's attacked by more than one. Recognising the potential damage from diving corpses he intends to move aside after dealing each blow.

Alidith will wait untill the enlarged birds start to dive towards him before putting plan into action, hurling his knife at the first one before trying to deal with any others diving at him in a more mobile version of what he was doing before
Group 20
Alidith Du'Sletch

Bubonicus
Warrior

Post by Bubonicus »

OOC: Sorry guys, been a busy week, I'll post tomorrow.
Dai
Shade

Bubonicus
Warrior

Post by Bubonicus »

The instant the birds broke from their circling pattern and streaked towards the group, Dai's finger pressed down on the trigger of his crossbow. The force of the bolts soaring upwards and the carrion rushing to meet them made each strike deadly, and Dai's heart roared in triumph as bodies struck the floor.

Before he could reload, the birds were among them. The room transformed from a library into a whirling maelstrom of blades and black feathers. Dai struck out with the butt of his crossbow, dealing two bone-crunching thumps to their airborne foes.

Suddenly, bright pain seared across his shoulder. He couldn't see how bad the damage was, but could just feel a disturbing amount of blood speading over his twisted skin. The ground was now a thick morass of ink, blood, torn paper and broken bodies, and Dai quickly hopped and dodged his way back to the center of the room when he heard Cananatra call out. Sounds good to me, and he gave the warrior a nod of agreement before his eyes were drawn back to the top of the room, and the growing threat.

Dai will keep low to the ground, concentrating on making each shot count rather than just filling the carrion birds full of as many bolts as possible. He will dodge and weave in close proximity to Canantra, in the hope that the warrior will remove any threats.
Dai
Shade

Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

Demendred cursed as he rolled, looking up he noticed the bird he had wounded had gotten to its feet. It had also grown bigger. Blast, if we don't kill all of them soon we might end up faced with dragon sized birds and i don't think I want to fight one of them.

Then, just as he had managed to regain his footing the injured nird rushed at him screeching horribly. going into a fighters stance Demendred deiced swiftly, holding his sword in his main hand he drew one of his throwing daggers and threw it at the bird.

Demendred will throw a dagger at the bird then use his sword to finish it off if it is still alive. If he kills the bird he will draw his crossbow and attempt to aid the others.
Rekok
Corsair

Post by Rekok »

OOC: sorry for the late post, my internet has been playing up.

IC: Rekok could feel the fury building up inside of him, he could barely feel the throbbing pain from the gash on his hand, he looked at his hand, it was still bleeding. His defensive plan was not killing many bird and time was running out, Rekok let his uncontrolable fury take him completely.

Rekok will simply try to kill as many birds as he can