Group 27

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Ulric darksoul
Assassin

Post by Ulric darksoul »

When Ulric arrived to the market, he saw the dense crowd and posts moving like a hive. Although it looked that it would be difficult to meet Acrila, he bump into her at short time. After he got to the end of the market accompanied by a troubled Acrila, he arrived to a ink place. He wasn't even sure which kind of ink he would need at all The manuscript says something about tattoing, but it does not specify the ink. I'll have to check on that, 'cause it could be blood instead of ink.

After leaving a very angry merchant, they kept going to the weaponry, but although Ulric had money, the handbow was too expensive for him, and if he wanted to be taken seriously, it wouldn't help if he buy a worn out handbow of low quality, so he'd rather wait for it.

Acrila seemed to be gone all the time, checking into the crowd. Ulric tried to follow her view but all he could see were slaves and warriors trying to get the best price to their articles.

Ulric will join Acrila in her errands, and then return to study the tattoos, which inks, which pattrons and what they do.
"If you're going to leave anyone alive, enslave it!"

RP: Group 27
Ulric Darksoul
WS:5 S:4 T:3 D:5 I:3
Equipment:
- Short sword, dagger, bastard sword 5 throwing stars and Ritual Dagger.
- Sea Dragon Cloak (dark green with dark blue scales)
- 1 healing balm (H) 4 healing balms
120g+12g

Skills: Controlled frenzy, two-weapons fighting
Noble korhedron
Empire General

Post by Noble korhedron »

Korhedron could see he was being dismissed, he quickly nodded to Katon and strode from the room. Seeing Azurini further down the corridor, he passed a quick salute and returned to his quarters to pass the early part of the night reading, then rest and make preparations for the morning.

Pretty self-explanatory I.M.O. Any Q's, feel free to PM me.
Regards,

NK.

http://ulthuan.net/forum
http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/index.php
http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php
http://www.bartertown.com/trading/index.php

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.
Katon
Highborn

Post by Katon »

Katon sat intently on the edge of his chair as the Shadowfang Lord examined the Mask.
Listening to the explanation and the history of the mask it was apparent it was not some mere ornament. It was something beyond that, and something Katon now wished he had never tempered with. It’s history before the Shadowfang house was no doubt priceless and a mere warrior alone should never be given charge of it. For some reason though he was going to have to.

“The mask is indeed more valuable than i had through. Clumsy and hastily actions have placed this Mask with me. It is an artefact of pricelessness. If you do indeed wish for me to bear it then i am sadly at a loss. My position puts me in grave danger and to have such a priceless item on me would only be tempting fate to have such an item lost in battle or to some common thief.”
Katon pulled away from table for a moment, giving himself some distance between him and the mask he fixated his eyes on the perfect tear drop and pondered what he should do.

“I will bear it and keep it on my person if you wish. At all times it would be with me, as for it’s use i have none for it. The Old Word is scattered with magic items. Pass me a Sword of an unearthly glow, or a blade never able to lose durability. These are items a sell sword can use. This historical artefact will hold no use for me, it’s something for a scholar or a Sorceress not a Warrior. I will bear it as you wish, but for what it will bring i can’t say.”

Holding his hands out to his Lord Katon readied to receive the Mask and be burdened with it once more.

After their chat Katon will leave, gesturing a bow of respect to the Lord of Shadowfang before returning to his room for the night to ponder the Masks significant’s and as to what this Master Smith can do for Korhedron tomorrow.

Happy to accept the item Katon will hold it on his person though he sees no usefulness of the item as of yet. Returning to his room he will rest until the morning.
Jungly
Cold One Knight

Post by Jungly »

As Acrila made her way through the market she noticed that dai was following her. but before she could do anything she bumped into Ulric. She wanted to get away and see what dia had to say to her. she decided to tell Ulric the truth.

There is a certain aquatints of mine that has asked me to meet with him in a very soon I'm am sorry I cannot stay longer.

With this she will walk away hoping that dia will follow and ulric will not
Acrila

Shade

Skill. basic stealth

WS5 S4 T4 D4 I3

Weapons. Light armour dagger short sword(Shadow dancer) crossbow
rope and grapple. paralyzing poison pick locks 20 caltrops. 10 meters of wire . ignition concoction( three uses) smoke bomb 3 cilps of bolts

463 gold
Dauricha
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dauricha »

Acrila hinted that Ulric should stay out of this for the moment, though the Khainite followed as she approached her Shade friend. Dia frowned slightly at Ulric, but looked back quickly to Acrila smiling, giving a slight nodding bow. 'A pleasure as always young one, Ulric you fought well on Bloodroses ship, but you are not needed this day.' With that he turned and slipped his arm through Acrila's leading her away, leaving Ulric alone in the market. He shrugged and returned to the manor to begin his study on what some of the tattoos and patterns did.

Dia turned to see Ulric leaving the other way. He lead Acrila to a tavern aptly named the Rats Nest, a place of thieves and criminals, the lowest of the low in Virkarh. He brought them two filthy mugs of rotten beer, they had no intention of drinking, and began to talk. 'The Clan needs you, there is an order of crossbow bolts coming for a noble family and their guard. We're going to ambush them just before they reach the noble quarter. It will be us and about a dozen others who make the attack. Any questions?'

Lord Shadowfang looked at Katon, his face grim as he pondered the warriors words. A small smiled creased his half scarred face, as he passed the mask back to Katon. 'I go hunting tomorrow with a few others, join me and bring the mask.' And with that Katon was dismissed, the teared mask hidden under his shirt. He made it to his chamber with no problems. Korhedron had returned to his chambers earlier and both slept, pondering what tomorrow held in store.

Ulric had returned to the manor, the afternoon sun streaming through his window, as he opened the tome again. He flicked back to where he remembered the section on markings being. But it wasn't there, but in the first few pages, and the wording had changed slightly, becoming more modern and clear to the Khainite. He found this slightly strange but his interest in what it said made him quickly forgot this oddity. It appeared any color or type of paint or ink could be used, though ones infused with blood, and of reds and blacks seemed to be preferred. There were vastly complicated ones, that would take days to do, the sung enchantments near impossible to pronounce correctly. For the moment he look to ones that were the most basic. Ones for your hands that made them quicker, and the same for your feet. One that if drawn around they eyes that improved your night sight, and made them sharper. One that was drawn over your heart, and improved your vitality, and made your rage stronger, or something like that Ulric couldn't be sure. These were the simplest and seemed the best place to begin.

Korhedron woke early, and after a quick wash and breakfast, asked to be lead to the master smith. The head smithy was in the central fortress compound, and already the clang of hammer on steel, and the hiss of scolding metal could be heard. Many worked here, and he heard the harsh crisp commands of a woman over it all. Her hands were soot stained, as were her simple work robes. Her hair was a short black, and her face the palest the warrior had even seen. She was no beauty, but her eyes showed great wisdom and age. 'So your the cripple aye? Lord Shadowfang shows you great honor indeed, come we head into my personal workshop.'

Katon woke and made his way to the courtyard fully armored and ready, the mask in a pouch on his belt. Lord Shadowfang, was already ready, armored in light dark chainmail, a sword at his side, and a simple spear in his hand, as he checked over the buckles on his steed. Katons own horse was brought to him by a slave. He recognized Azruni, but the other six were unknown to him, and all looked at the warrior with comtempt. Lord Shadowfang looked to Katon saying. 'So Katon, shall we hunt the hunter today, or the shadows?'

She looked at the rough scar tissue around Korhedrons stump, making notes as she went. 'Listen well warrior, how badly do you want your hand back? Do not answer lightly for I can make you whole again, but it will not be without dangers.'
Phalx Tr'dasr – WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Deathspitter (5/20) 4 of these poisoned (1/2x QD, 3xSD), short sword, dagger, punching dagger (Bloodthirst Rune), shade cloak, full leather armour
Inventory: thieves tools, torches x3, healing balms x5, rope and grapple, Vikarh map, dice, winter gear, orc tusk,
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 5829
Skills: Basic Stealth, Precision Fire, Basic Ride, Frenzy, Ambidexterity,Suithenlu Khythan (1): SP2
Class: Shade
Check out, http://thingsfrom1934.com/
Noble korhedron
Empire General

Korhedron turned to the Shadowfang smith. "I will not agree with that for the arm can still use a shield, but I am the one who lost a hand to Bloodrose. Bloody barbarians!",he growled. "As for my hand, well, short of offering me as a tidbit to some God, you may do as you think necessary. I would appreciate it if you could explain as you work, but that is all - no need to share your secrets, I merely wish to understand what is being done to repair the damage - I believe the human slaves would call it 'layman's terms'."

Korhedron is off to work with the smith/artificer in replacing his lost hand. He wonders what she might have in store for him.....
Regards,

NK.

Ulric darksoul
Assassin

Post by Ulric darksoul »

Ulric met Acrila in the market, although she seemed to be unpleased to have him with her. He thought that maybe she was in some kind of trouble, and so, he stick together, but after a while, they found Dia. Dia congratulate him regarding the bloodrose ship, and send him away. Damn autarii, he thinks so high of himself With a shrug, Ulric returned to the manor, to further study the tattoos.

When he opened the tome where the tattoo section was, he was surprised that it was something else that was written there. Some sort of two handed blades fight, probably the way of the excecutioner. After reading it quickly, he turned the pages and found toward the begining of the book the section he was looking for. There were several tattoos of warding, and some minor spells too. There were some unpronunciable words written in ancient druchai, and other more simple. There were some tattoos that could give enhanced night vision, and some that could make his feet and hands quicker. There was also one that could enhance the effects of rage. As for the inks, it seemed that the tattoos could be drawn over the skin, and also to be more permanent as a proper tattoo, been the red or black ink the more powerful.

Ulric took note of these things. He once overheard a witch and an assassin talking about cantrips. He wanted to know if these sorcery was earned through blood, or if was a natural thing, and what better place to look for than in the manual of rites of the cult? Been invisible could be as powerful as been invincible he thought, searching through the manual.

Ulric will copy the speeding tattoos for hand and feet, and will search in the book for cantrips to enhance his stealth skills

Ulric Darksoul
Equipment:
120g+12g

Katon
Highborn

Post by Katon »

Fully suited or best he could be for a hunt Katon made his way to the courtyard. What powers the mask possessed still loomed in his mind, his thoughts were awash with wonder as to why he needed to keep it with him, and specifically why he was told to bring it on the hunt.

Korhedron was nowhere to be seen, obviously on some other errand specific to him. As Katon wandered further a group of mounted warriors came into view. Lord Shadowfang and his son sat ready, the others mounted around him unknown to Katon, though their steely glairs could be felt by Katon as mounted a Steed brought to him by some slave from a lesser race.

Quickly finding his seating the steed responded well to Katon as he moved closer to the group.

Lord Shadowfang offering Katon the choice of the days hunt. The Hunter or The Shadow.

“To hunt the hunter would be a most exhilarating of experiences my Lord, but what of these Shadows? A huntsman I am not nor one with a keen knowledge of the wider land of Chill.”

Katon will mount up at ready to begin a hunt. Not selecting their prey yet he questions as to what these Shadows are.
Jungly
Cold One Knight

Post by Jungly »

Acrila followed Dia to a filthy tavern. Where he told her that the Shade clan were going to ambush an order of crossbow bolts coming to a noble house. he then asked if she had any questions. she did.

This noble house Isn't an alley of house Shodowfwng is it?

how many bolts[ do I get?/b]

Acrila opened up her bag and showed Dia her Caltrops and razor thin wire.

[b]Will these help?
She asked.
Acrila

Shade

Skill. basic stealth

WS5 S4 T4 D4 I3

rope and grapple. paralyzing poison pick locks 20 caltrops. 10 meters of wire . ignition concoction( three uses) smoke bomb 3 cilps of bolts

463 gold
Dauricha
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dauricha »

Dia did not answer Acrilas question of allegiance straight off, but studied the caltrop and wire, saying they could be used in the ambush. You serve the Clan that is all you need to know on the matter of their House, they are not the Shadowfangs however. We are from the mountains and the forest, and it is a great honor and disgrace that we should serve any city elf. His voice grew dark as he spoke, but he changed smiling again. So are you ready to head off?

The blacksmithy still rang with the sound of beating metal, as the master smith studied Korhedron further. So you would remain a cripple? If your shield is lost and destroyed what then? Bah what woman would frig a man who has lost a hand, like some common thief. She strode away, and came back bearing an armful of metal contraptions, which she lay before the warrior on a table. There were hooks, claws, things with pulleys in strings, that could grasp and hold. She swept them to the floor, slamming her hands down on the table, glarring at Korhedron. These are the work of any child, and you would only be a cripple with an expensive hook, bah! My lord and Master offers you a hand and you reject it. So what do you say, do you wish for a hook or a hand, tell me now or be gone.

The speeding markings were drawn with expert care by Ulric, as he whispered the chants. The last one was finished on his hand, and his eyesight grew dim. There was a great rushing in his ears, and he had to sit down for a few moments. His body felt fit to bursting, his brain throbbed, but its gradually passed. His feet and hands twitched slightly, as if near overwhelmed with pent up energy. Half an hour past before, Ulric felt reasonably normal again. He looked to his appendages, and then to the book. He flipped through the pages, his feet beating a quick beat on the floor, his left hand drumming a beat, the right, turning pages faster then he could see. He managed to pull away fast enough to find the ones that improved his sneaking, but dare he test his body further, by painting more on?

Lord Shadowfang chuckled at this. Cautious I see, We will Hunt the Hunters for that was first you named, the Shadows I have no doubt, will follow us under the trees. Lets keep them a surprise until then. They headed off then and there, Shadowfang at the lead Azruni and Katon just behind, followed by a stream of other nobles. They were out of the castle keep, and the town in short order, and then heading north over the farmland to a great dark forest. Part of the great woods lay by a river that flowed under its thick canopy. Lord Shadowfang slowed his horse, as they moved silently through the trees. They followed forest path, the sounds of beast and bird all around them. After an hour or so they stopped, all had grown quiet. Then a crashing of branches and trees ahead of them, a cloaked figure running away. After him! Shadowfang bellowed, as Azruni laid a hunting horn to his lips, and blew a deep note, birds cawing and flying up from the canopy above, as the hunt began.
Equipment: Deathspitter (5/20) 4 of these poisoned (1/2x QD, 3xSD), short sword, dagger, punching dagger (Bloodthirst Rune), shade cloak, full leather armour
Inventory: thieves tools, torches x3, healing balms x5, rope and grapple, Vikarh map, dice, winter gear, orc tusk,
Skills: Basic Stealth, Precision Fire, Basic Ride, Frenzy, Ambidexterity,Suithenlu Khythan (1): SP2
Ulric darksoul
Assassin

Post by Ulric darksoul »

As Ulric chanted the ritual words in a silent voice, he draw into his hands and legs the hasting diagrams. When the final stroke was finished, and the last verse whispered, a powerful dizziness drove him from his sit, a sensation of rush run by his ears, and he managed to sit in his bed. All moved, the dizziness grew stronger, and he had to wait for it to pass, as he didn't dare to call for help. After half hour sitting with his head between his hands, and elbows in his knees, he started to feel somewhat normal again.

He had to continue, he realized, but with what? he had to look for a way to overcome the dizzy feeling of the power infused tattoos in his body, and to see what would happen if he draw them off.Would i become clumsy even unuseful if i take the drawings off? As he started to look for the answer in the manual, he started beating with his heel the floor, in quite a speedy way. He turned the pages quicker than he could look at the writting, and calming down was a challenge by itself.

After a while of search for the effects, he found a way to become more stealthy, but, if the prize he'd paid for the speed was half hour of dizziness, would he dare to infuse his body to more power? He though for now not.

He would try and be stealthy with this new velocity of his, and prove the worth of the tattoos.

Ulric will go to the arena and train again, this time against some dummies that would normally be used to train for speed attacks and see how the drawings works

Ulric Darksoul
Equipment:
120g+12g

Noble korhedron
Empire General

Korhedron was taken aback, and, realising he had instulted her, started to speak. "I must offer my apologies, I had not meant to insult you. A hand, of course. Lead on, the sooner I get it back, the sooner I can use it to take the heads of the ones who did this to me...."

Korhedron did not realise he insulted her. He DEFINITELY wants his hand replaced - and not with some dumb hook either.....
Last edited by Noble korhedron on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,

NK.

Katon
Highborn

Post by Katon »

Katon was unsure as to what these ‘Shadows’ were, he had never heard them mentioned before unless the Shadowfangs labelled them with their own name.

Katon nodded politely at the Lord’s choice to hunt the hunter and soon the small troop of mounted warriors set off.

As the group made their way to the dark forest Katon struggled to take in the vast size of the Shadowfang estate. Fields of farmlands strew the flat lands around the domineering Druchii stronghold. Before long the estate was nothing more than a settlement in the distance as the group neared the Dark Forest, the call was made to slow their advance, the group now had to move quietly as to increase their chance of finding their prey.

They had been traveling for best part of a hour, the forest blocked out the majority of the sun though it still held a odd warmth as Katon sat atop his steed. The sounds of animals and birds had all but gone silent as the group had made their way to the deepest parts of the forest.

The snap of braches broke the silence and it was the keen eye of their Lord that spotted their intended target. His call to give chase echoed as the sounds of the hunting horn was sounded.
It took Katon a little while before he caught a glimpse of a shadowy figure running through the forest.

With a violent tug of his steeds reins the horse took flight it almost seemed the steed wanted to join the chase as it picked up incredible speed. Katon held on as he and the steed made increasing ground with the group towards the direction of the shadowy figure.

Continuing to ride Katon slid his hand to his side, his Sword was ready at his side and his Shield near useless strapped to his back. His Spear lay tided just to the rear of him and was his selected weapon as he drew it ready to engage the shadow foe.

Katon will give chase with the others, willing his steed to make swift progress to the target. Drawing his Spear as they get closer he will ready to use it should the opportunity arise.
Jungly
Cold One Knight

Post by Jungly »

I would rather but my trust with the shadowfangs who I know a little better rather than the shades, but what choice do I have. I don't want to make enemies of the shades who could probably kill me as soon as I turn against them.

I am sorry. I forgot where my loyalty lay for a moment. Acrila apologized

Acrila will go with Dia
Acrila

Shade

Skill. basic stealth

WS5 S4 T4 D4 I3

463 gold
Dauricha
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dauricha »

Dia smiled, Good then lets go. The matter of loyalty settled they headed out of the dive bar and back into the city. They weaved in and out of the bustling crowds, and soon Acrila saw other hooded cloak shades heading in the same direction as them. Soon they were into the merchant district where the crowds were smaller, but there were far more slave and horse driven carts. They headed into an abandoned building where a dozen shades where waiting. They all had dark hair, and similar swirling face tattoos. Serrated daggers were being sharped, crossbows checked and rechecked, and Dia greeted them all introducing Acrila. They gave her simple wary nods. They headed to the second floor, where they had a view of the street below. We will isolate the street as the caravan arrives, you'll have a short while to lay traps just before then. Any questions?

The master smith smiled darkly at Korhedron. Good good. She approached taking further measurements of his other hand, stump, arm, reach. Return this evening as the sun is falling, I will need your help with the crafting of it. That he did, the night was falling torches were being lit in the courtyard and a heavy glow was coming from the heart of the blacksmiths. She was at it hearts the flames roaring, her hammer beating simple iron bolts and plates. Shall we use silver or gold for the detail, and black steel or red? Quick I need you to work at the bellows.

These slaves should serve you Ulric, called the captain of the Shadowfang Manor guard. A half score of elves, all male were unchained and thrown swords, as the doors to the training arena were locked and secured. A score of guards with crossbows walked the walls above. Ulric was ready, as the six 'high' elves came at him. The first two fell in the blink of a moment. Faster then the Khainite could believe, he was charging forward blades held ready. One sword came forward, before the surprised elf could raise its borrowed blade, to run through its gaping mouth, his dagger, slicing open a throat, blood fountaining over him. He was forced on the back step just after though for the other four were coming at him, with glee and murder in their eyes. His beyond quick hands kept their blades at bay, but he was not sure where or how to press his attack.

Katon kicked his steed forward spear held ready and tight. It was a race with the others for all wanted the prize of the first kill. He was nearly upon the figure when Lord Shadowfang swopped down like a vengeful demon, his spear taking the figure in one leg. The rest reared in their horses, as Shadowfang and the others dismounted. It was a shade, a wild Druchii of the forests and mountains, his face was lined with pain, the head of the spear stuck cleanly in his leg. He glared at them all vengefully as his weapons were taken away. Katon do the honors, find out where his village is. Shadowfang called, sipping from a wine flask.
Ulric darksoul
Assassin

Post by Ulric darksoul »

Ulric wanted to test the tattoos and the techniques that the book teach, and for that, he would need worthy, or at least what was close to worthy opponents. He already have been pulling too much slaves from the house, and he wouldn't want to awe anything to the house, so he went to the captain of the Shadowfang manor and bet on himself.

The bet was simple: He would be given 6 'high' elves to battle. If he won, he wouldn't awe any slaves to the house, and the guards would fill the wholes he'd made in the lines, but if he loose, he would get killed, and the guards would have some fun with it.

This slaves should serve you well, Ulric the captain said, with a smirk in his hands. He notoriously thought that Ulric won't have a chance.

As Ulric walked to the arena, the slaves were picking up the blades they were thrown at them, axes and swords, some two handed, some single handed.

Ulric stood in the middle of the court, in a loose stand, letting the slaves to approach. As the High elves didn't move, Ulric charged in, faster than he ever would be.

The first of the High elves died gaping for air, as his dagger prompted quicker than lighting slicing his throat. As the blood sprayed, Ulric turned, and faced a second slave, died trying to retreat toward his mates, with Ulric's sword between his vertrebae.

Now, the challenge was set more difficult. The four remaining elves knew that Ulric was sick fast, and incredibly deadly, so they resourced to what they knew: formation.

As Ulric saw their approach, he knew that jumping headlong would be suicidal, but he had a bet on himself and he had to entertain the guards.

Ulric will faint a charge, trying to pull one or two opponents from the front. If this succedes, he'll change course to a side, parrying any blows with his dagger, and slashing with his sword in a diagonal starting down.

Ulric Darksoul
Equipment:
120g+12g

Noble korhedron
Empire General

Korhedron stood thinking for a minute. "Hmmm, for the design I will choose gold over black steel." He stretched, having only just woken up form resting during the day, having known he would be awake late into the night. Crossing over to the bellows, he spoke again. "Now, how exactly do you want this done? Do I just keep pumping as much air as I can with these? Or is there a certain procedure behind it?"

Korhedron is perfectly willing to co-operate, but wants to know exactly how to work the bellows - i.e. whether it is merely brute force and he just needs to keep pumping, or if there is more finess to it...?

OOC Announcment: Daruchia posted in Group 22 that he is having some laptop issues - his is broken ATM. It may or may not be repairable, he didn't really say. I'm just posting this in case anyone thinks he is deliberately neglecting the group. Though I do wish he'd posted here also.....
Last edited by Noble korhedron on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,

NK.

Jungly
Cold One Knight

Post by Jungly »

Now that the question of loyalty was resolved Dia was ready to continue. They left the stinking tavern and weaved through the city. After a while they came to a deserted street into the merchant district where the air didn't stink quite as much. The came to a run down building where they met the other shades. Dia introduced her and asked if anybody had any questions.

how well guarded will the bolts be? she asked

Acila will wait for a answer to her question. When who ever is in charge says the can start laying traps she will bring out the caltrops and wire
Acrila

Shade

Skill. basic stealth

WS5 S4 T4 D4 I3

463 gold
Katon
Highborn

Post by Katon »

The chase was short and Katon was beaten to the prize by no other than his Lord. Still there was no better to come second to than that of a Noble of Druchii Society.

Jumping down from his steed Katon congratulated his steed with a hearty pat to it’s neckline before joining the others as they unarmed their catch.

He was a Shade a dweller of the outside would, his face lined with pain the wound to his leg not life threatening but still painful enough. Katon moving into ear shot as the call was made to find out his villages whereabouts.

A wicked and malicious smile took to Katons face as he moved closer to their new captive. Pulling out his Dagger he knelt to the side of the Shade his words cold and to the point as he brandished the knife wickedly towards the Shade teasing with it as he rolled the hilt in his hand.

“My Master asked a question, we shall have that information the easy way or the hard way, which is it?”His words only held an evil intent as Katon stood once more and moved to press his boot onto the Shades wounded leg.

Further he questioned as he applied pressure. “Your Village, where is it? I would prefer not to bloody my Dagger with your blood, but if needs must my friend.” Katon continuing to apply pressure and watch over the Shades face, Dagger held in his hand as he thought of what he could do with it to extract further information.

Katon will ask the Shade the required information, applying pressure to his wound as he does ina a hoped to loosen his tongue.
Dauricha
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dauricha »

OOC: First off let me say sorry for my most recent absence. My laptop had broken and it is only now that it has been repaired.

I am afraid that i will not be able to carry on leading this Rp. Life has the habit of taking all my time at the moment.

Its been fun. Sorry once again for this.

Dauricha (Tom)
Noble korhedron
Empire General

Dauricha wrote:OOC: First off let me say sorry for my most recent absence. My laptop had broken and it is only now that it has been repaired.

I am afraid that i will not be able to carry on leading this Rp. Life has the habit of taking all my time at the moment.

Its been fun. Sorry once again for this.

Dauricha (Tom)
Damn!! I can't say I'm pleased to hear it, but I appreciate you being so upfront about this...... :( Do we get to keep anything? What happens to our characters? Are we back to square one?
Regards,

NK.

Ulric darksoul
Assassin

Post by Ulric darksoul »

I'm sorry to hear it, Dauricha. It was going well and we've been together for quite a time.

Thanks for the RP.

Ulric (Tomás)

Ulric Darksoul
Equipment:
120g+12g

Katon
Highborn

Post by Katon »

Unfortunate this has to end but it has been a good Role Play and lasted some time.

Thanks for moderating.

Katon (Andy)