Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

"a stipulation to ask"
"grant me this one boon"
"my favour is"

There was nothing unfriendly about what I asked. All I wanted was a favour while Smiler was away. You could have just said 'no'.

Thank you for your kind words, Jc :)

Only taking a break for a couple of weeks while I piece myself back together, Nightcall has agreed to give me some 'time off' so don't worry, I'll be back 8)
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

@ Jcitalia4
Thanks a lot, appreciate.
Not for me, though, I'm very happy with Gr22 at the moment.
But I'm sure you enjoy indeed a lot Nightcall's creativity in Gr38.

-=-=-
MiniGrift wrote:My favour is; could you restrain yourself and refrain from offering and insisting upon page long explanations explaining things that do not need explaining or need an explanation?
MiniGrift wrote:There was nothing unfriendly about what I asked. (...) You could have just said 'no'.
:lol:

No grudge, Mini, I wish you the best rest.
May you get the wisdom to understand why Smiler666 qualified the "favour" you asked as a rant.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

*sigh*

Still nit-picking I see... One sentence does not make a rant. If you want an example of a rant there are plenty of those from both of us in previous pages of this thread!

May I suggest we leave it alone? That way each of us can leave the group amicably and gracefully, and with our dignities left intact!

You have a nice day now, sir 8)
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Kensou
Black Guard

Post by Kensou »

Impressive. You managed to break the group and still insist on carrying on this bullcrap. If you have to do so, please PM each other. It probably wouldn't have gotten this far if you did so in the first place.

As to what I want with G34, if MG willingly leaves, there should be no problem with Ignat taking Kayla's place. Ignat is already introduced, so he wouldn't need her anymore.
Name: Ignat (Group 39)
Class: Mage
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Staff, Short Sword, Robe.
Skills: Power of Aqshy(1), Defensive Fighting.
Inventory: Pendant
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

I just wanna play!!!. Hope the G34 may continue, with or without Kayla and Cali, though I think it may work with BOTH of them.

I haven't even read all the crap they have written to eacthother, why would I?

I think it's worth a shot giveing it one more try.

I surtainly had fun with them both!!

Can we to it! Yes Kayla, Cali, Ignat and Smiler WE CAN!!!

Pull yourself toghether, respect the others in the groupe, and let's play!!!

Khitai - Khanite - Group 38
WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Skills: Ambidexterity, Two Weapon Fighting
Equipment: 2xfine scimitars, dagger
Inventory: Gold 30, Crowns 40, 1 Red ruby
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

MiniGrift wrote:Only taking a break for a couple of weeks while I piece myself back together
MiniGrift will be absent for some time,
Kensou and Assani expressed the wish to carry on with Gr34,
Myself, I remain available if Smiler666 does not kick me out, and during Mini's absence, Mini and me cannot argue together.
We could give a try for a couple of more weeks and see what happens.

Smiler, up to you! :D
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

to be honest all the issues and having to prevent the start of WW3 have spoiled the fun for me a bit. However since everyone is so keen to keep playing I shall close the threads while I am away, so everyone gets a chance to cool off, and when I get back I will see if we can carry on, with everyone included.

Is that good with everyone?
Opus vos liberaverit
Kensou
Black Guard

Post by Kensou »

sure
Name: Ignat (Group 39)
Class: Mage
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Staff, Short Sword, Robe.
Skills: Power of Aqshy(1), Defensive Fighting.
Inventory: Pendant
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

I've posted already. Better not to lose time while it lasts.
Hopefully it will make readers laugh.
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

I have given it a lot of thought, and I just want to play. So with a bad conscious I have decided to pull Khitai out of the groupe, and join G38 since Nightcall kindly accepted me there.

I could have made a new char, but I like Khitai and I pr.date don't have any time to play two groupes. I feel bad about this, since I also was so positive yesterday.

Again, sorry about this, hope we may meet again!

Khitai - Khanite - Group 38
WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Skills: Ambidexterity, Two Weapon Fighting
Equipment: 2xfine scimitars, dagger
Inventory: Gold 30, Crowns 40, 1 Red ruby
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

In that case I don't think there's much point going on with only one player left who is really part of the storyline (no offence meant Kensou, but you haven't been around long enough to have been weaved into the narrative). I may in future restart G34 or start again with a new RP, but for now I'm afraid I'll be hanging up the green font and giving up modding for a while.

Sorry it had to all fall apart, hope to see you all again around the forums. My last /color for a while.
Opus vos liberaverit
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Well,
I guess it's time

- to wish farewell to Assani to your new group, where I'm sure you will have entertaining acventures,

- to wish again to MiniGrift a resourcing rest for a couple of weeks,

- to thank Kensou for his efforts to integrate, sorry if you arrived in the wrong moment,

- and to express my deepests thanks to Smiler666, because the reason a roleplaying group starts and gets exiting adventures is mostly due to the efforts of the Moderator. These efforts are hardly ever noticed and less often acknowledged. I'd like to highlight them before we scatter to other lives.

(I must stop now, or someone might get the feeling that I have a tendency to make too long explanations). ;)

Take care. :)