The group 34 OOC thread > basically dead

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

MiniGrift wrote:why not just have a little faith in me and assume that I know what I am doing
because, sometimes:
MiniGrift wrote:It would obviously be inconvenient for her to ask, wait for you to answer, her to ask, wait for an answer etc.
(and reversely).

Also, when I take the time to type lengthy posts,
please assume that I don't believe you to be a total moron, ;)
but please rather assume that this is because I believe to have identified some kind of misunderstanding that requires some kind of clarification.

-=-=-

MiniGrift wrote:do you not think that if we fail to understand something, or if we seek knowledge on something, that we might simply ask for an explanation or extra details to 'fill the gap' in our knowledge?
Agreed. But how could someone know that he understood something wrongly? :roll:

When I didn't identify that I did not understand something, strange (frustrating) consequences happened.
When these consequences testified that a misunderstanding happened, better take the time to explain.
IMO, better state the obvious, because experience showed too often that what one would take as obvious was not that obvious for someone else.
This is especially true as we hardly know each other, and as our dialogue is very limited by the slow posting rate.

-=-=-

Ongoing example:
Smiley placed us in a situation to bargain for goods.
He did not provide any hint about the fair price for the goods we're seeking.
We cannot guess what is the fair price of the goods that we're looking for. We cannot guess whether it is typical to cut prices off by 5% or by 50%.
Smiley knows that we cannot make these guesses, but he had not provided the information. Therefore, I assumed (wrongly?) that it is part of the RolePlaying to guess how much we can bargain.

This is when I started to bargain hard, like I've done in third world countries, rather than asking what was the fair price.
Note: in my home country, fixed price is the norm, bargaining is the exception.

Then Smiley and myself realized that we did not understand each other, so we had to edit our posts.
Fair enough. Not every student is supposed to have an experience of bargaining in Thirld World countries.
In order to avoid editing again the main thread, I provided as much explanations as I can in the OOC thread.

Was I wrong? Should I have kept assuming that everyone in Group 34 knows how to bargain?
Or was I too pedantic?
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Calisson wrote:Also, when I take the time to type lengthy posts,
please assume that I don't believe you to be a total moron, ;)

When you, quite clearly on several occasions, have explained things to me like I am a total moron, it is much easier to assume that you think I am a total moron!

Calisson wrote:but please rather assume that this is because I believe to have identified some kind of misunderstanding that requires some kind of clarification.

MiniGrift wrote:do you not think that if we fail to understand something, or if we seek knowledge on something, that we might simply ask for an explanation or extra details to 'fill the gap' in our knowledge?

Agreed. But how could someone know that he understood something wrongly? :roll:

You missed my point entirely (I think). If we do not understand something might we simply not just ask for clarification? Yes, we most likely would! And you would know, by our asking for 'more understanding' that we have misunderstood, and we would know that we have misunderstood because we would likely get confused and think "I don't understand that", in which case we will in all likelihood ask for clarification so that we might better understand our misunderstanding. Don't assume that just because you think something needs an explanation, that it necessarily means it actually needs an explanation.

Clear enough? :roll: (a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer will suffice ;) )

Calisson wrote:Was I wrong?
Should I have kept assuming that everyone in Group 34 knows how to bargain?
Or was I too pedantic?

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

I have already said what I wished to say in my previous post and have no wish to discuss the matter any further. Just tell me you understand what I am saying, we can then put this behind us and continue with our lives 8)
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

MiniGrift wrote:I have already said what I wished to say and have no wish to discuss the matter any further.
Why do you keep raising an issue that you pretend not to want to talk about (cf. 3 of your 4 last posts)?
If you really believe what you say, you don't have to reply, of course... ;)

-=-=-
MiniGrift wrote:When you, quite clearly on several occasions, have explained things to me like I am a total moron, it is much easier to assume that you think I am a total moron!
Even when you believe that I seem to think that you are a total moron,
Calisson wrote:please assume that I don't believe you to be a total moron, ;)

-=-=-
MiniGrift wrote:Don't assume that just because you think something needs an explanation, that it necessarily means it actually needs an explanation.
I strongly disagree. :evil:
If anyone believes that an explanation is required, so be it.
Who do you believe you are to arrogate yourself the final decision on what needs no explanation?

-=-=-

About bargaining proficiency, compliments.
Back in my early days, students were not as proficient as you pretend to be now.
Sorry if I failed to assume that proficiency in bargaining improved that much.

About my alleged pedantic tone, that's my style, not my wish.
Thank you for telling. I will try my best to take into account. Please accept it if it comes again (as it is likely to do).

-=-=-

MiniGrift wrote:There is an Equipment list complete with prices in the Character Creation thread, this should give you a fair idea of what something is worth.
Thank you, I totally forgot about that. :D

Note: The rest of your last post was totally unnecessary, but I forgive you about that. ;)
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Well, I deleted it before you were able to post because I came to the same conclusion: it was unnecessary (I did feel it necessary to defend Smiler, but he's more than capable of doing that himself ;)

For the record, I do not believe or think that you think I am a total moron (as I said, very likely wrong) it was simply the impression I got after reading two or three of your 'page long' essays :P

I am not a student - at least not for a couple of weeks. I'm pretty sure I've said before that I do not require explanations and if I want an explanation I will ask for one - do not presume to give me one just because you think it is necessary because I will find that deeply irritating (for future reference :) ). If you are unsure if I would like an explanation or not, ask first, it will save us both a lot of headache!

"Students are not as proficient as you pretend to be now"? It is comments like that, Calisson, that can earn you some serious trouble! But I can forgive your buffoonery, so don't worry about it :lol:

MiniGrift wrote:Just this once, Calisson, please do me a favour. Take what I have said in the spirit in which it was meant - don't go reading between the lines that only exist in your head. :roll:

What I should have said was: "Accept what I have said in the spirit in which it was meant." To accept something is not to question it, merely to accept it as it is without further embellishment. I merely wished for you to accept and understand what I had said! Because if you accepted it and understood it, then we needn't be discussing it any further, eh?
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

Okey, Cal and Mini, you just lost your OOC privileges. I will rant at you both once I get on a proper PC, untill then I don't expect to see any more bickering here.
Opus vos liberaverit
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

smiler666 wrote:Okey, Cal and Mini, you just lost your OOC privileges. I will rant at you both once I get on a proper PC, untill then I don't expect to see any more bickering here.

No hard feelings, but ROFL :lol:

Khitai - Khanite - Group 38
WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Skills: Ambidexterity, Two Weapon Fighting
Equipment: 2xfine scimitars, dagger
Inventory: Gold 30, Crowns 40, 1 Red ruby
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

You started this latest spat of mega-posts Mini, so I am quite irritated after all your hate for Cal's page long essays, especially when the original discussion didn't involve you and didn't need your input.

Calisson wrote:
MiniGrift wrote:why not just have a little faith in me and assume that I know what I am doing
because, sometimes:
MiniGrift wrote:It would obviously be inconvenient for her to ask, wait for you to answer, her to ask, wait for an answer etc.

In the second post Mini is talking about IC discussions, hence using the pronoun 'her' rather than 'I' or 'he' if he preferred the third person. So yes it would be inconvenient for the characters to stop for a half hour conversation every time an issue came up, OOC however we have all the time in the world to discuss things and come to a conclusion.

Calisson wrote:Ongoing example:
Smiley placed us in a situation to bargain for goods.
He did not provide any hint about the fair price for the goods we're seeking.
We cannot guess what is the fair price of the goods that we're looking for. We cannot guess whether it is typical to cut prices off by 5% or by 50%.
Smiley knows that we cannot make these guesses, but he had not provided the information. Therefore, I assumed (wrongly?) that it is part of the RolePlaying to guess how much we can bargain.

Indeed I didn't supply you with any of this information, exactly the same as you wouldn't have any of this information IRL if you walked into an unknown market unless you asked around or in the case of the RP (since I am basically omniscient) ask me, which you did so I gave you the information you asked for. There is also now both a list of standard prices for items and standard exchange rates for foreign coin in the first post of the IC thread

Calisson wrote:This is when I started to bargain hard, like I've done in third world countries, rather than asking what was the fair price.

Naggaroth is not a third world country by WH standards, it is fairly rich due to it's ample income from raiding other nations. Neither is Vikhar a particularly impoverished city, as is shown by it's size and number of amenities in the cityplan we are using (plagiarising from Kinslayer in his 'import info' OOC thread), so third world bargaining techniques are not applicable.

Calisson wrote:Was I wrong? Should I have kept assuming that everyone in Group 34 knows how to bargain?
Or was I too pedantic?

I believe Mini answered this quite well in his post with yes, yes and yes.

Calisson wrote:
MiniGrift wrote:Don't assume that just because you think something needs an explanation, that it necessarily means it actually needs an explanation.
I strongly disagree. :evil:
If anyone believes that an explanation is required, so be it.

No, if you are answering someone's question the first step would be to assume they understand the general background of the subject they are asking you about, for example with the line from the market

I wrote:not entirely sure what "Now, if you believe that a leather armour is worth 300 druchasts, I'm eager to sell you quite a few. I can even make them 200 for you. How many would you buy at that price?" means

could be answered with

Calisson wrote:I suggested that at 300, nobody would buy, everybody would sell.
I suggested that even at 200, I would still sell rather than buy

If I still didn't understand your comment I would ask for further explanation, at which point your 35 line essay on haggling would be required and appreciated, but untill I asked for further clarification you had no idea whether the extra information would be needed and useful or just an irritating text-wall to sift through to find the answer I actually wanted.

Calisson wrote:About bargaining proficiency, compliments.
Back in my early days, students were not as proficient as you pretend to be now.

This is a fairly pedantic thing to say and when it is written directly before you saying you do not mean to be pedantic it makes your words ring rather hollow.

Now, play nice or I will soon get bored of having to read through and/or mediate walls of text arguement between you two and my inspiration to post will soon run dry, which I'm sure neither of you want. OOC privileges restored, never make me have to write this much text again :evil:
Opus vos liberaverit
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

smiler666 wrote:You started this latest spat of mega-posts Mini, so I am quite irritated after all your hate for Cal's page long essays, especially when the original discussion didn't involve you and didn't need your input.

My apologies, Smiler, I was simply trying to clarify something you said from my own perspective so that Calisson would better understand that sometimes explanations simply aren't necessary ;)

This time, however, it was not an argument and was was kept civil for the most part - me and Calisson were not bickering. I had no wish to get into a debate with him... Past experience should have taught me just to keep my mouth well and truly shut.

You still haven't answered my queries regarding our use of the NPC's 8)
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

smiler666 wrote:
This is a fairly pedantic thing to say and when it is written directly before you saying you do not mean to be pedantic it makes your words ring rather hollow.
Here, there might be a problem with my English.
I don't understand how my quote brought that much irritation from you and Mini.
Apologize that it did, but I'd like to understand what was so wrong.
Could you explain?

-=-=-

About bargaining,
"Naggaroth is not a third world country by WH standards, it is fairly rich (...) so third world bargaining techniques are not applicable"
You're the mod, you have the final word.

Until now, I had spontaneously the opposite feeling:
in order to understand how medieval Naggaroth works, I was tempted to use the least developed present-day countries, which are the closest that remains to medieval society.

As you're saying that this model is not relevant, and obviously we cannot use Western world as model, after what do you model Naggaroth?
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

the 'pretend to be' implies that you are accusing Mini of being a charlatan, despite knowing nothing about him. This is incredibly insulting, especially as you have no evidence to back up your claims

Calisson wrote:Sorry if I failed to assume that proficiency in bargaining improved that much.

This is obvious sarcasm, and the perceived implication is that you believe you are better at haggling than students, which is an incredibly sweeping statement and such statements tend to offend at least a few people in thier ambiguity of direction.

Calisson wrote:Until now, I had spontaneously the opposite feeling:
in order to understand how medieval Naggaroth works, I was tempted to use the least developed present-day countries, which are the closest that remains to medieval society.

As you're saying that this model is not relevant, and obviously we cannot use Western world as model, after what do you model Naggaroth?

Comparing Naggaroth to a modern third world country (it would actually be closer to a modern second world country) is not applicable as wealth is subjective to the economic climate. As such despite the fact Naggaroth would be comparable to a poorer country by today's standards doesn't matter because in comparison to other WH era civilisations it is a relatively advanced industry, able to support itself with relative ease in hostile conditions and supplementing thier own productions by raiding others. Also there is much less globalisation in the medieval setting, so nations' economic welfares have less effect on one another, meaning that economies would be based solely on thier own ability to support themselves, which as I said above Naggaroth does with a fair amount of success. So it is actually most fitting to compare Naggaroth with first world and/or emerging second world countries with a large bartering-culture, for example Germany or the more prosperous areas of India and Russia.

All of this is irrelevant however, as how I reached my conclusion doesn't matter, only the fact that I believe major Druchii cities to be fairly economically developed and as such a tremendously hard sell would get you a 50% reduction at best.

Also, trying to hard-sell a reportedly crazy person is almost never going to work :lol:
Last edited by Smiler666 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Opus vos liberaverit
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Thank you, Smiler, that was most helpful ;)

Calisson, I agree with everything Smiler just said. To pretend to have proficiency in something would make someone a charlatan (usually someone who professes to have medical knowledge/expertise they don't actually have). Bargaining and haggling are both very simple concepts, it is arrogant in the extreme to think that someone lacks even basic understanding of either. Understanding something and being proficient at something are entirely different things. For example, just because I understand how to punch someone in the face, does not necessarily mean that I am proficient at it.

Thank you for the compliments, though 8)

Smiler, I had asked some question about our use of NPC's, but in order to save you the time of trawling through the 'spate of recent mega-posts' I took the liberty of quoting it for you:

MiniGrift wrote:Smyley-man :D

Just have a few questions about our use of NPC's. Asking now because in my next post Kayla might be asking the merchant lot's of questions about the armour she is going to purchase. It would obviously be inconvenient for her to ask, wait for you to answer, her to ask, wait for an answer etc. So would I be allowed to 'act' the merchant while she asks all her questions?

For example, she'll ask about the Galerus (shoulder armour) and Manica (protective arm wrap), and she won't have the first idea what these things are, but the merchant will.

She might also 'test' the armour if that's alright - don't worry, won't be breaking anything ;)

You'll, of course, still be in full control of any bargaining/haggling/selling that goes on!

Also, at some future point in the RP when our characters get some time to themselves, Kayla might want to go somewhere and do fun things. Basically, it would involve Kayla just having some fun and me writing a little story about what she gets up to in her spare time - and you may feel uncomfortable modding such a scene :twisted:

So, in these sorts of situations when our characters aren't doing 'strictly RP related stuff' are we allowed to control NPC's?

Who knew RP shopping could be such fun? :roll:
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

well, Kayla's armour is going to be basically as it is in your soul calibur picture, so any discussions about style and design you will already know the answer to :) so long as you don't assume prices, damage anything and keep the armourer fairly businesslike (so no mutual kinkiness or suchlike) RPing both sides of a conversation with low-level NPCs are fine.

I'm sure Kayla will find the time to go off on a small adventure on her own, though keep in mind that she doesn't cheat on Khitai :P (I assume this will be similar to what you did with Nathra in G31?)
Opus vos liberaverit
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

You're taking all the fun out of it :(

Good to know. There won't be a lot of dialogue, I hope, just Kayla asking about the various pieces.

Was going to have Kayla test out the Manica and Galeus by her putting them on, finding a solid concrete wall, then punching a sizeable hole in said concrete wall. Obviously, this would have much more of an impact in a public place :lol:

What do you mean 'cheat on Khitai'? They're not going out on dates or anything like that, Kayla is still a free woman ;)

Remind me again what it is Nathra is supposed to have done in G31? I have have no idea of what you are talking about... (not being sarcastic, I really don't know what you are talking about.)
Kensou
Black Guard

Post by Kensou »

I'd like to mention that "Kensou" isn't doing a whole lot in the market :)
Name: Ignat (Group 39)
Class: Mage
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Staff, Short Sword, Robe.
Skills: Power of Aqshy(1), Defensive Fighting.
Inventory: Pendant
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Have no fear, my good man, having Ignat accompany Kayla should be fairly interesting for him. She'll talk a bit to him before she enters the armourers shop. Can't post just now as it is 4 in the morning and I should be sleeping...

Have you had a look at Kayla's character sheet?
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

About bargaining and haggling,
IMO it is very far from being simple, unless you have been raised in a country where prices are usually not fixed.
And no, despite some first-hand experience in countries where haggling is a way of life (including wealthy third world countries), I still don't claim to be an expert.

Sorry if Mini felt accused to be a chalatan, in case he had such an experience that makes bargaining and haggling simple.
Kensou
Black Guard

Post by Kensou »

I'm pretty sure I had a look at everyone's character but I don't seem to remember it :/
Name: Ignat (Group 39)
Class: Mage
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Staff, Short Sword, Robe.
Skills: Power of Aqshy(1), Defensive Fighting.
Inventory: Pendant
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Bargaining and haggling are both very simple concepts.
To understand how to bargain and haggle is easy enough.
To actually be proficient at bargaining and haggling is quite something else.

Kensou,

For your viewing pleasure, may I present: Kayla :D

Name: Kayla Dis'kanar
Sex: Female
Character class: Warrior
Height: 5'11"
Weight: Around 9-10 stone

Description: Kayla is rather short and stocky by Elven standards, her body type is more akin to a human female that that of an elf. She is dressed in blackened steel armour from head to toe. Spiked gauntlets, spaulders and greaves, with a chainmail cuirass and kilt. Her helmet is simple but sturdy, unadorned with an open visor which reveals her only visible flesh - her face. Her eyes are typically druchii and midnight blue, her skin also has a slight blueish hue to it's pigmentation. Her hair, is not black like most other druchii, but is instead incredibly dark blue. Her armour, though unadorned, is nicked and dented in places. but is well maintained. Her skin is also criss-crossed with numerous scars and gouges. She has no tattoos or piercings.

Character Background: There are rumours abound about Kayla's heritage, that her blood is tainted by some daemonic malaise. The most popular belief is that her egregious father, Glendaryl the Cruel, enjoyed the sadistic cruelties he might inflict on the flesh and souls of others - often slaves - until they were nothing more than sacks of flesh with no feelings bar despair and anguish. It is said that her mother, a possessed Bretonnian damsel, was his favourite. For though he inflicted the most vile of atrocities upon her flesh, the daemon inside her enjoyed such pursuits and would not relinquish hold of the poor woman's soul, as wrecked and ravaged as it was. If the tales are true, but no one really knows for sure, Kayla is the offspring of the most heinous of depravities, which, for decency's sake, shall not be mentioned here. Her mother supposedly died at childbirth, and her father purportedly - again, mostly heresay and speculation - killed himself some years later in a particularly violent episode of delirious insanity.

Kayla was born in the watchtower state of The Black Pillar, North East of Har Ganeth. From an early age she showed a particular aptitude for tolerating pain, and was quickly drafted into the Watchtower garrisons which protected Naggaroth from Chaos invasions from the North. By all accounts, the survival rate of these well-trained warriors was never good, and Kayla, like so many others, was expected to die quickly. Alas, she has served the garrisons well for almost a century, rising up through the ranks the hard way. Everyone she has ever known has been killed in battle, because of this Kayla is a loner and does not make friends easy.

She is now a Guardmaster and when any sign of a Chaos incursion occurs, Kayla is always first into the breach, spearheading the defence almost single-handedly. Kayla is unwholesomely strong for a Druchii, her bravery and discipline are second to none. Her fellow dark elves say that due to her unorthodox parentage all Kayla seeks is death in honourable combat, to redeem herself in her own eyes, Daemons and Chaos warriors alike have challenged her, but Kayla's will has yet to be crushed.

Ambitions: Kayla is to become a one-woman shield wall. So she needs all the heavy armour, cloaks and shields that she can get her hands on (strength 5 for a reason). Her skills will also be gained to help her preferred fighting style - Defensive Fighting; Endurance; Blind-Fighting and, most importantly, Arathin Sarath. Story wise, her ambitions are yet to be realised!

Her ambitions have changed slightly due to events during the RP up until this point, and at the moment she is still wearing the armour of a soldier of the Watchtower garrison of The Black Pillar (minus the helmet). Once she gets her new suit from the armourer, this is what she will look like:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/M ... CN0490.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/M ... CN0487.jpg
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

I assume you guys are going to want to have a little IC chat before you're moved along, so I wont modpost just yet (and for god's sake someone invite Ignat along you miserable bunch)
Opus vos liberaverit
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

It's natural for our characters to be wary of strangers, and Kayla was being perfectly nice! Not my fault Kensou lacked inspiration!

Anyway, I'm sure he'll be invited along by the end of the current conversation ;)
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

sorry guys, haven't had chance to modpost these last couple of days, I'm planning on getting it done and up tomorrow.

In other news: from the 3rd of September to the beginning-middle-ish of October I will have basically no internet connection due to moving house (...and country ...and continent ...) Hopefully I will be able to find somewhere to steal it from, mebey try Mini's trick of using library computers, but don't expect to see much of me over September.
Opus vos liberaverit
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Moving continent? Mod's powers are awesome... ;)

@ Smiler666
If you have a laptop computer, Internet is easy to get.
They are more and more free Internet restaurants or bars, where you just need to buy a drink or a sandwich: McDonald's, Starbucks to name some worldwide known brands (althought I don't know if their cyberpolicy is worldwide too), and many less known brands (I use often La Brioche Dorée).
Some public places have free Internet connexion: airports, stations, city halls, libraries...
In hotels, though, usually you must be a host.

If you need the computer as well as the connexion, Cybercafés are found anywhere these days, with a reasonable fee.
In hotels and airports, there are computers for rent... for customers.
Some post offices have Internet connexion, usually paying.

If you need to get a free computer with Internet, the best is to make quickly a friend and visit him often, obviously. Some local communities can provide that service too, after they come to know you (religious, gaming, ...).
Schools & universities are highly likely to get a free Internet, but you must be registered there.
Otherwise, I've found job resource centers with free Internet & computer, but you have to be a job hunter. You're old enough to register, aren't you? Sure, better not play when there are jobseekers queuing behind.

Basically, wherever you find travellers, you'll find wifi Internet access.
Wherever you find poor people, you'll find Internet computers for cheap rent.
Wherever you find poor people requiring assistance in rich countries, you'll find Internet computers for free.

EDIT:
I just realize that I've been once again unnecessarily too long in my explanations.
I should have assumed that Smiler has a thorough experience in travelling abroad, shouldn't I? ;)
If so, just delete my post. You're the mod, after all.
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Hey Smiler,

Might I make a suggestion?

Since you may not have the time to do frequent mod posts, you could give us some 'free reign' with our characters to do their own thing for a bit, not necessarily with the rest of the group or even anything to do with the story you have planned for us. That way we'll still be able to keep posting (because I will still want to post and I hate having to wait any longer than a few days).

Mentioned this not too long ago - Kayla will want some time to herself (and possibly with Khitai) to do 'fun things' without interference from the rest of the group.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Well, at the tavern, there should not be a requirement for much modposts as long as we just tell stories and don't cause havoc... (1 line post! :D)
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Kayla isn't really the 'story telling' type, but she does have one story to share, would Calis be interested?